Fat Gripz Fat Gripz Reviews

Learn The Secrets Of Arm Size That Pros Have Known For Years!

9.6

raf1948's Rating

I purchased my set of Fat Gripz to help keep my tendons happy, particularly in my elbows. I had to stop lifting for a couple of months to address severe medial epicondylitis (golfer's elbow) pain. When I started lifting again, I used these and the thicker grips have taken the stress off my tendons and increased my grip strength. I am pain-free during and following my workouts so while there are obvious strength benefits to using them, it is the relief my elbows get while working out. Much better than the therapy I paid for.

usafwilliams's Rating

I wish I would have heard of these sooner. I love using them on barbell presses and especially for curls. I get a better pump when using them. 10/10 Worth the money.

Dianduong's Rating

Have been searching for a pair to help strengthen my grip and forearm and finally got to ordering these babies! Product is perfect just as stated and is a doozy to enhance your workouts to the next level!

mikeblazingame's Rating

mikeblazingame did not leave a written review for this product.

4QLDMD's Rating

The best investment I've made in bodybuilding products in the entire 34 years of my time weight training. My only regret is not getting these sooner. I bought these mainly to help strengthen my grip because it's not what it used to be now that I'm getting older and had a few shoulder injuries. So it's like a 3 for 1 deal, you get good grip strength build up, better bicep pumps on curls and chest pumps on bench, and faster overall strength build up. I've seen some dudes trying to build their own FatGripz and I even tried this myself but it was never exactly right and felt odd. But that's what you get when you cut corners, so just spend the $40 and get he real thing and trade it for not buying 3 cups of Starbucks coffee, it'll be totally worth it.

akojunior's Rating

This product intrigued me because I wanted to increase the size of my forearms to keep them in proportion with my arms but not focus on them and this does the trick the burn from this on my bicep curls is unbelievable I would recommend this product the only down side to it is the price for what your getting

anastasiou238's Rating

I bought myself a pair of fat gripz to get better grip strength and bigger biceps. My arms feel bigger after working out at the gym using fat grips compared to just the bar . I overall like the idea of fat gripz.

Jsweens4's Rating

I bought the first pair and liked them so much, I bought a second set (mostly so I could superset). These are a cheap way to basically make every exercise feel brand new.

Colby90's Rating

Been wanting these for awhile now and finally got them for my birthday. Got great muscle activation throughout my whole arm. Neat piece to toss in your gym back

SeriousAthlete's Rating

I expected a great forearm workout with these, but my biceps also got great activation

Lifter4life8's Rating

The first day I used my Fat Gripz I already noticed a huge difference, this one is a must buy for any serious weight-trainer, I look forward to the days I use my Gripz. I used them on my shoulder , back and chest days. Don't use them for squats at least I don't.

ninny323's Rating

Bought these as I was looking to increase my grip strength. I couldn't be happier. I tend to use them in every aspect of my workout, to the point of almost over training and I get a massive pump in my forearms and within a short period if time I went from a 12" forearm to a little under 14". My grip strength has greatly improved and what I love most is I'm able to incorporate grip strength training without doing any isolation forearms exercises, just slap them on any bar or grip and you're ready to go.

Ghadyawwad's Rating

Ghadyawwad did not leave a written review for this product.

ivanrhinehart20's Rating

ivanrhinehart20 did not leave a written review for this product.

DwayneCzzy's Rating

Great tool to have in your arsenal. Makes your lifts harder, which is good! Forearm and grip strength have drastically increase over the last couple of months of using Fat Gripz

domiNatehealth's Rating

You need to add these Fat Gripz to your gym bag! I have been using them for well over 3 months now and I am extremely satisfied with them. In the beginning it was difficult to do the weight that I was doing prior but after a couple of weeks I was able to reach that weight, it definitely increases the difficulty. Put less tension on your forearms and more on your biceps. I use them for curls or chest pressing. I highly reccomend them!

noahmartell's Rating

Love my Fat Gripz! As I started to lift heavier and heavier weights, I noticed that my hand grip was holding me back. Using these once or twice a week have really helped me increase my grip strength. Also noticed my forearms seem to be getting worked much harder, as well as more muscle activation in my biceps on arm day. These will always have a spot in my gym back

brubrurub's Rating

I was looking for something that would help me increase my grip strength. In 2 weeks of regular use, grip strength is considerably stronger and forearms are noticeably larger. Will continue to use and would buy again if I had to! I love my fat gripz!

WillLongo1's Rating

WillLongo1 did not leave a written review for this product.

Burton557's Rating

These are an excellent way to throw a mix in to your routine. They will also humble you in the amount of weight you will lift while using them. The burn you will feel in the forearms is insane.