EVLUTION NUTRITION BCAA Energy Reviews

Blue Raz
Furious Grape
1-20 of 1,025 Reviews

jewelzzofla's Rating

I hate this product. For me, the flavor is not that great (at least the one i tried) and the product gives me a stomach ache and headache. Def going back to ProSupps AminoLinx.

jharrington08's Rating
Green Apple

I absolutely love this product. Just like every EVL product the taste does not compare to anything. I use this usually in the morning when I wake up to get my amino's in to protect my muscles and give me the pick me up. Absolutely love waking up to drinking this in the morning or drinking it during the day for great boost in energy.

Jeremiah303's Rating
Vanilla Latte

Evlution-nutrition always hits it out of the park with their products! I've had all but one of the flavors and they all hit the mark on taste and give me the boost I need if I'm feeling drained

Firedawg915's Rating
Cherry Limeade

Outstanding product. I've tried different flavors from cherry limeade, to lemon lime, to orange and all had really good, easy to drink taste. Product mixes good with no gritiness. Gives you just enough energy to help get you thru the workout. My wife takes it also and loves it. Highly recommended.

carloscano2's Rating

I purchased the Lime and Cherry Limeade BCAAs. They both taste great; the cherry limeade was my favorite of the two, but I was satisfied with the Lime. I highly recommend them!

johntyler3's Rating

Great taste and energy. Love replacing my morning coffee with this.

yomontoya's Rating
Cherry Limeade

This BCAA is awesome! It's my mid morning go to, gives me energy with no jitters and great focus to help with my day to day assignments. Not mention aiding in my recovery at the same time.

jhicks424's Rating

I didn't realize how essential BCAA were until I ran out of and started to see the difference. I have actually tried numerous different brands of BCAA's but, none have come close to the quality and consistent production of EVL products. Highly recommend this product for daily use.

K3TCH22's Rating
Cherry Limeade

Bought the cherry limeade and it was great. Product mixed well and gave a good boost of energy. Will buy again.

darkdragon99's Rating

I've been using bcaa energy from EVL for awhile now and tried a few flavors, cherry limeade is my favorite with apple pretty close behind. The other flavors are good aswell. I usually just use 2 scoops as an Intra workout when I'm taking a break for preworkout and 1-2 scoops during workouts when using preworkout. This works pretty good. A decent amount of caffeine to help as a pic me up but not so much that you can't go to sleep a few hours later. I've tried multiple bcaas with caffeine but the taste from EVL brand combined with how well it works makes this one a tough one to beat. Will continue to use this in my daily supplements.

01gixxer01's Rating

First off i just want to say EVL Nutrition Bcaa's are among the best i have ever and i mean ever taken, not only do they work amazingly well they taste freaking amazing. What more could you want they help extremely well with after work soreness i take it every single day before during and after work outs and even on non work out days that how good it tastes. if you havent tried it for yourself you all are missing out all the flavors taste amazingly good my 2 favorites tho are fruit punch and blue raz. Im not one of those fake reviewer where you just hype the product im a real life user of EVL Products and a huge supporter i love the products they put out because not only do they make a difference they dont taste like garbage. 2 thumbs up.........

REEDracing94's Rating

Awesome stuff! Awesome bcaa, great energy boost. Perfect replacement for coffee/energy drinks. Makes a great pre workout as well

hidalgo04's Rating

I love this Bcaas energy from Evolution Nutrition I been taking this for a long time it really helps me every morning for energy and also for soreness for a rough day a work and for a post work out !!! My wife is now also fan of this product my favorite flavor furious grape highly recommended !!!!

• globel
globel's Rating
Cherry Limeade

Big fan of EVL BCAA Energy. The caffeine helps me get through the day without being overpowering and the BCAA's help me to recover quickly. The fruit punch flavor is my favorite with the cherry limeade being a close second. Overall, great product and highly recommend to athletes of all levels.

lisetteC's Rating
Cherry Limeade

I absolutely love this BCAA Energy. I've only tasted the cherry lemonade but it is as good as having candy and coffee energy in one. It does not give me any jitters but gives me all day energy and if taken in the evening I make sure to give myself 2hours to workout before sleep as it will keep you up. But it helps me pump up after a long day at the hospital to get home and workout.

lusk25's Rating
Cherry Limeade

I was an Amino Energy person. Since EVL has come out with BCAA energy I made the switch. I like BCAA Energy more. More energy, more feeling of euphoria, and gets you more mentally ready for your workout. The taste is better also. Gives you more of that Beta Alanine rush. It's also great to study with. Plus the BCAA amounts is a plus compared to other amino products. Definite fatigue delay when taking it. By far my favorite and go to BCAA supplement.

Cmreynolds's Rating
Cherry Limeade

I have taken a number of BCAA products and non of them have ever been able to compete with EVL Nutritions BCAA product. While taking EVLs BCAAs I experienced increases in energy, faster muscle recovery, and increased muscle size. With this I didn't ever have to take a pre-workout because I was already ready for the workout. In addition, non of the other BCAAs have ever been able to compete with taste. Overall great source of BCAAs and highly recommend it for everyone's fitness goals!

Dueber23's Rating

All products taste great. I felt the boost of energy too

oscargom3z's Rating
Lemon Lime

I tried EVL's BCAA after having a great experience with their pre-workouts and loved this product too! I tried the lemon lime flavor and it was great and beats drinking just water throughout your workout! Overall great tasting product and one of my favorite supplements to get your bcca intake. High recommend.

chivington's Rating
Blue Raz

I love EVL's BCAA Energy! I use it every single time I train. I always mix two scoops into my shaker with water and sip on it while I'm at the gym. I tried for a few weeks to go without it just to see if it was making a difference and it truly was. Without it I was sluggish, my muscles ached and I just didn't feel like I got the pump I would if I had been using it. I went back to using it everyday and I couldn't be happier with the results. I use it in preparation for the Arnold Classic this year and placed 4th. I know that EVL's BCAA Energy was making the difference. This is a product I will be taking for a long time to come.

1-20 of 1,025 Reviews