JYM Supplement Science Pre JYM Reviews

5.1
1-20 of 4,012 Reviews

iwaqasjafferey9's Rating
Black Cherry

Use this code " ALI-R3VG " and Get UPTO 50% OFF at UK's # 1 protein brand " Myprotien.com " USE CODE : ALI-R3VG

cbmaxey97's Rating
Cherry Limeade

Makes my stomach hurt every time I take it.

EDDIEH75's Rating
Refreshing Melon

I sampled this one from jym's site and **** I'm glad I didn't waste 40 dollars on this. It tasted good, but you shouldn't buy pre workouts for taste. Jym's pre had too much caffeine and wasn't even dosed properly. His competition, Nutrabio has a better preworkout that is actually dosed and is at the same price.

bbab0223's Rating
Strawberry Kiwi

Hands down the Strawberry Kiwi is amazing, takes like A Jolly rancher.

Cammaxon's Rating
Cherry Limeade

I have purchased Pre Jym a dozen times but I will NEVER purchase "Refreshing" Melon again. There is NOTHING refreshing about it. "Refreshing" Melon is literally the flavor you get while drinking rotten orange juice after you brushed your teeth. I had to return the product. Please DO buy Pre-Jym, it's the best preworkout I've tried in 3 years but stick to Cherry Limeade.

Solomon2014's Rating
Black Cherry

Pre Jym is a great product! I come back to Pre Jym over other pre workouts because it works. I have tried several other pre-workout drinks and none of them have provided me with the energy and focus that Pre Jym does. Pre Jym gives me the juice to start and finish my workouts strong. The black cherry flavor is awesome!

jpoonus's Rating

Overall this is an A+++ product. Provides great energy and pump. I've only tried one of the new flavors (Melon) and it sucks. The old flavors are all good. The melon when shaken leaves an unsavory foam layer that is chalky, nasty, and off putting. The old flavors (the others I rated here) do not have this foam. Try this product but stay away from the "new" flavors.

mikeroma420's Rating
Black Cherry

Jym pre workout does it’s job and it’s not over kill keeps you going for over an hour and you come down naturally the last sips taste great unlike other pre that give you chemical finish. I would recommend this product

• sr331
sr331's Rating
Orange Mango
Cherry Limeade

I've gone through many pre workouts but this is the only one I can say that I've found that gives you the focus and energy you need without making you crash. From the comments, it looks like the best flavors are the old ones. The orange mango has more mango side to it that gives it a creme saver taste. And the Cherry Limeade does have a bit of a sour taste to it but still good once you get used to it.

JoshuaDG2111's Rating
Natural Island Punch

Just started JYM pre and post. The energy and focus was definitely noticeable and I've tried a lot of different supplements. Only gripe is the sourness of the island punch. If you don't like a grapefruit taste, choose another flavor.

riffjim4069's Rating

As with Pro JYM and Post JYM, I find Pre JYM pre-workout to be top-notch in quality of ingredients, efficacy, and taste. I have tried dozens of pre-workout products over the years and most fall flat in one or more ways. Pre JYM is a clinically dosed product with all ingredients listed on the label - no proprietary formula nonsense! Pre JYM is a system and not merely a pre-workout loaded with caffeine and other stimulants and will not help you in the long run, and will leaves you crashed on the floor post workout. In recent times I have tried the other "clinically dosed" pre workout products, but can live up to the natural, sustained, energy and power I receive with JYM. Moreover, I prefer the taste of Pre JYM (well, at least some of them). Anyway, you'll have to judge for yourself.

urelle's Rating
Refreshing Melon

His older pre-workout and post workout tastes amazing. Jyms new flavors taste horrible I would try to drink it and pour the rest out because it tastes so bad. Please don't stop making your older pre workout and protien.

Velasquez0611's Rating
Natural Island Punch

Very sour, not sweet at all. Pricey, definitely not worth the price for it's taste and overall. Ingredients might be good but that taste will make you NOT want to take this product or specific flavor Island Punch. Won't be taking this Pre-workout flavor anytime soon.

JunyBragais's Rating
Cherry Limeade

When I first tried this product, this gives me a lot of energy and endurance. Even after workout, you still have a lot of energy. Now, I'm using other preworkout from another known company, it doesn't compare to this product PreJYM. Once I'm done with my present one, I'm going back to PreJYM.

Geoff80's Rating
Refreshing Melon

The worst flavor on here. I thought it was going to be good with a good taste rating but its bad. It makes you want to throw up

wdjordan917's Rating
Natural Island Punch

Supplement is good. Worst tasting preworkout i have ever had in my life. It tastes like they forgot to add the flavoring. Im honestly trying to figure out how im going to make it through 30 days of this. It tastes like chewing a pill that is meant to be swallowed, straight chemical taste, almost made me throw up. Like i said supplement works great, but i would stay away from this flavor.

doctorjones2013's Rating
Strawberry Kiwi

All of the BB.com versions are good. Love Orange Mango best! I tried the newer versions and I am sorry to say they are nasty. Not sure why, but this is my experience. The new flavors are just bad. Still a fan of Stoppanni.

aramirez63's Rating
Strawberry Kiwi

Product is great, can definitely feel that it is working shortly after taking it. Keeps me focused and helps with that boost of energy you need from a pre workout. However, strawberry kiwi tastes absolutely horrible, way too sweet and has a bad aftertaste in between sips. Really can't complain about the product itself as far as effectiveness but man that taste is hard to get over, if anyone has a better tasting flavor suggestion please say so in the comments. I really like the product and want to keep using it but definitely need a better flavor!

thomas247's Rating

Decided to try the new and improved 2.0 Pre-Jym. Exact same formula but foamy AF and a lot of variation in particle size seems to not have same quality control. Asked about foam, appears to be a feature of new and improved 2.0 version. There is a long story about Jim Stoppani and BB.com, short story, stick with original BB.com formula for best results, unless discounted. All theatrics aside, still best pre and post workout on market.

jaywine's Rating
Raspberry Lemonade

Raspberry Lemonade has a good flavor and not to strong. Overall typical sugary taste of pre-workouts but won't leave you feeling a recovering addict, scratching all over. No huge spike it heart rate that I've noticed, and gets you going with all the energy you need for a good workout.

1-20 of 4,012 Reviews