EVLUTION NUTRITION LeanMode Reviews

1-20 of 1,855 Reviews

naomiflo88's Rating

I purchased the capsules. I’ve found them through the site just kind of browsing for fat burner. I like the fact that they are stim free. Since dropping weight, I feel the effect of the pills more effective. They do give me a feeling of fullness. I usually take the pills right before breakfast and also about midday before my preworkout meal. This is def a product I have recommended to family and they were able to see results without any modification of diet. I also use EVL protein and I am a huge fan of this brand!

gnarlyAPPLE's Rating

gnarlyAPPLE did not leave a written review for this product.

Budda2005's Rating

This protein powder knocks ALL others out. I love the positive energy it gives me and the awesome taste.

dclark497's Rating
Peach Tea

Has great flavor and enjoyable. Easy to drink, positive energy and keeping me up for great great results.

codyletendre's Rating

Another great product from a great brand. This non stim weight loss formula is fantastic to turn to if you're like me and use other sources of caffeine such as pre workout. Makes it easy to throw in some extra supplementation for fat burning without having to worry about the jitters and such.

Effremtheretard's Rating

Lean mode was awesome, non stimulant so I didnt shake or get the lightheadedness from ultra caffeine servings when cutting and not necessarily eating as much all the time. I was able to cut from 14% BF to 10-11% rather quickly with this product being the catalyst.

MJLax's Rating

This is the perfect addition to my daily intake from EVL which includes LeanBCAA and PumpMode. The results are noticeable and the taste is great. Even when I take it on it's own before meals(find it helps keep my appetite in check) it doesn't make me wired or anything like that. Incredible quality and been a great addition to the other awesome products I use daily. Will be back for more!

abletoachieve27's Rating

Ok. Not sure where to start with this. I'm almost through one bottle. I know there won't be magic happening but I've seen no results from this product. Joined with l-carnatine. I take both as directed. I'm on a clean macro eating habit. All I can say is it doesn't work for me. I see plenty of positive reviews so either I'm missing something or I'm just one of the few that reacts different to some supplements.

terrazasvh's Rating
Peach Tea

I highly recommend this amazing product. Why because there is nothing that compares to this. They don't advertise this enough. The best money can buy that's for sure. I've had great results and I'm not afraid to show em. I drink this daily especially the peach tea now that it's summer highly recommend A+++++!

tajcarty's Rating

Amazing taste! I honestly thought it smelled alittle sweet but with about 8 oz of water it tasted great. The effect was amazing as well definitely recommend!

chromedrummr's Rating

Great product with great results..highly recommend!!

Madhubalajee93's Rating

I have used this product, which doesn't show any result, don't waste money on this one. I am really feeling bad about the product.

Randalltran16's Rating

Sounds like an awesome product.

reyesedgar2345's Rating
Peach Tea

Good product really see results after a couple weeks

wavestorm1986's Rating

I've been using it for a week now and i can see some results. Keep in mind it comes with Proper diet and training.

lyssa602's Rating
Peach Tea

Love this LEAN MODE! Usually, a fat burner makes me feel nauseous or jittery. With this, I feel more energized and not nauseous at all! I like this powder more than the pills, bc it keeps me hydrated throughout the day too! The peach tea is delicious!

voodoodog927's Rating

I absolutely love this product! You can take it any time and it will not affect your sleep, work or any other time sensitive activity. It works too, I added it to my supps after I had already lost around 15 lbs and I continued to lose weight up to 45 in a few months. At that time I was working on getting back into shape, now, a year later I am going to use it in a true cutting program to really push myself. I love Evl's product line, clean and effective!

cdbanks's Rating
Peach Tea

I have tried many different products that claim to provide results and have yet to find one that really worked. However, LeanMode is the exception and has provided me substantial results after introducing it into my daily routine. I would never use another product! LeanMode is an excellent product if you are trying to achieve a leaner physique without adding a fat burner loaded with stimulants into your body. Great job EVL, another solid product!

Mayradiaz0610's Rating

I use the capsules. They are easy to take. No side effects. I like that they don't make me shaky at all. They help with portion control by controlling appetite.

Trainerblondee's Rating

Both flavors are great! Love this product and I use it on contest prep as well! I haven't noticed any weird side effects as I have with other products. I love evlution nutrition products!

1-20 of 1,855 Reviews