Irwin Naturals EstroPause Reviews

Supports A Healthy Hormonal Balance In Women!*

Overall Rating will show after 5 ratings

W4nt2BeMyBest's Rating

Before purchasing this, I read several reviews. Overall, they seemed positive. Have only taken this for one month. It may be why I have not seen any changes. That is my reason for the low rating. Really had high hopes of at least getting the benefits of helping with the horrible hot flashes I have endured since 2011. Guess I need to move on and try something else. Good luck to those who suffer from the same and hope you can find relief.

zunnybunny's Rating

This is great! I have been taking hormone replacement therapy for 17 years after my total hysterectomy. After my divorce my husband canceled me & I was not able to take the perscribed medication. My son showed me this. I started taking only 2 a day and felt the difference, when i went to 3 a day (you can do 4)... i have no hotflashes and vaginal dryness is gone. I feel great! I have energy! No mood swings, and other female issues are back to normal. I highly recommend this! At 40 it was too young to have to deal with menopause without something and this is great!!