JYM Pro JYM Reviews

Chocolate Cookie Crunch
S'Mores
1-20 of 2,086 Reviews

innescycle's Rating

Excellent balance will be trying other flavors would definitely buy again

ricsteash's Rating
S'mores

Great product. Tastes awesome and effective compared to other powders.

• bazata
bazata's Rating
Chocolate Cookie Crunch

Blends easily with milk or water. No chalky taste. I like the little cookie chunks but make sure you're using a ball shaker not a screen or it clogs up

Nico2K's Rating

If you guys still buying from Bodybuildingcom, just do you know you are not getting the real JYM by Dr. Stoppani. This is not the real Jym!!!! Go to any local GNC and you'll find the real JYM by Dr Jim Stoppani

Twan687's Rating
Vanilla

Been using jym products before and after whole lawsuit thing. Compared to before the taste and consistency is slightly different but it's not a negative. Compared to the jym 2.0 at GNC, this taste and consistency/soluability is better. I usually go with this because Its cheaper the buying it in a store.

keaten21's Rating
S'mores

This product tastes amazing and you don't have to chug it all at once to finish. is amazing and provides great results after workout shake. I love it and look forward to getting home to take is after a good pump and don't dread it like other powders. TRUST ME I don't work for a company just love this dang product. Instagram keaten_wells21 ask me all about it or anything

AngelaOliverN's Rating

This a great protein with good quality! The taste is pretty good as well. I would buy this protein again.

wdkern's Rating
Cookies & Cream

Super basic protein, better bang for your buck on Myprotein. Get their Impact whey, you wont be sorry. Use WILLIAM-RW5 at checkout for 25%off your entire order! They have whey more flavor options there too

johntyler3's Rating

Great taste but I add twice the skin milk so it isn't so thick.

Imover9000's Rating
S'mores

Not a fan of the flavor. Allmax, dymatize iso, and optimum are way better. I like the combo of casein and whey, but the flavor and texture put me off a good bit.

Mahnatik's Rating
S'mores

Best protein ever quality wise and the taste is amazing!!! After you try JYM, you will never be able to enjoy any other protein. The only bad thing is that its quiet pricy and never on sale...

jackparker147's Rating
S'mores

I had never had a protein that had a mix of casein and whey together but this protein was one of the best tasting proteins I've ever had! After the first few shakes it was thick but I assessed the amount of fluid I needed to get a good mix and I can have no complaints with the results!

Mulcreevy's Rating
S'mores

I have all the respect in the world for Jim and I am sure his product is technically what it should be but the flavor Smores was awful. I have not used it consistently because the taste is so bad. I see somewhat put down it tastes like graham crackers. I wish it did. It tastes almost burnt to me. I will most likely try another flavor of his. To me, today there is no reason for a bad tasting protein powder.

Edgarcent23's Rating
S'mores

This review is long overdue. I have been taking projym for months now. I can say this is the best product I have used. I have noticed substantial gains to my physique. It has helped me pack on muscle and helped with recovery. I don't see myself switching to any other product. I just wish is was a bit cheaper.

plasticrocket's Rating
S'mores

The mini marshmallows are a nice touch. Tastes more like graham crackers than anything else, but it's still the most delicious protein shake I've ever had. I saw really good improvement in my muscle growth, as well as weight loss, while using this as a meal replacement/supplement.

bigred556's Rating
Vanilla

Not a fan of this product. Does not mix well, even one scoop to 30 oz. of water. Clumps stay suspended and will not mix,even added ice cubes and still clumps and sticks to shaker top. Has a gritty flavor and an almost a chemical taste that is just not right. This is a very cleverly marketed product asking top dollar but let's be real its not worth it if you don't look forward to drinking it. Alot of hype that missed the mark. Reality, I did not feel or notice a single difference using this product after using this protien the way described by Jim Stoppani for months except bubble gut and bad taste left in mouth. Save your money. I went back to BSN mixes easily, blended protein, and everyone knows that the flavors are some of the best.

kroyzx9r's Rating
S'mores

not a fan of the flavor cookies and cream, S'mores because i like to drink a shake not chew what could be cookies or sand. the S'mores has the same gritty texture along with small marshmallows. the results from this product was nothing significant, nor note worthy of a readers time.

jgoth34's Rating
Cookies & Cream

I don't buy based off taste. I remember when every protein shake tastes terrible, I simply want a good product. This stuff not only tastes great but has vastly helped improve my recovery. I've noticed substantial gains during the period of time I've taken this product. Could be ironic or coincidence but I'll stick behind it

Siqkicks's Rating

Best protein on the market. Pricier than its competitors but it's tasty and nothing beats the casein and egg white protein.

TylerErickson04's Rating
Vanilla

Been on the JYM protein powder now for 4 weeks. My program consists of interval training style resistance training. The product is great!! Tastes solid with milk or water or is smoothies. I take after every workout and results in lean muscle are definitely showing. I recommend this product.

1-20 of 2,086 Reviews