Hydroxycut Pro Clinical Hydroxycut Reviews

*Based on AC Nielsen FDMx sales data for Hydroxycut caplets.

Good

bluejayy's Rating

Seems to work great. Like most fat burners the main component is lots of caffeine, but it gives me the boost I need to keep going and keeps me from being hungry all day long. Combined with a great diet and exercise program, you'll definitely start to see results.

Christinaussia's Rating

It curbs my appetite & gives me energy, but I can only handle 1 pill. 2 pills makes me feel jittery. Maybe I should cut back on my coffee while taking this product.

hailmary1474's Rating

I have taken this for awhile now and it works I split mine up through the day since I get up at 2 in the morning for work but I would recommend this

CsRed's Rating

Great energy. Felt great while my appetite was lower. Used these to cut down before going to the beach.

BenUSSSA's Rating

Awesome product! I use this product first thing in morning upon awakening before breakfast. It gives me a boost faster than coffee and I don't have to wait for coffee to be made. In the process one of my biggest meals is breakfast so it creates a great metabolic environment for my breakfast. Then of course coffee follows along at some point and excerise in conjunction with using the product. This product AAAAA+++++++

JimT9817's Rating

I wish I could say I was fully able to us Hydroxycut but I am a flunky. I have found out how sensitive I am to caffeine. I was only able to stand this for two days. The whole two days I was on it, my hear would not stop racing and by the end of the day, I was so exhausted. My advice is to not take this if you are caffeine sensitive. I would love to see a similar product without caffeine. It did work great as a diuretic.

JulioS23's Rating

This a really good product. Great energy, suppresses hunger without the jitters. I would highly recommend the product for someone trying to lose weight.

SuppFan's Rating

This gave me energy really quickly in the morning and it helped me with my morning cardio.

Cmorris27's Rating

Awesome product really like the results. I would requirement this to those how what to lose that extra little weight

skibum234's Rating

This is an awesome thermogenic!! Its not a miracle supplement and is not a substitute for hard work and dedication, but it can help speed things up a bit. It gives good energy to get through the day. However it does make you gassy so that's something to look out for. But other than the gas its a fantastic product. Definitely recommend to anyone looking for a quality fat burner.

bbarbiegirl31's Rating

Just started using the product and love it! Already lost a couple of pounds and the product also gives me alot of energy! Recommended!

LaMariposa's Rating

LaMariposa did not leave a written review for this product.

Petrags33's Rating

This is a great thermogenic product, I could feel the energy boost it gave me and the increased focus as well. I've been taking powdered Hydroxycut forever but decided to go with the pill form for a change and muscletech didn't let me down. Obviously if you're expecting a miracle pill and dont plan on eating right and working out, you'll probably be disappointed but when combined with a dedicated lifestyle this is a quality product from a quality company.

Tanya29's Rating

Not sensitive to stimulants so I can't speak on that part but I certainly like the focus I feel with this, & the thermogenic & bloodflow effect is always good!

ccmeche1335's Rating

This version of Hydroxycut is a very good starter fat burner. This isn't quite as potent as some of the other versions of Hydroxycut but still has noticeable feeling and effects on the body. There is about half the caffeine in this version than there is in some of the others which is good for people just starting out. I recommend this product to anyone just starting out with a fat burner.

awcarper's Rating

What a great thermo. Gives me just the right pick me up in the mornings that I need before my workout.

bone4lyf's Rating

The first time I tried this product, I wasn't able to finish a course due to jittery feelings. After that, I used Hydroxycut CLA to great effect and was pleased to have the no-stimulant option. Since that time, I used Hydroxycut Hardcore Next Gen, lost four pounds and developed an improved stimulant tolerance. After using Next Gen, I moved to this original Hydroxycut and lost an additional three pounds without modifying my exercise routine. Also, I barely feel any jitters, and if I do, they're transient and no more than I would expect from one cup of coffee. After trying three Hydroxycut products, I would recommend them all. Because of its price and the option for a larger bottle, original Hydroxycut is a great product for extended attempts at weight loss.

jbbailey919's Rating

Solid burner without the jitters. Highly recommend this as a means to melt those last few pounds on your weight loss plan BUT definitely don't expect this to be a miracle worker without putting in the work. Eat right, workout and take this to get your gains.

LibbyLansing's Rating

It won't work without a good diet and workout program, but I did lose an extra 5 lbs. no jitters and good energy!

vanessaf's Rating

You have to eat right and reduce your calories. Cardio is a must. It's is good for it's intended purpose. Don't take to close to bed time because you won't sleep. It help to curb my appetite too. And as well get through super long days. Try it for yourself.