Gaspari Nutrition AMINOLAST Reviews

Pineapple
Southern Sweet Tea

adamgale27's Rating
Strawberry Kiwi

I ordered 8 of these as it is a good deal through Bodybuilding.com. I have had this product for 5 years and suddenly it has changed! It contains no warnings that it has changed and under inspection of the tubs, absolutely nothing has changed! It appears looking inside that they may have forgotten to add the strawberry! I have sent them back. It is ghastly tasting and so disappointing. Gaspari insist they have not changed it so can only think there is an element missing.

• mmaggi
mmaggi's Rating
Watermelon Blast

I have to admit I was skeptical to try this at first, even though I fully trust Gaspari Nutrition and none of their products have failed me. I read a review on here that this product vastly reduced soreness time period. So I said why not. I have nothing to lose. Well, I maxed out on squats a few days ago and could barely walk or get out of my vehicle. I took AMINOLast after my workout. The very next day, my soreness was minimal to say the least. I was able to walk just fine and couldn't even tell I did a hard leg day the day before. I am once again blown away by Gaspari Nutrition. I will continue to use this product and recommend it to anyone. It works and is helping me to have massive gains in a short period (along with other Gaspari Nutrition products). It is worth buying.

mccyjcb's Rating
Orange Mango Twist - Exclusive!

First off, this flavor is great. It tastes a lot like a watered down version of that Tampico stuff you buy at Winco and stores; in other words, it tastes amazing. It would be 10/10 if the mixability were better, but I still had to continue shaking it after a few sips. That's why the 9/10. I take this right before my workouts because I go to the gym right when I wake up. I take this in hopes that my muscle will use the BCAA's as fuel. I take it with 25g carb from various sources. I also like the fact that it includes some minerals to help with hydration, especially first thing in the morning. There are 10g Aminos per serving so it has good ingredients with a fantastic taste! I'd definitely recommend to a friend because it's also at a good price point!

Mumra's Rating
Watermelon Blast

Mixes up great, taste is a little on the sweet side but not much. Adding a little fixes it. A really great intra/post workout supp.

DawnDuncan1971's Rating

I LOVE THIS PRODUCT! It's my go-to now for during my workouts. I do a double of this in my really heavy sessions. It tastes great and it's light, not too sugary. Mixes up well in a blender bottle or Nalgene bottle.

ALENA718's Rating

ALENA718 did not leave a written review for this product.

starrtaylor15's Rating
Orange Mango Twist - Exclusive!

Awesome flavor! Great recovery drink! I will continue to buy this product.

Izzy09's Rating
Orange Mango Twist - Exclusive!

The Aminolast orange mango twist flavor is pretty good! however, im not sure if its just me though, but my stomach did bother me after every time i took this. Also, sometimes there are clumps of powder at the bottom of the shaker bottle that i had a problem with. But other than that, it tastes delicious.

imbuyingshit's Rating
Strawberry Kiwi

great amino supplement although the taste is a little to sweet for me.

Toddy2014's Rating

Love It! Not to strong of a flavor but packs a great recovery rebound to your body!

zanymuggle's Rating

zanymuggle did not leave a written review for this product.

Aramirezjr's Rating
Lemon Ice

Again Gaspari Nutrition hits a homerun. Really loved the flavoring of AminoLast in Lemon Ice. To me tasted like an old style lemonade. Was refreshing to sip on while I worked out as I used my BCAAs as intra-workout to keep me hydrated and refreshed. I would recommend this to anyone as the flavor is spot on and there are no mixability or after taste issues. I mixed it in my shaker for about a minute with ice and was perfect to drink.

billydaduck's Rating
Strawberry Kiwi

Got this product as a bonus for buying Anavite which I have been taking for years. Unlike Anavite, this product was a disappointment. Pros: -Flavor was great but not outstanding. Cons: -Mixibility, mixibility, mixibility. BCAA products in general struggle to mix and this product is an example. The sides of the glasses I drink this out of get coated in a white foam. I would strongly suggest buying a BCAA product with better mixibility.

atehsaei's Rating
Strawberry Kiwi

atehsaei did not leave a written review for this product.

rseda73's Rating
Watermelon Blast

Great BCAA product!!!!. I sip at my job throughout the morning and during my workout(after my pre-workout) . Gets me through my workout, especially lag and back day which are the most brutal. Tastes great and doesn't upset my stomach like other brands (which shall remain nameless....Cellucor Alpha Aminos, Cellucor Core Series BCAA, Musle Pharm 3:1:2!!!) I've been able to put on lean muscle with this product added to my arsenal as well!!!!

TheFloppyWalrus's Rating
Orange Mango Twist - Exclusive!

TheFloppyWalrus did not leave a written review for this product.

charlee1985's Rating

Amazing product! I take with my workout. It tastes amazing and it gave me about 10 extra minutes on my cardio session. It made me less tired when i was pulling weights as well

kingson16's Rating
Lemon Ice

I love the taste and it helps a lot post work-out and love to take during circuit training to keep the energy going. This definitely helps with not crashing after a hard workout. I highly recommend this product to anyone. I love the lemon ice flavor over the fruit punch flavor. But both work just the same. Thanks Gaspari Nutrition

acascio19's Rating
Strawberry Kiwi

I love the taste, but in all honesty, the mixability is really poor. I throw this in 12-14 oz. of water, and I still end up with clumps. In the middle of squat sets, I took a big swig and was left with a powdery-watery sludge in my mouth that almost made me throw up. I would not buy these again, as I've tried other BCAA's that mix better and taste just as good.

jeffjones1332's Rating
Lemon Ice

Gaspari Aminolast was great.The taste was good,not too bland not too overbearing,mixability was good,and I love the profile.Also,was easy to take alone or to mix with other products.Would recommend and will definitely use again.