FitMiss Ignite Reviews

Supports Energy & Workout Motivation!*

Good

cynicalsim's Rating

This was my all time favorite pre-workout ever until they discontinued the Pineapple Mango flavor. Not only did it work well for me without massive amounts of caffeine, but it tasted SO good! I can't choke the other flavors down, so I've had to search for another brand. :-(

Miketeru's Rating

Its really makes my energy and tast good. I will buy again.

Samanthaje's Rating
Strawberry Margarita

I absolutely love this product. Facts: My mile time decreased by 2 minutes within days of using it. Some people are saying they do not get the tingle from it. I do. It's not terrible, it does not bother me or my performance. After using this product the first time, it was taken off shelves everywhere. I tried other preworkouts and nothing hit me like this one. I'm glad I found it here and can use it once again. I've been using it (this time around) for about 10 days. Which is a third of the servings in the container. I could not be more satisfied with my quick improvement. I no longer have to search for motivation to workout. I look forward to waking up and enjoying the strawberry margarita flavor, after that, my workout is all I can think about. I hope you give this product a try and it helps you as much as it has me!

jfackerman's Rating
Strawberry Margarita

I've only tried a few different pre-workouts, and this one didn't give me the major tingly feeling, which I don't like, so that was nice. Yet it gave me enough energy to make it through my early morning workouts.

Hickchic76's Rating
Strawberry Margarita

I love this drink mix, I no longer drink carbonated energy drinks, nor my everyday carbonated cold drinks. It gives me a great boost , no side effects. I have changed my everyday habits, along with BCAA, This combination exceeds my expectations.

lavonnemichelle's Rating

While I like this product and the boost it gives me during my workouts and cardio sessions. I hate the fact that it begins to clump up and I now have to dig it out of the container and hope that I'm using the correct amount. I love the taste and I love that I don't crash afterwards. Just can't deal with the clumping.

KCrosby88's Rating
Strawberry Margarita

I'm about to reorder this product for a 3rd time. I was completely new to the supplement/pre-workout world (actually, workout world in general). I decided to try this because 1) the price was fair, 2) it had pretty good reviews, and 3) it seemed to work without being too "intense". Here's what I've noticed- it DOES have an effect on my stamina/energy. I've gradually upped my usage to 1.5-2 scoops depending on the day because my body has acclimated to it a bit. Still, you can't beat the taste, and since my body was a "virgin" to items like this, I do feel like I've benefited from it. Another big selling point to me is that it doesn't make me nauseous and doesn't give me a headache (I'm very prone to both).

StephanieRead's Rating
Strawberry Margarita

I had read the reviews on this product and was intrigued by other people not being short of breath or jittery with it. It was exactly the side effects i was looking to avoid. I ordered it and couldn't wait to try it. I was disappointed with the results. While it gave me a small burst of energy, it did not hold up in the gym. I would compare it to a sugar free caffeinated pink lemonade. While there is nothing wrong with that, i would not recommend it for someone who likes to go hard and heavy during their workouts.

aldestes's Rating
Strawberry Margarita

I love this pre workout. It doesn't make me jittery and it doesn't upset my stomach! I feel great during my workouts (which start at about 4:30am) and I really don't even need a cup of coffee during the day after. I don't get a bad crash either and my pumps are good too! Definitely will keep using.

yourhighness08's Rating

I love this product! I do not go to the gym without it. I have noticed a change in energy level and stamina compared to not using pre-workout. With FitMiss, I find myself doing more weight and more reps which I like. The flavor is great. Other pre-workouts I have tried did not have a good flavor. This one I feel like I can drink all day and I don't even like fruit punch. (Fruit Punch was all they had in store at the time.) The only thing I was not aware of was the tingly feeling. This is the first pre-workout where I feel it working. I was referred by a friend to use FitMiss and I will forever use it! Can't wait to try other FitMiss products.

bartlav's Rating
Strawberry Margarita

I am used to the tingling, itching feeling when I take preworkouts. I didn't experience this with Ignite, so my first thought- it doesn't work. Now that I've been taking it for about a month, I do realize that while not as intense as some other formulas, this is a pretty good product. I have a level amount of energy and do not experience any crashing. My husband likes to steal some of this now and again for his workouts too. Also, a great price!

Gzakk's Rating
Strawberry Margarita

Extremely good tasting pre-work. Get use to the tingly feeling really quick and no longer feel it after a few days. Nice easy boost for a long workout, no crash afterwards.

Krizzle97's Rating
Strawberry Margarita

Krizzle97 did not leave a written review for this product.

glorianfitness's Rating
Strawberry Margarita

I really like this product. I wanted a preworkout without creatine (upsets my gut) and I wanted to start drinking my BCAA's instead of doing pills because I take enough supplements. I mix mine with 16 Oz of water. I drink it every morning whether I am going to workout or to work. I will say that it doesn't give you any jitters or heart racing feeling. Im not super sensitive to caffeine but I have tried a few pre-workouts that made me so jittery that I felt short of breath and this doesn't do that. If you need that extra push to get you in the gym, this isn't for you. I love the flavor and sometimes I get a slight bitterness if it isn't mixed well but the majority of time I really enjoy it. When I see the bottom of the container, i get sad. Lol. I am getting ready to reorder my third tub. I figured that I didn't need some supplement with a bunch of stimulants to give me the motivation to workout when my first thought every day is going to the gym. I already have the itch to go. So this is a good supplement for me.

nguyenxk's Rating
Strawberry Margarita

This tastes so good and gives me tons of energy to push through my workout. I would recommend starting out with half a scoop though. When I first started taking this stuff, my skin would tickle and itch a little. Great product!

JHoffmann6013's Rating

JHoffmann6013 did not leave a written review for this product.

aimeeruns's Rating
Strawberry Margarita

I really really love this preworkout! It does make me itchy/tingly and definitely makes me sweat more, but it also gives me that kick up the rear to get up and get going-- even on those dreaded 5AM runs. The strawberry margarita flavor is ok-- not my FAVORITE thing, but it does go down smooth and easy. I've not had any trouble getting this to mix with water at all. Definitely going to keep using this one!!

Kmm930's Rating

Really love this! My third day taking it, and I'm really feeling that extra push today! Was skeptical about the flavor but it's actually very good.

qtstylist11's Rating

Flavor is great and it really gets me pumped before my workouts

daniifitnessxo's Rating

Working 12 hour days, I often find it really hard to go to the gym after work. I'm tired and just want to curl up in bed and watch TV. I decided to try some pre-workout and I gotta say, it was an incredible investment. I have heard so many reviews about the FitMiss products I thought it would be worth it to at least try. I took some last night with some water on my way to the gym and I was so pumped and ready to go. I've never been so energized to go to the gym before. I bought the Strawberry Margarita flavour and it was delicious. It gave me tonnes of energy but I didn't get the jitters or itchiness that others seem to experience. I guess everybody is different but I would highly recommend this to someone who wants a delicious tasting pre-workout before going to the gym!