Dymatize ISO100 Reviews

Peanut Butter
1-20 of 2,067 Reviews

mx3alltheway's Rating
Gourmet Chocolate

Been using this product for 2 years now, never fails to deliver. I am VERY picky with flavours since i get nauseous very quickly. I'm currently consuming the gourmet chocolate flavour and it is fantastic, on it's own with just water, milk or in a smoothie it tastes good! I tried the birthday cake flavour about a year ago and i hated it, while it did smell like birthday cake i just couldn't down the flavour which tasted heavily of butter (but i dislike butter so if you like butter you might love it). Would definitely recommend this product!

AnTrnMagicHands's Rating
Fudge Brownie

AnTrnMagicHands did not leave a written review for this product.

LadysBasketball's Rating
Gourmet Vanilla

GREAT flavor, MACROS, and mixes smoothly. Nothing bad to say about this product AT ALL. HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS!!!

warnerdavid's Rating

My favorite flavor protein. Not to sweet, but just right taste IMO. For comparison not as sweet as Controlled Labs Orange Kream. Would recommend

LDARboyo's Rating
Rocky Road - Exclusive!

One of my favorites on the market (if not my favorite). Mixes great, no clumps, tastes amazing. I've had two flavors of Dymatize ISO 100. Both flavors were great but Rocky Road is one of my all-time favorites. Plus it mixes really well with just water and tastes good with it. I usually took it once after my workout 4 times a week and then before bed everynight. I put on 4 lbs in 4 weeks and I'd say a good chunk of that was due to eating healthy and this protein. Big fan.

kornflake7's Rating

Have to always give props when they are due and Dymatize never dissapoints, this is one of the purest proteins on the market and well worth the money. Every flavor I have tried has been top notch, easily mixes with water or milk and tastes great every time. If you want a great tasting, super pure protein Dymatize is the best!

muskate's Rating
Birthday Cake

One of the best tasting whey isolates I have ever used. Mixes instantly in my shaker cup and doesn't leave me feeling bloated or gassy at all. Great isolate all around.

yoojungl's Rating

I enjoyed all of the non-traditional flavors of Dymatize Iso, even admittedly indecisive when choosing among them! For Chocolate Coconut, it is best to take it in a 1:1 ratio of water and milk to get an ideal balance of Chocolate and Coconut. For the rest of the flavors, I prefer them with simply milk (or Fairlife if one is lactose intolerant like I am). A solid 10/10 overall rating for the macros as well as being one of the very few companies to have such variety of flavors for one product!

WorldClassDBag's Rating
Cinnamon Bun

I was only able to try this flavor from a sample in my order so I only had a single serving. The product mixed well and a little to no clumping. I mixed the protein with a serving of almond milk. The shake was pretty creamy and had no weird aftertaste. It wasn't a super spot on cinnamon bun flavor but it was still good nonetheless.

pumagoal44's Rating

The GOAT of protein powders. Clean profile/ingredients, great macros, and mixes easily with water. The flavors are spot on and don't have any aftertaste or hint of sweeteners (orange dreamsicle, cinnamon bun, and birthday cake are by far the best). I'm a fan of thicker/foamier shakes, and ISO-100 fits the bill. Easily worth the price if you're watching your budget.

grossmas's Rating

I really like the Dymatize products because they taste good and are low in sugar and carbs! The Birthday Cake flavor tastes good, just not a lot like Birthday Cake. The Fudge Brownie is definitely my favorite!! Chocolate Coconut does taste like chocolate coconut, but very artificial tasting. Cinnamon Bun is okay. I won't buy chocolate coconut or cinnamon bun again, however.

braddcw's Rating
Chocolate Coconut

This is a great protein powder. The taste is excellent especially if you like a coconut flavor. It mixes very well with plain oatmeal. By far my favorite flavor from this company!

mannyrg82's Rating
Gourmet Vanilla

This is the best muscle building support I ever tried and that's perfect for someone like you, if you want to grow in muscle

easyma's Rating
Gourmet Vanilla

This protein is the best ever. It mixes so easy and it sits very well with my stomach. Others usually give me runs. I drink ISO for breakfast and had given me noticeable gains.

SPIDERSPIDER's Rating
Gourmet Vanilla

Great protein powder, taste good and worked pretty well for me. Yes it's very low in calories but it's perfect for cutting and shredding, building muscles and losing fat. Double the scope and enjoy! I have seen results good results consuming this product alone as post workout.

xPDEISELx's Rating
Gourmet Chocolate

I love Dymatize ISO-100. In my opinion, Chocolate and vanilla are the best flavors. Ive had the cookies and cream, but it got old after awhile. Ive used ISO-100 for years and absolutely love it . Awesome mixing, and you dont feel bloated after taking it. (i take 2 scoops) The labels stand true because i do notice a faster recovery time and visible results when i switch from another Dymatize protein (elite fusion 7) during different stages of cutting and gaining weight. Ill never buy another brand!

evil1602's Rating
Strawberry

Strawberry was the worst protein I have ever tasted. Dreamsicle was not that great.

bhaiterror's Rating

Great protein! Mixes very well with just water. I had completely stopped my sugar intake for 2 months. Doing so I was able to control my sugar cravings. After taking Birthday cake I got that sugar cravings back. Birthday cake too sweet for my taste. Would definitely try other flavors.

aethorne's Rating
Orange Dreamsicle

Great protein! Mixes very well with just water. I love the birthday cake flavor, it reminds me of a cupcake with icing. The orange dreamsicle is good too but I would like it to have more of a creamy taste, like a real creamsicle. Next, I want to try one of the chocolate flavors. I wish there was a peanut butter one!

avanslavens's Rating
Gourmet Chocolate

This protein brand is the best on the market (that I've tried anyway). It mixes smoothly with no clumps, and the foam that initially forms when you first mix/shake subsides quickly. Birthday Cake is a bit too sweet for me and is better when mixed with unsweetened almond milk than water. I am a repeat buyer of the gourmet chocolate. I mix it with just water and I love it. Great product!

1-20 of 2,067 Reviews