OhYeah! Nutrition OhYeah! Bars Reviews

Guilt Free Nutrition Loaded with Milk Chocolate, Peanuts, & Caramel and Zero Trans Fat*

Chocolate Carmel Candies
7.8
Chocolate Caramel Candies
Peanut Butter & Caramel

ksharp12's Rating
Peanut Butter Crunch

Similar to Quest consistency. A bit harder, especially if you get ones with toppings on them (birthday cake--AMAZING).

cemiltacir's Rating

cemiltacir did not leave a written review for this product.

FretFox's Rating
Almond Fudge Brownie

My favorite bar, hands down! Perfect for when I have a bad sweets craving, and it doesn't taste fake.

kephartemily's Rating
Chocolate & Caramel

i tried these at rexius once and they r amazing! ! the curbed my hungry and helped me stay away from sweets!! really tastes like a candybar! ilove it!!!

nicoleliving's Rating

These are my favourite protein bars by far. love this brand, excelent flavours and the perfect combination of sweet/chewwy/crunchy

courtneytrisha1's Rating
Cookie Caramel Crunch

This was so so good! It reminded me of a chocoalte bar... thick nougat coated with peanuts and milk chocolate. Also had chunks of cookie mixed in. Loved the 28grams of protein too. Will definitely try other flavours

alperdrn's Rating
Peanut Butter Crunch

Taste is amazing but the nutritional protein/carb ratio is unfortunately not that good:/ Not a good meal support but a perfect tasty snack!

ashleydraper87's Rating

This review is solely for the Oh Yeah Birthday Cake bar: This bar is by far my absolute favorite bar on the market right now! It is so soft (without having to ever heat it up). It basically melts in your mouth! The texture is on point! It's not too sweet, but the birthday cake flavor definitely shines! I'd definitely suggest it!

• FloydL
FloydL's Rating

Texture is fine....taste is not. I bought one each of many different flavors. I would not buy any of them again. I could only eat half of any of them. And check out the ingredients for the sugar alcohol. Not very healthily AND tastes bad. Highly rated reviews must be paid for.

Bigshow300's Rating
Cookie Caramel Crunch

Bigshow300 did not leave a written review for this product.

Trollcsika's Rating
Almond Fudge Brownie

Trollcsika did not leave a written review for this product.

JoshDicaire's Rating
Peanut Butter & Caramel

This bar is loaded with everything you need, and more than the competing brands but for a cheaper price. All of the bars taste amazing and satisfy your hunger before or after workouts.

• Toolly
Toolly's Rating
Chocolate & Caramel

Toolly did not leave a written review for this product.

BarefitContessa's Rating
Chocolate Caramel Candies

BarefitContessa did not leave a written review for this product.

BCBob14's Rating

BCBob14 did not leave a written review for this product.

hedgepuppy's Rating

hedgepuppy did not leave a written review for this product.

RoamingGnome's Rating
Peanut Butter Crunch

Flavor was good but there really wasn't a whole lot of protein for the amount of calories in each bar. Thing is covered in peanut butter candies - think they're recess pieces. Really may as well just have a candy bar. Biggest complaint - ordered in August which was my mistake I guess, but it didn't help that the shipment came out of an east coast warehouse and I'm in California. Every bar was melted all over the wrapper.

razor23's Rating
Almond Fudge Brownie

I found these bars just ok. They weren't bad by any means, I liked them but if I'm going to spend the amount of money that these cost, I'd rather spend a few extra dollars and buy a box of Quest bars. I even prefer Pure Protein bars to these for taste and they are cheaper than these bars. If you can get them on a good sale, go for it, otherwise I can't really recommend them for the price.

Fdtepsilon09's Rating
Almond Fudge Brownie

These bars definitely have great taste however I would like them to have a little more protein. After a really tough workout and needing some extra fat they are great.

• nyifan
nyifan's Rating

Protein bars usually sacrifice flavor for nutritional impact - not OhYeah! These bars not only taste great but also deliver a high protein/low sugar punch Whether it be for a post workout snack or a meal replacement, I love having OhYeah! bars on hand.