GAT NITRAFLEX Reviews

Helps Promote Energy, Strength, and Testosterone and Reduce Feelings of Fatigue*

Raspberry Ice
Orange
Variety Pack

CTubbs05's Rating
Pina Colada

Been using this for over a month and really enjoy this PWO. I agree with others on the chemical taste but overall nice flavor. Tried c4 many times but I'm not a fan of the excessive "skin crawling" tingles. BPI has good pre but not to the extent I feel with GAT. Nitraflex keeps me focused all the way through end of my workout. Energy is more than enough and helps with concentration for those sets where you need to dig out just one more rep. Would recommend but not full scoop as personally i do not function as well with more than 300 mg caffeine. Good buy, get the stuff.

timlies49's Rating

I can't say enough great things about GAT's Nitraflex! I've used this product multiple times over the past couple years and I'll never use another pre. The pump, the feeling, and the results I get while using this product are incredible! Not for the faint of heart! If you wanna push your self and have a body breaking workout, this is the product to get amped up with!

braheem2's Rating

Pros: (1) Contains some great ingredients for a pre-workout such as Citrulline Malate, Caffeine, and L-Theanine .VS. Cons: (1) Contains ingredients that can cause severe side effects, such as DMAE (it can cause defects in unborn infants). (2) All the ingredients are part of proprietary blends you will never know the exact dose of each individual ingredient in Nitraflex, apart from Citrulline Malate [3g], Beta-Alanine[1.5], and L-Arginine[1.5] as GAT Sport have strangely revealed these doses. (3) Many ingredients inside are ineffective in benefiting your gym workout. (4) Citrulline Malate has been seriously under-dosed its optimal amount is 6,000mg-8,000mg, and Nitraflex contains 3,000mg. (5) Nitraflex comes with a long list of potential side effects. (6) Not good value for money. *** I do not recommend this product

itskillakill's Rating
Green Apple

I flavor is amazing, I only wish it had more of a pre-workout kick to it.

dittyslim28's Rating
Watermelon

dittyslim28 did not leave a written review for this product.

Saadalsaab's Rating
Green Apple

my one and only pre workout . this is the only product that works with me i bought it once and the whole month i got the same feeling never less . the i bought GAT PMP and i regret it i only stick with nitraflex forever lol

aviationtech's Rating

This stuff rocks. It's my go to for some extra motivation! Mixes perfect in a shaker.

malonso123's Rating
Orange

I love GATT products. I have been using it for about 2 cycles and it delievers. I knew it would because I have been using PMP for a while now and GATT products don't let you down. You want results use Nitraflex .

Takeover85's Rating
Variety Pack

Great pre-workout. The pump, focus, and energy is clean. No crash.

weszac95's Rating

Alright my friends, I write this review having tried most flavors and survived the wrath each one brings. I am a veteran lifter, I practice fantastic nutrition, form of a Greek God, the whole nine yards. First off and most importantly, take **** good note of this. You will notice on the container in BIG red letters "DO NOT TAKE MORE THAN ONE SCOOP IN 24 HOURS". This is not a joke, this is not a test of your integrity, this is not a dare to take more than one scoop. Do not, I repeat, DO NOT take more than one full scoop of this. Do not even take 1.1 scoops of this sweet gain powder. In addition, do not even mix this or drink this closely to other caffeine products- such as coffee. Did I make myself clear? Good. If you have read this far, you are probably wondering why you should not take more than one scoop because the big red letters just were not enough for you. Well I am glad you are still here to find out. You will pass out on your second warm up set of squats, your quads will cramp like a sponge in the desert, and you will not make any gains that day. Besides this one terrible incident, I have continued to use Nitraflex as my go-to PWO supplement. It seems to be the only product that holds true to itself. My focus lasts the entire workout (currently in the second week of Arnolds Mass program). Cannot express enough how sick this stuff is- going to purchase more immediately after this post. 10 out of 10 have and will continue to recommend to friends. ** Oh, almost forgot... Some of you may be concerned about the testosterone enhancing side effects. As I previously stated, "It seems to be the only product that holds true to itself". I believe I do not need to go into detail.

Jikingare's Rating
Pina Colada

Great Pre! the flavor is good, just for some reason it felt chemically and chalky sometimes, not sure why.

Jnogueras54's Rating

When I first started taking this pre-workout, I almost immediately felt the difference. If you are not used to taking a pre-workout, Nitraflex will be potent enough to bring you over the edge. You will gain enough focus to get that last rep out, no matter how hard it may seem. My preferred flavors are Pina Colada or Black Cherry. I suggest purchasing the sample pack to try all of them out before making a final decision. I also recommend not to become dependent on this pre-workout for every day use if you want to maintain its full effect, as it is likely to lose potency once you begin to gain tolerance.

syednayeem's Rating
Black Cherry

best pre-workout ever i used, now i am lifting the weight, i can,t think before

hrotsoet's Rating
Pina Colada

I had a sample of this a while back and really liked it. The Pina Colada is a great flavor, my only complaint is that its has a bit of a chemical taste. Not too bad, and for sure not bad enough to keep me from buying again. I get a great pump and lots of focus/power from the caffeine. I would highly recommend this product.

dwrightt1's Rating
Black Cherry

I like this product because it gets the job done. The tingling sensation only lasts for about 5-10 minutes, though.

Biggles21015's Rating
Black Cherry

This definitely works as advertised - one of the best PWO's that you can (legally) purchase. Be very careful with your initial dosage, however; unless you are straight diesel and used to drinking 6 cups of coffee a day, you won't need a full scoop. Every company says this, but I highly recommend sacrificing and trying a half scoop for your first time. (I totally understand every 21 year old who weighs 135, but thinks he can full throttle this stuff the first time - just don't dudes). Assess your tolerance, determine your sweet spot, and then get ready for 2 hours of not wanting to leave the gym.

lindalara1017's Rating

lindalara1017 did not leave a written review for this product.

mbtdsunde's Rating

Not impressed. The "tingle" lasts for about 5 minutes. There was no obvious increase in my pump. No additional reps gains. I won't buy again.

DasJetta's Rating

I've tried many other brands of PWO, but I always come back to Nitraflex. Gives me enough energy for my workout and a little more for cardio afterwards. Black cherry and orange are both great flavors, I thought Pina Colada was just too sweet.

Lukach7's Rating

Compared to other prework outs I've tried this one is probably my favorite. A full scoop gives me plenty of energy without scratching my eyes out and ears off. Tastes good, mixes well. Has a little extra noticeable test boost. Man oh man do I sweat with this product though. I guess thats a good thing depending on your goals. Will buy again.