JYM Pre JYM Reviews

Scientifically Advanced All-In-One Formula for Improved Workouts*

Raspberry Lemonade
1-20 of 3,924 Reviews

Sadams80's Rating

Great pre-workout. I prefer caffeine as the stimulate. Really helps maintain intensity during workout.

• bazata
bazata's Rating
Cherry Limeade

Easy to blend, great taste, awesome results. Enough said

e3orbelow's Rating
Cherry Limeade

Just didn't give me the boost I look for. Taste is never an issue for me but this one is fine if you worry about it.

plasticrocket's Rating
Raspberry Lemonade

I got such a good energy boost from this product and it tastes amazing! I never got jittery, just felt extra pumped to be working out.

RodrigiezChris's Rating
Cherry Limeade

RodrigiezChris did not leave a written review for this product.

kamil234's Rating

Seems BB.com no longer carries the new PreJYM flavors, I tried the fruit punch, at first i didnt like it that much, but as some people suggested, if you let it sit in the shaker mixed with water for 15-20 minutes, then drink it afterwards, it tastes much better. The flavor itself, i would give 7/10, there are deffinitly better or worse ones i tried, but the profile is great and i continue to use it, between this, pre kaged, and nutrex outlift. I usually pick up whichever one is the cheapest at the time.

bmalicious's Rating

Love the ingredients and it gives me a good boost for workouts. Cherry Limeade 10 Orange Mango 5

wissem12's Rating
Cherry Limeade

This is the best product! I saw the difference in my training, it helps muscle growth, recovery. 10/10

1goodbuddy2's Rating

Okay so the flavor should be called v8 fusion.lol. That's what it tastes like. Clean good energy that will last through the workout. Big scoop=effective doses. You don't have to chug this, people were complaining it requires 16 oz of water. News flash*****if you read the label on most preworkouts, they suggest waiting 30-45 before training***** . So sip it, use the energy to push through your workout, and realize the bigger scoop means you have a complete preworkout complex, with clinically tested effective doses. Good product! Flavor wise if you don't like v8 fusion, go Cherry Lime Aid.

lukel1280's Rating
Cherry Limeade

Pros: Good pump and focused workout without the jitteriness Cons: Very limited energy boost and the serving is very large and recommends 16oz of water.

harleycolts's Rating

First time I tried it I was focused but other than that it was like I didn't take a pre workout.

Davwf26's Rating

Davwf26 did not leave a written review for this product.

bnashty's Rating

This is the best preworkout I've ever taken. Hands. Down. I upped the intensity of my routine, and I felt like my old preworkout wasn't cutting it anymore. Pre JYM has helped me kick my *** to satisfaction. 5/7, the perfect score

Alewis2423's Rating
Orange Mango

Awesome pre-workout and love that it contains large amounts of effective ingredients (not just another caffeine laced pre). I've had some killer workouts on this stuff and alternate between this and Pulse by Legion as my go to pres.

berniea's Rating

I tried a number of pre-workout supplements and was not impressed until I tried C4. C4 had been my mainstay for quite some time. But then I read about Pre-JYM and thought I'd give it a try. I was concerned about the amount of caffeine in a serving as I normally work out in the evening. So I tried half a serving. I only work out twice a week, but my workouts can last 2-3 hours. Even with half a serving, I was able to power through my workouts like never before. Pre-JYM has now become my pre-workout mainstay!

smullen05's Rating
Cherry Limeade

Great product and cherry limeade is awesome flavor.

kzuluaga's Rating
Cherry Limeade

Loooooooooooooooooove this product!!! I've tried pre workout before but my heart felt like it was going to explode.... this one has been amazing! I worked out like a beast, sweat a lot!!! and was able to sleep at night. I took 1 spoon around 11 am, could feel it when it kicked in... amazing energy and focus, was able to finish all my shores, I usually hit the gym around 6.30 -7 pm, so around 4 pm didn't feel it that much, so decided to take 1/2 spoon before going to the gym and it was GREAT!!! Highly recommended product... I was a little concern about the labeling, but went online to check all the ingredients and there's nothing to worry about...

ErinIkeda's Rating
Cherry Limeade

The taste has a bite to it, but the results are awesome. After about thirty minutes I was definitely feeling the results. The extra energy boost didn't just carry me through the workout, but is launched me into my work day. I drank it around 5:45am and was still feeling the results pumping at 10:30. Powerful stuff. Plus - I kind-of geek out on the scientific descriptions put out by Jim Stoppani. The guy is super smart. I will try a different flavor next time.

PressLesnar's Rating
Orange Mango

I've been taking this for a few days now and so far, so good. It starts kicking in about 15 minutes after I drink it, and really sets in 15 thereafter. I can focus on my tasks, I've got a buzzing feeling but nothing uncomfortable at all. I don't feel exhausted after my workout, nor do I feel like I'll throw up having a post-workout protein shake like I did with other pre-workouts. The energy keeps going even several hours after I'm done working out, which can be a little annoying when I'm at work and all I want to do is run around and lift, but it eventually wears off. The orange mango flavor is strong but not overwhelming, and tastes pretty good. I would recommend this for those that have trouble getting up and to the gym in the morning (or at night) and need that energy boost.

Rob0ne4's Rating

I was excited to buy this prejym after reading all the good reviews. This pre workout was not for me. first the taste was too sweet in my opinion. second was the results. It gave me the energy to workout at the beginning but not the focus that I was looking for. Not even in the middle of my workout I felt sick, dizzy, down and depressed. I just wanted to get out of the gym. Those feelings lasted the hole day. I was thinking something that I ate. 2nd day it was the same thing. I decided not to take pre workout on the 3rd day and I was able to finish my workout without those feelings that mentioned. Rest day on the 4th day. On my 5th day I gave the prejym a try again and I felt the same thing. This never happened to me from any of my previous pre workout.

1-20 of 3,924 Reviews