Gaspari Nutrition SizeOn Maximum Performance Reviews

Lemon Ice
Orange Cooler

emersonthacker's Rating
Orange Cooler

SIZEON is an intimidatingly massive intraworkout product that leads with 40 grams of carbohydrates and 7 grams of protein. The carbohydrate complex is a mixture of three carb sources, but it is mostly 39 grams of trehalose and dextrose, which are simple carbs. Would love to see more cyclic dextrin in the blend, but still great to have the nice dose of carbs. The 7 grams of protein are from Whey Protein Hydrolysate, which is a quality protein source. The rest of the formula is BCAAs, creatine, taurine, and electrolytes and vitamins. There is no way around it: the formula is massive! It hits everything you could want or need in an intraworkout. I have loved using SIZEON!! It is such a delicious flavor for one. The orange cooler is essentially a slightly sweeter and thicker orange juice. I typically use in 24 oz of water and refill with water after drinking half during a workout. The carbs are really sustaining, helping me endure long, grueling workout. SIZEON has really opened my eyes to the importance of carbs before/during workouts. Sometimes I feel like I even burn through the 40 grams of carbs in SIZEON too quickly. SIZEON has really been a great part of my workouts, and I think has helped me improve size and strength during use. The profile, flavoring, and performance effects are all clearly 10s out of 10s. The price per serving is a little high at $1.78 - would love to see it around $1.50 per serving though the formula is huge. I definitely think grabbing a tub of SIZEON is worthwhile, especially if on sale.

customshopkv1's Rating

First of all I'™d like to that dougefresh93 and Gaspari for putting on the Super Bowl Squares promo!!! Also thanks to the Patriots for beating the Failcons, in such an awesome way. I received my tube of Artic Lemon Ice on 2/15/17 and have used it exclusively as my intra-workout drink since then. BTW, I am almost out so I'll be ordering more. Guess that tells you how this review is going to go. At 190 calories with 40g of total carbohydrates, 7g of protein and multiple forms of creatine it is a great package of everything I want and need. The Artic Lemon Ice taste amazing as I mixed it with 40oz of water and sipped it during my workouts. Over the last month my calculated 1RM in the following lifts have increased as follows (in pounds). I am 5'™10" @ 175lbs. Deadlifts 200 -> 270 OHP 135 -> 145 Squat 160 -> 175 Bench 215 -> 230 Now, I have just added deads and squats to my routine over the last few months. I had avoided them because of 4 major back surgeries, but I'™ve checked my ego and started slow. Physically I feel like I look fuller, muscle mass wise. I feel plenty of stamina during my workouts and I feel as though I leave it all on the table by the time I am done in the gym!! This personal success (in my eyes) has lead me to keep SizeOn as my intra-workout and also got me to try SuperPump 250 (highly recommend). Thanks again!!

This is a great product for someone looking to put some "Size-On"; complete with intra-workout carbs, BCAA's, creatine, and much more! I didn't ever used intra-workout carbs in the past, but have become very fond of them. I just do a half scoop, but feel the intra-workout carbs really give me a boost in energy to push through tough sessions. I wish the flavor was perhaps a bit more sweet/refreshing, like classic lemonade, but it is still pretty good - definitely still enjoyable. Overall, probably not something I would use while dieting, but if you are looking for a nice pre/intra-workout to boost your energy without the caffeine this is a great product. I really enjoyed using it.

BigDaddyBrose's Rating

In my years of fitness I've generally kept products like SizeOn as a post workout. So what I did instead was spent several workouts using it as a post workout, and then several as it was designed, an intra-workout. What I found was that, as strictly a Post Workout drink, it pulls you right out of your fatigue, especially when you mix it with some protein. I used Arctic lemon and a vanilla protein powder....great combo. Now, when using it as intra-workout, I didn't necessarily notice anything significant, but certainly the added carbs and sugars were a nice departure from just water. I won't say it didn't help, but with all the other stuff I take before training, it's hard to pin down what SizeOn can do during a session. Now, here's the tricky bit- I just started my cut for summer, and the carbs in one serving makes juggling macros hard for me only because I love to eat....so inatead I cut the dose a little. I know that takes away from efficacy but I found that if I take this strictly post-workout during my cut, I get all the benefits of the pick-me-up with less carbs, and I still feel great afterwards. I highly recommend the Lemon, especially because it works very well with vanilla flavored mixers and add-ons...

The flavor is delicious! Especially when mixed with ice cubes. I usually took it while preparing for my heavy sets of 5-3-1. Mixes very well and helped me gain about ~7 LB's in 2 months with over 60 LB's to my max's on big 3. Highly recommend this product! You don't feel hungry during the workout which used to be an issue for me

As far as intra-workouts go, this one is a beast. In addition to a nice dose of amino acids, this mix sports a combination of different types of creatine, as well as carbs. It also has some whey hydrolysate for fast protein absorption. A little bit of everything that helps boost workouts, as it is. I experimented with taking this every other workout so as to gauge its effectiveness, and I can say that the workouts that were fueled by SizeOn were noticeably improved. It replenishes you between sets and helps keep you energized. Not to mention the Arctic Lemon Ice is a fantastic flavor, and I tended to drink it more quickly than I really meant to, especially during heavy squats and bench presses. I really like this stuff a lot.

masher230's Rating
Grape Cooler

SizeOn is described as "The Ultimate Hybrid Intra-Workout Amino Acid & Creatine Formula" and id say thats a spot on description. in addition to the Aminos and Creatine, SizeOn also contains high quality Carbs, Whey Protein Hydrolysates and an Advanced Hydration Complex. these all combine to give you increased performance, skeletal muscle recovery, explosiveness and muscle size. i loved sipping on this during training. the Grape tastes great, mixes easily, is super refreshing and keeps you hydrated and full of electrolytes. SizeOn really is a quality product and easily recommended!

Miguel1007's Rating

Thanks Gaspari...

UncleWade's Rating

Gaspari SizeOn, after years in the "supplement game," is one of the few staples that I will still spend money on. The tub lasts for a full 24 workouts, the profile is absolutely outstanding, and the taste is perfect for an intra-workout despite all the actives.

Motion23's Rating

Complete Intra workout product to help power you through your workouts! Very solid profile and great tasting flavors. SizeOn has been a staple of mine for a long time and continues to help me reach my goals. Highly recommended!

Liftpls's Rating
Grape Cooler

If you're looking to put on size quick, this supplement is the answer. I just recently returned home from U.S. Army basic combat training, and due to the fact that Army PRT mainly calls for body weight exercises, I lost quit a lot of mass. It was depressing and embarrassing once I stepped back in the gym to see how far my total had dropped and how small I was. My dad had bought a tub of this and wasn't really using it, so he gave it to me to try out. Within a week, I had noticeable size and mass coming back and building very quickly. I understand that muscles have memory, and yes, it shouldn't take TOO long to get back to where I was. However, SizeOn has helped me gain ten lbs of muscle back in the month that I've been out of basic and been back to lifting. If mass is what you're looking for, this supp is the perfect supplement for you.

This WILL add size and strength. After two weeks I noticed improvements. Fill your shaker full with water and add half a scoop, sip during, chug after. Then after that mix the other half scoop with another full bottle and can drink slower after workout. The taste is phenomenal, I consume it this way so I can enjoy the other half during class in ice water. Worth every penny if used correctly.

Jdot5's Rating
Wild Berry Punch

Gaspari definitely has score a touchdown when it comes to Size On. Each scoop contains 4g of creatine, 40g of fast digesting carbs, 7g of protein, as well as bcaas and electrolytes. Even though a scoop is 68g scoop (and the scooper is huge, i mean even bigger than some protein powder scoopers), it mixes in fairly easy in water. I was able to mix it in my half gallon jug with ease. The taste of the wild berry punch was very delicious and refreshing. It was the perfect drink to sip on during summertime workouts (but fall winter and spring it would suffice as well). I used size on for the last 2 weeks of my strength phase and although it did help me, the size on really shined for me when i used it for my cut. First it allowed me to cut back on carbs i would use for my preworkout meal (i went from using a cup of oatmeal to only requiring a half cup or just eating a grapefruit). Also with carbs being cut, it allowed me to utilize intraworkout which definitely helps give much needed energy to to complete workouts, especially when I did workouts early in the morning. While on size on, I was able to keep strength levels pretty high even though carbs were being reduced throughout the cut which has never happened before when I was on a cut. Also it helped me out with muscle recovery even though my work volume had increased (and shoulders was hit twice a week). The price point is fair at $43.98 for 24 scoops for the amount of ingredients included in the product. I will definitely look to give size on a run when i go to add on some lean mass. I would certainly say that Size-On was an asset for me while I was cutting and i would confidently recommend to anyone. Full log here: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=172051563&p=1462365183#post1462365183

Hooverville's Rating
Wild Berry Punch

Really fun product to use during a period of caloric surplus. I gained size, most notably during workouts and realized I had much more energy during. This carried over to the rest of the day for me. You get a lot of goodies in this product. A maitenance dose of creatine and BCAA plus sustamine and vitamins just to name a few. Definetly worth a try for an extra push in the gym!

thackes1's Rating
Wild Berry Punch

SizeOn is killer and massive intra-workout product that delivers carbs, whey protein hydrolysate, creatine, and other bonus ingredients that are generally designed to increase performance during a workout, volumize the muscle cell, and optimize muscle growth. The formula is pretty dirty in that it delivers 39 g of trehalose and dextrose! I love having the simple carbs because they will be great for supporting intense workout sessions! However, SizeOn is definitely not the ideal product for those looking to cut. The heavy carb content will also help support muscle pumps in addition to improving endurance and physical energy. After the carbs are the whey protein hydrolysate (7 g) and BCAAs. Next is the creatine, which is apparently at least a maintenance dose so somewhere between 3-5 grams. The massive formula is rounded out with some taurine, sustamine, and electrolytes. My only critique of the label is that I would prefer it to be entirely disclosed. Going through a tub of SizeOn was a lot of fun. It really helped extend workouts by supplying physical energy with the carbs and protein. Thus, it also improved my endurance throughout long workouts in the gym by keeping me fueled and helping me hydrate. Sometimes the carbs would make things somewhat sticky in my mouth and making breathing a little more difficult, but it wasn't something water couldn't easily fix. Additionally, SizeOn was great for refilling after drinking halfway down. There would still be plenty of great flavor left. SizeOn really helped improve muscle pumps as well. Stacking SizeOn with NO boosters and additional cell volumizers really enhanced pumps. SizeOn was best in 28 oz of water or more. I generally stuck with 28 oz and then refilled after using half of the volume. The wild berry punch flavor was very enjoyable. Reminded my of fruit punch Jello, especially with the somewhat thicker texture from the carbs. It really is a fun product to use. The flavor is a 10/10! Final rating = 10/10

I highly recommend against wild berry punch as it makes the lips red. I was looking for an intra-workout that has patents, no caffeine, and creatine. This has all 3 and more. It also has more than 1 creatine. I can still sleep at night. I get massive cramping with massive weight if I don't take this.

Vbrennan11's Rating
Grape Cooler

I absolutely love gaspari size on. And it is a product I must have every month. So far I ran this product 2 months in a row, a long with animal M-stak and animal stak and the first month I put on 15 pounds and the second month I put on 12+ pounds and i know size on has a lot to do with it. I gained probably at least 3-6 pound from size on both months. This is a Great amino, whey, creatine blend for INTRA workout meaning during you lift. There is absolutely no othr product in its class ( other intra supplements) that even compare to size on. It is the best in its class absolutely. And I like how it has 7g of protein and 40 g of carbs with 200 calories. This product helps with endurance while you lift, increased strength and size I would recommend this to anyone. This is another great product by gaspari. And honestly, all gasparis products are top of the line. This is good stacked with other gaspari products which I would also recommend. If I could give this more than 10 stars I would. That's how much I love it.

Back in the day the 30 serving size on was probably my favorite product ever. They then had pre-contest which I also loved. Never tried this version till last month. This really is a very complete all in 1 product. Carbs, BCAA, Creatine and a pretty good taste. I used this in a few ways, 1/2 a serving, 3/4 serving and 1 full scoop based on what I was training. I have to say some of the things that I noticed on this was increased endurance during my workout, slightly better recovery and overall more muscle fullness. I would 100% suggest this product to anyone looking for a creatine, bcaa or carb product. I still think the Original version was better , but this is still pretty **** good.

mormonpickett's Rating

Taste-10/10 Lemon Ice is awesome. I love lemon products. The first ever sizeon that came out taste nearly the same except that this isn't gritty like the original was. It's awesome. Mixability-10/10 No issues here at all. I just put it in a normal water bottle (not a blender bottle or anything) and it mixes perfectly fine Product Profile-10/10 This is where the product really shines. I am very confident that each and every workout, my body has the fuel it needs. 40g carbs, 4g leucine, creatine, and a lot more. This product makes normal "aminos" intra workout look very inferior. Overall-10/10 There is nothing I would change about this product. It's amazing. I wish I could try the other flavors now! Seriously going to miss this during my workouts.

I have been working out with SizeOn for the past month and I must say...what a big difference the carb, creatine, protein, and BCAA mix make. Firstly, I am not hungry during my workouts anymore as SizeOn really fills me up. Also, this is as complete an intra as I have seen in that you get a lot of actives for the price...creatine, BCAA, protein, high quality carbs all in one BIG scoop. The taste is also amazing and I do water it down as in only 24oz of water is too strong for me so I use it in 1/2 gallon container and it hits the spot. It is especially great when used with ice in the container as it will really refresh it when you need it most intra. This is one of those supplements that you really must have and is a deal for what you get. Highly recommend and will be trying out the other flavors as I am told the Wild Berry tastes like ole Kool Aid.