GAT NITRAFLEX Reviews

Helps Promote Energy, Strength, and Testosterone and Reduce Feelings of Fatigue*

Raspberry Ice
7.9
Green Apple
Blue Raspberry
Orange
Variety Pack

kfowler1957's Rating

Nitraflex is the best pre-workout supplement I have used overall. I've tried others and keep coming back to this one. The boost is significant. The flavor is good. There is no nausea associated with Nitraflex. I mix it with PMP. Occasionally I'll add GAT Creatine. Great results and no neasus feeling you get from some pre-workouts.

SoniaSpringer's Rating

I've had this pre workout a few times, around my third bottle. I get the best pump and energy.

Robica1985's Rating

This stuff works great; I get an excellent energy boost from it and have found that i get a significant pump increase as well. It tastes phenomenal. Pretty much every flavor has, at least, been good, while most of them are downright delicious. For me, they're kind of sweet though, so I usually end up putting a scoop into about 20 ounces of water that I drink over about 5-10 minutes.

Jaysin702's Rating
Black Cherry

Works fast. Solid pump throughout sets.

dustinmonte's Rating

dustinmonte did not leave a written review for this product.

Mdchavez's Rating
Pineapple

I have used this product for almost a year now. It has become the only preworkout i ever use. I use it 5 days a week every other week. I think it does everything it says it does and tastes great. Great clean energy and focus with no terrible "come down". Awesome energy badass pump and vascularity. This product helped me get from 250 lbs 22% body fat down to 208 lbs and back up to 220 at 13% body fat.

ShawnT42's Rating

This is the best pre- I have ever used. I haven't found anything on the market that can give me the same boost as GAT does

sidneyanthony's Rating

Best Pre-workout i've ever taken, great taste and great boost

Eng40's Rating
Black Cherry

Great taste, mixes well and no crash like other pre workouts.

Manolis27's Rating
Black Cherry

This product provides an insane amount of energy. It is definitely packed very well as far as CNS stimulation and mental focus go. However I believe it lacks in its inclusion of a pump factor, BCAAS, or other thermogenics. It definitely could be improved. The taste is great and honestly if they took out the "Testosterone boosting" products that are backed by no real evidence, and instead put some citrulline, beta alanine, BCAAS, or capsimax it would be 10/10

aboutfiras's Rating
Pina Colada

It takes a while to kick with me but once it does, i feel like a bomb about to explode! Do not take it 4 hours before sleep.

ali8564's Rating
Watermelon

This is the most intense pre-workout out there. You actually feel the energy after taking it. I used other brands as well and honestly this one take first place then I can say "platinum pre-" from ON company placed second. I liked the watermelon taste as well

surgesanchez's Rating
Watermelon

I am really enjoying this Pre workout. I have more endurance during my workout and I feel like my strength has gone up.

GriseldNEW's Rating
Pina Colada

Before this i ordered pre-kaged but did not work on me, anyway i blame on genetics. This product probably works but not a big deal, not a wow product, it is just fine.

Schaner's Rating
Pineapple

Just another great product that does its job from GAT.

kamalwana's Rating
Pina Colada

Best Pre-workout i have ever tried. Worked good and taste great.

bamazav's Rating
Black Cherry

I won a contest in the Supplements section of the BB forum andn received a 30 serving tub of Nitraflex to sample. I recieved the Black Cherry flavored product. My first dose of Nitraflex I mixed it with my creatine HCL, which did affect the flavor. My training session on Thursday, the day I took Nitraflex, was an upper body, Bench Emphasis session. I am training for a powerlifting meet in August. Nitraflex gave me a good pump and helped me really focus on the work to be done. I consider myself pretty caffeine insensitive, but this product did affect me. I worked out at 4:30PM and at 11PM was still having trouble trying to go to sleep. My next dosage I took earlier in the afternoon, 2:00 Pm for a 2:30 PM session. My sleep was not affected but my deadlift day was, for the positive. I was very focused and worked quickly, feeling strong. Taste - 9/10 Effectiveness 8/10 - Good pump and focus but nothing extraordinary Mixability 9/10 Profile 8/10- I am not a fan of proprietary blends, though the caffeine and beta-alanine dosages are listed. I would prefer to see the exact dosage of each active ingredient. It is for this reason that I gave the product an 8/10 overall rating. I will continue to use the product and will consider it again in the future. If asked, I will tell folks to give it a try and see what you think.

kylemckeen's Rating
Black Cherry

Best preworkout I have taken hands down. ¾ scoop 2 hours before I workout, and 2 scoops 20 minutes before I workout. Never run out of energy or motivation.

Yovanphysique's Rating
Pina Colada

Great pre workout keeps me awake at the gym and even a work love it.

ChrisFields0's Rating
Orange
Pina Colada

Great taste. Amazing results combining it with PMP and JETMASS.