FitMiss Delight Reviews

High Protein/Quality Calorie Shake To Supplement Healthy Meals And Snacks!

Good

hofermic's Rating
Cappuccino

My wife loves this flavor. She also gets energy from this product and it does satisfy her hunger.

Primadonnah's Rating
Chocolate Delight

Fit Miss is a great tasting protein, however I am not impressed about the "appetite curbing" description. It didn't have any effect at all. It is a very light tasting protein and I took 2 servings a day 45 min before meals. The price is perfect though. I think I am going to try something else.

LeggoFound's Rating

Very strong taste of Chai and very chunky, hard to blend with either milk, almond milk, and water, Container came half full, very disappointing. It doesn't give me the nausea that I have battled with other proteins but I don't feel any progress with taking this as I have with other proteins either, I wont be using this product after I finish with the half full container I currently have.

nuttyRain's Rating

Vanilla chai is disgustingly sweet. I haven't been able to drink this and I have 2 containers. I typically like the less sweet or even blander powders and to me this is just awful. I make my own protein with plain unflavored whey, peanut butter, baking cocoa, cinnamon, instant coffee and almond milk to cut sugar. I think I'll adapt this powder to this recipe to make it more palatable. Probably won't buy this protein in the future as I prefer to have control over the ingredients as much as possible.

lbeg421's Rating
Cappuccino

lbeg421 did not leave a written review for this product.

ashleymeganx0's Rating

LOVE!! if you love coffee this flavor is for you! it has a nice flavor though i wish it was a bit stronger its still a great shake! i mix it with unsweetened vanilla almond milk and so it has that creaminess in it keeps me full and keeps me going throughout the day i don't feel hungry i still have my energy and it actually helped me to cut off coffee completely ( only because i have the coffee flavor) so now i can go without the caffeine which i lived off of.. i originally use to buy the vanilla chai after i had my daughter and lost 40 pounds with it within 3 and a half months ( two shakes a day cardio 7 day a week 1-2 hours a day ( i'm a runner) and a healthy dinner)

Linnlocke's Rating
Chocolate Delight

Love the shake. Good value. I like the blend of proteins. Mixes well, good consistency. It's my morning go to. Almond milk, some coffee, a scoop of oatmeal, half a banana and breakfast is served. I've tried chocolate, vanilla chai, and cappuccino. First two are great. Capp not so much. Something about the flavor just doesn't jive. Almost a nutty flavor.

Blueangel06's Rating

I purchased the Fitness Delight for my wife she loves the taste. We received the order faster then we expected. To our surprise we received to free protein bars . One with each order. They are great as well. Our entire experience with Bodybuilding.com has been great. We will be return customers.

raerae33's Rating

I have only used this product for the past week. It keeps me going for about 3 hours then I need to eat (I generally eat every 2.5 to 3 hours, and this is no difference when I am using a different protein shake). I don't like the wastefulness of the packaging as the container was half empty when I opened it. The worst thing was the taste, I got the chocolate delight and found it horrible tasting. I have to choke it back then feel nauseous after. No issues with mixing with almond milk, in fact it came out smooth and frothy. I probably would not buy this product again do to the taste factor.

kmulcahy1's Rating

Absolutely love this stuff. The chocolate delight is like drinking a carnation instant breakfast (very flavorful!). Don't even have to mix with milk ~ tastes just as good with water! I have been adding the vanilla chai to my iced coffees in the mornings now (bye bye milk/creamer!) and it is the greatest thing ever! Keeps me full, very happy with the amount of calories/protein. Can't get enough! ((hey! when's the chocolate going to be available again??))

courtney1383's Rating

Delish! It helps my sweet tooth and curbs hunger for a bit. nice to have on hand.

jlhflex7i's Rating

I bought this for my wife. She loves it. She uses this in the morning as a meal replacement. The taste isn't as bad as some I've tired. It does have a graininess if you dont mix thoroughly. Then again I have been in the Health and Fitness industry for 25 years and have seen a lot worse.

jsolesmoore's Rating
Cappuccino

I love fitmiss! I have received less than tasty product from other sources (amazon) but bodybuilding (in my experience) is on point. I was so excited to see the cappuccino flavor available. It is more milky than coffee, even people who don't link coffee may appreciate the flavor.If you are a coffee lover like me - you know it tastes just like a whole milk cappuccino! I mix mine with almond milk and it tastes like whole milk! I get so tired of vanilla chai and chocolate (which are both delicious as well) after a while you need to switch it up. Fitmiss is the best taste, texture, and most affordable product Ive found. I'm in love.

Tayylornicole99's Rating
Vanilla Chai

I lost an additional 20lbs after losing 20 already when I started using this product every morning for breakfast. It has been a great starter protein for me I've always just mixed a banana and some peanut butter and been as happy as can be. However I am currently looking for something different just to compare. But for a Soy based protein it has been phenomenal no regrets at all. Note it does not cook well.

Krizzle97's Rating
Vanilla Chai

Krizzle97 did not leave a written review for this product.

Ttrev010's Rating
Vanilla Chai

I think that this product tastes amazing! It kept me full for the entire afternoon and gave me good energy. All my products from bodybuilding.com arrive insanely fast and I am so impressed! I will not shop anywhere else for supplements!

LeksaLou's Rating
Vanilla Chai

HELP! I don't know if you can comment back on here but I need to know if any one is experiencing the same thing as me.. Everytime I blend the ice and liquid separates. I use 8oz of water, 1 scoop and about 4 ice cubes. I haaaate this. It ruines my morning because I try to get it creamy and frosty ( I've read people compare the consistency to a Wendy's frosty) but I get clumpy ice at the top and the liquid at the bottom. It can't be my blender, it's new and its specifically for iced smoothies. So am I putting too much ice? Or is it the product. How much water and ice do you guys use? Or how do y'all get it frosty. Also, I have to shake it up right before every drink and that's so annoying. If this is just the way the product is this sucks.

kvengley's Rating
Chocolate Delight

This is not a filling protein. It didn't help with suppressing my appetite and had to add it to smoothies and wasn't too fond of the flavor. It's great for after or before workouts because of those reasons though! Just my personal opinion I wasn't fond of the flavor doesn't taste like most chocolate protein powders do.

madmaxx18's Rating
Chocolate Delight

This stupid bottle of protein came half full. I don't know if this was a mistake or a joke, but this is a complete rip-off. I will never buy this product again and if body building is the one who overlooked this then I won't order from you either....Jennifer Leger

vaheglund's Rating
Vanilla Chai

This is my absolute favorite protein shake! I drink it for breakfast before work! It tastes so good it's fine just being mixed with water. Absolutely in love with the vanilla chai - I want to try more FitMiss products.