EVLUTION NUTRITION LeanMode Reviews

1-20 of 2,008 Reviews

tommark1998's Rating

Great product.

BigSammich's Rating

Nothing life changing, but seeing good results with this product. Helps fight cravings.

jenniferjames's Rating

Been using this product consistently and I have zero complaints! I will definitely be purchasing this again!

Lilice24's Rating

Shed a few pounds with this product! Would take again

sicktrend03's Rating

All i can say wow by far this is the number 1 product to loose unwanted fat i recived my bottles nov1 started nov 6th today is nov 17th iam down 10pounds! With a clean diet no working out or guym just my normal everyday life at work routine amazing!!!!!! Will recommend to anyone!!

Kmalave1's Rating

​I've been taking this product for several months now and have noticed amazing results. I've lost weight and burned a lot of fat. I receive many compliments on my body since beginning to take these. The pills have no aftertaste.​

Farva56's Rating

Great product. I've been using it for a year now. I take it when I first wake up and just before going to bed. The biggest thing for me is it helps by keeping me by not eating to much. Even after workouts. Just remember this is a supplement and is meant to supplement your dieting and work outs.

DreamertK's Rating

I recieved the pill form of his product as a bonus for buying the BCAA drink. I do have to say that this company makes a tastey product above all else. Furious grape is my go to flavor, though my first time drinking peach tea was absolutely devastating. Like they got the sweetness of peach and the tartness of horrendously overbrewed tea that did not go over well. I have kept drinking it and it has gotten more tolerable though. This product is no cure-all pill. Don't take this and eat a bunch of garbage and expect to drop weight. You just have to cut those calories, with or without this drink. This product may help ease you into cutting the calories though.

buffmeupman's Rating

I bought one bottle and got another one for free.....I have been taking Lean Mode for about a month now and didn't see any significant difference in weight loss. With my diet and workout program i am loosing 2lbs/week on an average which is decent. I find it helpful only in terms of feeling energetic throughout the day while on a caloric deficit. Once am done with these bottles I am not buying it again....for me its a waste of money coz i know how hard m training and following my diet.

mhmartinezz1's Rating

Great product. Helped with weight loss. Would buy again.

tbrian's Rating
Blue Raz

The product has a great flavor. Felt the boost of energy about an hour after taking it.

mmilano11's Rating
Blue Raz

great flavor, great morning boost, and helps curb appetite. would buy again, best part of this product is that its stimulant free

jjpphotography's Rating

Great Product.

IRVINGTUAMOR's Rating

This product has supported to loss weight.

BenjaminBanks's Rating

Have used 2 bottles now and I'm happy with the result I got with my new diet also included! Lost -3Lbs and hopping LeanMode can help me with an other -5Lbs that I think it will.

InsaneZane1480's Rating

Definitely feel and see the results does a great job at reducing bloating and maainting muscle.

tarizzi's Rating

Great product!!!!!

abartels1990's Rating
Peach Tea
Pink Lemonade

Did nothing! No appetite suppressant no weight loss.

steelet02's Rating

Flavor is delicious, mixes well. No jitters. Results seen in less than a week. Energy levels have increased. Great product from EVL especially when combined with regular diet and exercise. Not a miracle formula but definitely helps to lean out and lose weight.

CodySomerville's Rating

I very much enjoyed this product, definitely helps fat loss with proper exercise and nutrition.

1-20 of 2,008 Reviews