JYM Supplement Science Pro JYM Reviews

Ntherrien71's Rating

What happened to the Chocolate Cookie Crunch??? No longer a choice 😕

colinburke564's Rating
Chocolate Mousse

What happened to the Chocolate Cookie Crunch flavor? It seems to be completely dropped it in the new product line. It's replacement Chocolate Mousse tastes horrible. Anyone know where I can get my hands on some of the old Chocolate Cookie Crunch product?

ricoaguada's Rating

I’m ratings these all by taste. They all mix well either with water or milk. It doesn't clump up and if you wanted to blend it with ice, it becomes like a smoothie. If you're looking for a thicker consistency go with milk, but water works perfectly fine. No stomach problems and it's perfect for anyone who is lactose intolerant.

VicRodz's Rating
Cookies & Cream

Awesome flavor.

Jay1974334's Rating
Banana Cream Pie

Jay1974334 did not leave a written review for this product.

rohitvairamohan's Rating
Mint Chocolate Chip

Probably the best protein blend in the market. also the mint chocolate is my new favorite pro jym flavor

Jennrobyn3's Rating
Mint Chocolate Chip

This Mint Chocolate Chip is no good compared to S'mores or Cookies n' Cream. It doesn't blend like the others and the taste just isn't that good. I love the S'mores and how easily it just mixes with a spoon, this one will not do that. I will go back to what I like!

LiftinJoel's Rating
Chocolate Cookie Crunch

One of my favorite proteins! Tried many different brands, until I finally found Jym products. Cookie Crunch taste delicious! Mixes well. I like to mix mine in almond milk or water. Mint Chip is also another great flavor. Already seeing results.

buffhozman0311's Rating

Great taste, Great product. Have tried the Red Velvet and smores both dont taste very good. Highly recommend the cookies and cream!

skylernelson17's Rating
Chocolate Cookie Crunch

I read some of the reviews on here and instead of buying the 4lb bottles, I went with the 2lb bottles, if I didn't like them it wasn't to much of a loss, after all some of the reviews are horrible for this product line. I started off with Chocolate Cookie Crunch, and Mint Chocolate Chip. The Chocolate Cookie Crunch is by far my favorite protein powder mix, I have 8-9 different protein powders from different companies at this time. I have the Chocolate Cookie Crunch everyday, its literally the only one I take everyday. It doesn't mix well in my Blender Bottles, but I have a martini mixer and I put that in a cup and it works well. You can also mix it with a spoon it just takes a minute to break it all down, there is going to be some that will float but this is due to the mixture of proteins I believe. If I mix by the spoon, I wait about 5 minutes after stirring and stir it again and its all smooth at this point. The Mint Chocolate Chip, is really strong on the mint side, it is also white like other reviews, I kinda expected it to be white though. There is small pieces of Chocolate Chips throughout it. The Mint Chocolate Chip I only do about every other day as its good its just strong. I do enjoy it a lot more when mixed together with the Chocolate Cookie Crunch though as it is like a chocolate thin mint smoothie. Its been coming a nightly drink.

Cammaxon's Rating

Pro-jym is the best protein I've used in the last three years but I was surprisingly disappointed with the new "Mint" Chocolate Chip. "Mint" Chocolate Chip literally tastes like they mixed "Mint" Listerine with some off brand, low rent, vanilla protein that was on clearance at K-mart. It didn't mix well either and I couldn't stomach the taste. I had to return this product. The classic flavors are spot on, I'm too afraid to try another new flavor. Definitely buy Pro-Jym but avoid "Mint" Chocolate Chip at all costs.

Nickiler's Rating

I've ordered few of these over the past few months and I actually love it. Its a mixed protein, so some of it is so fine it floats off the scoop and kind of sticks to to everything it touches as if its statically charged. That being said, who gives a f*ck about the texture and if it floats. We are not talking about a five course dinner at a fine restaurant here. Take off your panties (Men and Women) and get your game face on and drink that **** and get some gains for crying out loud. Tastes is bomb to me and way bomb with milk. The mass gainer doesn't mix well in a shaker, but I blend it now and its off the hook. If your going to ***** and moan about the consistency of a solid *** protein powder, you aren't serious about gains. Also, you should fill the water or milk first and then put your powder in and swirl it around until the protein sinks into the liquid and then shake. If you shake right away you will get clumps. If you put protein in the bottom first and then liquid it will clump at the bottom and clog the shaker ball too. If you put water and then powder and shake it will clump into the lid. Be smart, swirl it around first and then go ham and shake the **** out of it! Then let sit for five minutes and drink. Im no rocket scientist, so you should be able to get passed this nonsense that most of these reviewers are stuck complaining about.

rchirinos's Rating
Mint Chocolate Chip

I've been buying JYM products for years, and loving them; this was the exception. I love mint chocolate in real life, it's my favorite ice cream and protein bar flavor. But this just tastes like a lot of mint, mixed in with very little chocolate (why is the powder even white?) I've tried it with water and milk on its own: terrible. Tried mixing it with the new Pre JYM Refreshing Melon: even worse. I even tried just mixing the powder with greek yogurt, granola, blueberries and walnuts in a parfait: still trash. I'm giving it a 3 because it's still swallowable. Definitely stick to the original flavors if you can.

Armourcreek's Rating

Does not mix very well.

matsonj's Rating
Natural White Chocolate Raspberry

I'm not sure who in the world is trying and rating this product so highly. This is probably the worst tasting protein powder we've tried to date. Well I say worst tasting but honestly, there's not much flavor at all. We are beyond disappointed given all of the high ratings. Purchase with caution.

gilleyca's Rating
Red Velvet Cake

Was very hyped about this protein, and the preJym is awesome. But, I use a scoop and a half of this in over 16 oz of milk and I tried water. Way too chalky and some didn't even mix at all in a large blender bottle. Overall, disappointed when comparing it to Optimum Nutrition Gold Whey, GNC Wheybolic, and even Syntha-6. Won't buy this again, but the hype still has me interested so I may try a different flavor and give this the benefit of the doubt.

Jay35ehritz's Rating
S'mores

Taste is below okay. Doesn't mix too well and remains a little chalky. Oversall not to impressed with it after all the high reviews.

ahmed0emam's Rating
S'mores

Awesome products and best flavor taste ever

• pidelt
pidelt's Rating

By far the best tasting and easiest mixing protein on the market. Love it.

gymuser's Rating
Chocolate Cookie Crunch

I used to take cor-performance whey protein. I attempted to try Jym because I've been interested in the nutrition it offers. All I have to say is that I'm not going back to cor-performance. comparison with whey- Jym makes me feel full longer, it took me about 2 tries to get used to the taste, but the taste is so much better, and it has little "cookie" crunch in it that makes it a treat. I just wish Jym would go on sale sometimes, it is expensive but its worth the money.

1-20 of 2,188 Reviews