JYM Supplement Science Post JYM Active Matrix Reviews

Natural Lemon Lime
Lemonade
1-20 of 1,323 Reviews

• ttd714

This stuff like all his stuff is garbage keep spending you're money people.

hanygad1's Rating
Mandarin Orange

Great post training formula, Mandarin Orange was bit sweet. i didn't find a better taste so far when it comes to Jym Post active matrix.

ScottGasperino's Rating
Rainbow Sherbet

ScottGasperino did not leave a written review for this product.

Nisha98's Rating
Watermelon

I used this mixed with the jym carb with used 20 oz of water and it is so sweet. It tastes really good but the sweetness is so overpowering.

JoshuaDG2111's Rating
Lemonade

Tastes like country time lemonade. Sweet but not to strong. Surprisingly with the large amount in the scoop, you have zero grittiness while drinking.

Velasquez0611's Rating

Great taste, great flavor, mixes very well, sweet taste not bitter at all. Great ingredients. Definitely worth the cost. I WILL recommend this flavor for JYM Post workout. 9/10 for me.

I have been using JYM products for about 6 months. They have all done exactly what they are supposed to do. Post Jym has really shortened my recovery time.

hamiltoon's Rating
Watermelon

It is a best post workout supplement I have been used. I had great recovery after all of trainings.

Since I began using both Pre and Post Jym, I have found my recovery to be rather fast. I also like to mix a half scoop of Pre and Post Jym together to sip on as an energy drink. My focus and stamina is noticeably better!

Recieved on 2/8/2017 and expires on 9/2017. I dont use it everyday it last me over over 3 months.i mean who does this no matter how good the product is what good it is when its expired . crap service really disappointed

JoshB1982's Rating
Watermelon

Excellent product, Jym Supplements not only give you results but Jim Stoppani explains everything that you need to know.

• go10
go10's Rating
Watermelon

I love the flavor! Took it right after the gym and it definitely helped with recovery.

Fabiano10's Rating
Watermelon

Fabiano10 did not leave a written review for this product.

wdjordan917's Rating

I love this product, my only complaint is that it's not 30 servings. I've been using the pre and post workout and they do not last the same amount of time. I have about 7 days left on my pre workout, but only 3 days left on my post. It has been this way for about a year now. Is there anything that can be done about that?

llorenzo did not leave a written review for this product.

DominicPerkinsn's Rating

This product has been my best friend I don't get that sleepy feeling anymore. I also have more energy still after my workouts.

stillafatguy's Rating
Watermelon

I was excited to use this for the first time today but it showed up with a broken seal, powder everywhere!

jpetraws's Rating
Watermelon

Best post workout I have ever used! I am personally afraid of artificial dyes like FD&C Red #40 and other harmful additives. Remove the dyes and you have me as a customer for life.

Has amazing results. Noticeable muscle growth!

RodneyHayesv74's Rating
Watermelon

Great product for my recovery. The watermelon has a great taste.

1-20 of 1,323 Reviews