Dymatize ISO100 Reviews

1-20 of 2,191 Reviews

Madevilz's Rating
Orange Dreamsicle
Chocolate Coconut

Reviews weren't lying, Dymatize hits a home run with ISO100, definitely among the best isolates I have tried. Flavors are rich, even on plain simple water which I what I have used mine with. The chocolate coconut is exactly like what the name says it is, it is not only a chocolate with a "hint" of coconut, I'd say it's 60% chocolate and 40% coconut, you can definitely taste both. Absolutely in love with this flavor, very refreshing. The orange dreamsicle tastes exactly like the ice cream pop I used to eat when I was a kid. Delicious. I can only imagine the flavors being even better if used with regular or almond milk. This is a real treat, especially when you are cutting like I am right now. The only reason I didn't give it a perfect 10 is because of the price, which is understandable for an isolate. Excellent product.

• Djb211
Djb211's Rating

so far been using it for a few months and happy with results, of course still need to eat the right whole foods as well. birthday cake was a lil sweet but didnt mind cuz i felt like i wasnt cheating and it took care of the sweet tooth. great for a meal replacement, pre and post workout fast absorbing, taste amazing. will continue to use dymatize iso 100 and totally recommend to anyone!!

taylocd1's Rating
Fudge Brownie

Good product, review option doesn't show the flavor I buy. All costs including shipping and other, the price @ building.com is noticeably higher than others.

AVLA's Rating
Natural Vanilla

okay, yes, this product has come amazing flavors I get it. I have only tried one flavor and its good and I'm happy about that. but has anyone seen results after using this product for a while. I have only read reviews on how wonderful the flavors are. PLEASE! does anyone have any reviews about the results of this product. musles, toning, etc.??

anandagirl's Rating
Chocolate Peanut Butter

Can Dymatize keep me out of the Halloween Candy? What can I say? Dymatize does it again. I was really excited because I am a Reese's ADDICT, and right now is when it starts to get bad for me - Halloween Candy, Reese's Christmas Trees, etc. so I was hoping for something to squelch those cravings. First test was in a regular shake with water - added a teeny bit of salt to make it REALLY taste like a peanut butter cup and hnnnnnng! It is good just in a shake. If I actually stop being lazy, I would add it to milk and ice and really have a milkshake. Next I put some into greek yogurt and mixed it up. Good, but the tangyness of the yogurt overpowered the chocolate peanut butter flavor so not my top choice for that. Next, I tried making some Reese's protein balls. Good, but not as cakey as I wanted them to be. Might add some oats next time I do it. Overall, delicious as expected. You really can't go wrong with any flavor of ISO100!

monky2doub's Rating
Cinnamon Bun

I have a sensitive stomach. I'm lactose intolerant so most protein shakes just make me feel sick, including most isolates. This is the only one so far that has caused me no problems whatsoever, and the chocolate peanut butter is amazing. for the first time i feel like i'm enjoying the shakes instead of forcing them down reluctantly.

nsn1980's Rating
Fudge Brownie

This is my 3rd Dymatize ISO protein. I chose Natural Chocolate as I couldn't find Rocky Road flavour this time round. It has that chocolate taste but compare to my favourite Rocky Road flavour, it is still taste a bit plain. Thus I rate 8 for this Natural Chocolate flavour. I hope BB can continue to bring in the Rocky Road flavour.

rachrahul2's Rating
Chocolate Coconut

Fudge Brownie is the best-tasting flavor yet. Go for it.

Gettys63's Rating
Cinnamon Bun

Birthday Cake are kinda okay but they should add sprinkles in it. It will enhanced right flavor. I love Cinnamon Bun, it tastes perfectly for breakfast!

RubNawazFarhaj's Rating
Gourmet Chocolate

best tasting protein ever and very light to digest also i like gourmet chocolate . i want try chocolate peanut butter .

mlrsakr's Rating
Birthday Cake

Mixes well and easy, fill my stomach so I don't feel hungry more often. The effect is really good, I can feel it in my muscles strength.

Darren21xD's Rating

Natural & taste amazing.

drhhotak's Rating
Strawberry

I is a great protein.I bought it a month ago for £44 but one month later the price went to £63

dcboit's Rating
Chocolate Peanut Butter

dcboit did not leave a written review for this product.

ComradeAnya's Rating
Chocolate Peanut Butter

Great taste and clean. The best post-workout protein powder!

shawnandre's Rating
Gourmet Chocolate

Going in like anyone else, I was sceptical using this product. While doing my google and youtube research I stumbled upon Dymatize ISO100 Whey Protein. I liked what i've read and heard about this product so I purchased it... may I tell you, the taste (gourmet chocolate by the way) was surprisingly amazing, didn't upset my stomach and was priced just right!! If you're new to whey protein, in my experience I highly suggest trying ISO100. Peace to everyone!!! Shawn Andre

slightlyvicious's Rating
Strawberry

This company consistently makes products that mix better than I have ever experienced. If you don't use a mixer ball though I suggest you use at least 12 oz. of water or whatever liquid you use to mix. Whole milk is pretty amazing too. I would give this product a 10 but I believe there is still room for improvement even though it is the best power I have ever used. I will continue to sample others but right now Dymatize has my business and will continue to do so.

ajbramirez's Rating
Birthday Cake

I was looking to try a new protein, so decided to give this a try. I was terribly disappointed by it. It mixes well with any liquid, but it is unbelievably sweet, so sweet it makes it impossible to drink even when mixed with water. I have a 5lb tub that I need to get rid of.

paulbax's Rating
Gourmet Vanilla

so ridiculously sweet I am unable to use it. i tried it out with 10 Thai guys at my local gym and only 1 liked it. Thai's have a notoriously sweet tooth. mixes great but I can't handle the sweetness :( shame because I always preferred Dymatize above all others but i'll have to hunt for something less sweet that suits my taste. I'll try another flavor hoping it was just the vanilla.

sammychoo's Rating
Birthday Cake

sammychoo did not leave a written review for this product.

1-20 of 2,191 Reviews