FitMiss Ignite Reviews

Supports Energy & Workout Motivation!*

Good

lavonnemichelle's Rating

While I like this product and the boost it gives me during my workouts and cardio sessions. I hate the fact that it begins to clump up and I now have to dig it out of the container and hope that I'm using the correct amount. I love the taste and I love that I don't crash afterwards. Just can't deal with the clumping.

KCrosby88's Rating
Strawberry Margarita

I'm about to reorder this product for a 3rd time. I was completely new to the supplement/pre-workout world (actually, workout world in general). I decided to try this because 1) the price was fair, 2) it had pretty good reviews, and 3) it seemed to work without being too "intense". Here's what I've noticed- it DOES have an effect on my stamina/energy. I've gradually upped my usage to 1.5-2 scoops depending on the day because my body has acclimated to it a bit. Still, you can't beat the taste, and since my body was a "virgin" to items like this, I do feel like I've benefited from it. Another big selling point to me is that it doesn't make me nauseous and doesn't give me a headache (I'm very prone to both).

StephanieRead's Rating
Strawberry Margarita

I had read the reviews on this product and was intrigued by other people not being short of breath or jittery with it. It was exactly the side effects i was looking to avoid. I ordered it and couldn't wait to try it. I was disappointed with the results. While it gave me a small burst of energy, it did not hold up in the gym. I would compare it to a sugar free caffeinated pink lemonade. While there is nothing wrong with that, i would not recommend it for someone who likes to go hard and heavy during their workouts.

aldestes's Rating
Strawberry Margarita

I love this pre workout. It doesn't make me jittery and it doesn't upset my stomach! I feel great during my workouts (which start at about 4:30am) and I really don't even need a cup of coffee during the day after. I don't get a bad crash either and my pumps are good too! Definitely will keep using.

yourhighness08's Rating

I love this product! I do not go to the gym without it. I have noticed a change in energy level and stamina compared to not using pre-workout. With FitMiss, I find myself doing more weight and more reps which I like. The flavor is great. Other pre-workouts I have tried did not have a good flavor. This one I feel like I can drink all day and I don't even like fruit punch. (Fruit Punch was all they had in store at the time.) The only thing I was not aware of was the tingly feeling. This is the first pre-workout where I feel it working. I was referred by a friend to use FitMiss and I will forever use it! Can't wait to try other FitMiss products.

bartlav's Rating
Strawberry Margarita

I am used to the tingling, itching feeling when I take preworkouts. I didn't experience this with Ignite, so my first thought- it doesn't work. Now that I've been taking it for about a month, I do realize that while not as intense as some other formulas, this is a pretty good product. I have a level amount of energy and do not experience any crashing. My husband likes to steal some of this now and again for his workouts too. Also, a great price!

Gzakk's Rating
Strawberry Margarita

Extremely good tasting pre-work. Get use to the tingly feeling really quick and no longer feel it after a few days. Nice easy boost for a long workout, no crash afterwards.

Krizzle97's Rating
Strawberry Margarita

Krizzle97 did not leave a written review for this product.

glorianfitness's Rating
Strawberry Margarita

I really like this product. I wanted a preworkout without creatine (upsets my gut) and I wanted to start drinking my BCAA's instead of doing pills because I take enough supplements. I mix mine with 16 Oz of water. I drink it every morning whether I am going to workout or to work. I will say that it doesn't give you any jitters or heart racing feeling. Im not super sensitive to caffeine but I have tried a few pre-workouts that made me so jittery that I felt short of breath and this doesn't do that. If you need that extra push to get you in the gym, this isn't for you. I love the flavor and sometimes I get a slight bitterness if it isn't mixed well but the majority of time I really enjoy it. When I see the bottom of the container, i get sad. Lol. I am getting ready to reorder my third tub. I figured that I didn't need some supplement with a bunch of stimulants to give me the motivation to workout when my first thought every day is going to the gym. I already have the itch to go. So this is a good supplement for me.

nguyenxk's Rating
Strawberry Margarita

This tastes so good and gives me tons of energy to push through my workout. I would recommend starting out with half a scoop though. When I first started taking this stuff, my skin would tickle and itch a little. Great product!

JHoffmann6013's Rating

JHoffmann6013 did not leave a written review for this product.

aimeeruns's Rating
Strawberry Margarita

I really really love this preworkout! It does make me itchy/tingly and definitely makes me sweat more, but it also gives me that kick up the rear to get up and get going-- even on those dreaded 5AM runs. The strawberry margarita flavor is ok-- not my FAVORITE thing, but it does go down smooth and easy. I've not had any trouble getting this to mix with water at all. Definitely going to keep using this one!!

Kmm930's Rating

Really love this! My third day taking it, and I'm really feeling that extra push today! Was skeptical about the flavor but it's actually very good.

qtstylist11's Rating

Flavor is great and it really gets me pumped before my workouts

daniifitnessxo's Rating

Working 12 hour days, I often find it really hard to go to the gym after work. I'm tired and just want to curl up in bed and watch TV. I decided to try some pre-workout and I gotta say, it was an incredible investment. I have heard so many reviews about the FitMiss products I thought it would be worth it to at least try. I took some last night with some water on my way to the gym and I was so pumped and ready to go. I've never been so energized to go to the gym before. I bought the Strawberry Margarita flavour and it was delicious. It gave me tonnes of energy but I didn't get the jitters or itchiness that others seem to experience. I guess everybody is different but I would highly recommend this to someone who wants a delicious tasting pre-workout before going to the gym!

chloe96's Rating

I was excited to try this, since it has very good reviews, and I love the Fitmiss Delight protein powders. However, I found that this product did nothing for me except make me itchy all over, dizzy, and nauseous. The taste wasn't the best either, but it did blend pretty well with the water. Will be returning this.

alr17's Rating

It gave me a burst of energy and allowed me to get my workouts done, whatever they were. The Strawberry Margarita tastes amazing and dissolves in water with a few shakes of the bottle, which I love because no one likes chunks in their drinks.

salloua87's Rating

The taste isn't bad at all. Definitely need to drink a lot of water while using this product but I don't feel it gives you that great pump to have an awesome workout. I had order this one and the essential amino acid ( ON) and I must say the amino acid has a way better pre workout boost!! I don't recommend ordering this product if you go hard at the gym and want something that will push your limits.

Juliabrooks17's Rating

Just in all a great product and a great brand, I continue to purchase their products and continue to love them more and more!

KEANEY13's Rating

I got this product because I wanted a non-creatine preworkout. I was worried that because of how 'pinkwashed' this product was, it would not fare well against MP's Assault. (Remember, this product is MP as well!) However, i still get the tingles, the energy, and the overall feeling of a weighlifting superhero. I recommend it. Taste is quite decent as well.