JYM Post JYM Active Matrix Reviews

Powerful Cocktail Designed to Help Boost Repair, Maximize Recovery, and Build Muscle*

1-20 of 1,310 Reviews

llorenzo's Rating

llorenzo did not leave a written review for this product.

DominicPerkinsn's Rating

This product has been my best friend I don't get that sleepy feeling anymore. I also have more energy still after my workouts.

stillafatguy's Rating
Watermelon

I was excited to use this for the first time today but it showed up with a broken seal, powder everywhere!

jpetraws's Rating
Watermelon

Best post workout I have ever used! I am personally afraid of artificial dyes like FD&C Red #40 and other harmful additives. Remove the dyes and you have me as a customer for life.

WillieBower's Rating

Has amazing results. Noticeable muscle growth!

RodneyHayesv74's Rating
Watermelon

Great product for my recovery. The watermelon has a great taste.

SallyParsonsQ79's Rating

Felt the product turned my fat into muscle. Became lean in a month.

SueDubb836's Rating

Keeps me going the days after my hard workouts. Love this product!

HarryBeastt's Rating
Watermelon

Great product. Helps me recovery and has a great taste!

SamanthaHamilto's Rating

great for helping my recovery. I usually love Jym products and this one did not disappoint!

cheneris33's Rating

Ok... for people that don't know anything about bcaa, it does NOT suppose to mix well because it is hydrophobic in nature. And then, if it tastes bad (unfortunate but surely) that's another sign you are consuming a good (legit) bcaa product. And to finish my review, this product doesn't contain magnesium stearate, a very harmful filler user in a lot of "top rated" supplements. Do your research guys. Lift safe!

xiaoxu1118's Rating

a little bit over price

peaceonus's Rating
Watermelon

This is an excellent product, slightly salty-watermelon flavor, I believe it helps to rejuvenate.

RelyTjb06's Rating

I can always trust Jym supplements to get the job done. This was no different, loved the results & loved how much this supplement had packed into it as well. The taste was a bit strong though. I had to fill my shaker all the way up to dilute the flavor, but it was still very apparent. At least I was getting the extra hydration after my workout with all the water! However, I would still highly recommend this product to anyone looking for an effective BCAA/Glutamine mix.

mhshade's Rating

I'm a new user of Post JYM Active Matrix, but I'm not sure I'm a fan because of the taste. It's very tart and it makes my mouth pucker and salivate. Not really pleasant. I like that it's a departure from traditional chocolate and vanilla post-workout formulas but the flavor is too cloying ... and there is a lot of residue in the cup when I'm finally choked it down.

Sadams80's Rating

Great product. Really helps with recovery. I trust the product.

• bazata
bazata's Rating

Solid post workout. Good for beginners or folks who have been away from the gym for a while. Zero muscle soreness

matcie13's Rating
Watermelon

Great ingredients. Great flavor. Not much to complain about for this product. I trust jym products.

chris33dipesa's Rating

Absolutely awful. I had to return this after taking 1 sip. It is absolutely disgusting. Fruit punch is not like any fruit punch I've ever had. I mixed with 24oz of water and it did not dissolve properly. White bits and chunks floating around and getting stuck in my teeth. What a terrible product. I do not recommend this. I also cannot comment on the effectiveness because I only took one sip.

bmalicious's Rating

All the ingredients are exactly the way I want them. Taste is very good and mixes very well.

1-20 of 1,310 Reviews