Dymatize Elite Casein Reviews

7.3
Smooth Vanilla

Fitmk68's Rating
Cinnamon Bun

Tasty flavor, satisfies the sweet tooth before bed, and mixes well.

niksecret's Rating
Cinnamon Bun

Cinnamon bun is my absolute favorite especially in Casein Protein. This Casein mixes to a thick consistency so I feel like I am eating cookie dough. Absolutely love it!

mlrsakr's Rating
Cinnamon Bun

A bit heavy and can't really take the full serving if I am not hungry, I sometimes use as a meal replacement if I don't want dinner. It is already thick with water, I recommend water over milk in mixing it. Also it takes a bit longer time to mix comparing to whey so be patient, but overall rating it is excellent and high quality product.

slightlyvicious's Rating
Cookies and Cream

Great powder! Mixes perfectly even if you don't have a mixing ball or some fancy shaker. Although if you don't have either I suggest you use at least 12 oz. of water. I used the Cookies and Cream flavor for a while until one day it was out. Now I'm not a huge chocolate fan but I ordered it thinking if I don't like it I could always sell it to a coworker. Well wouldn't you know it the flavor I was never a fan up ended up tasting better than the one I've always liked. Seriously this chocolate is good as hell and is even better with milk. Seriously with a cold glass of whole milk it's more like a treat than part of why workout diet. It's amazing. The only reason I didn't rate it a 10/10 is I'm holding out hope that they can somehow improve it even more.

rlabende's Rating
Cookies and Cream

So good! Keeps me satisfied right before bed :)

Abhishek027's Rating
Rich Chocolate

I've tried rich chocolate and it tastes great. I've tried various brands like ON, Muscletech, MyProtein but now I'll be sticking to dymatize rich chocolate for some time.

washer2025's Rating
Cinnamon Bun

I DIDN'T LIKE IT...I WISH I COULD GIVE IT BACK...

js197's Rating
Cookies and Cream

keeps me full at night , i mix with no fat milk and it's a little thick almost a shake consistency and love the taste look forward to it at night

Charliesandvick's Rating
Cinnamon Bun

I'm new to Casein. I figured I would try it out as I love the ISO100, but am looking for something to keep me full for longer during my cut. This is awesome. I have both cinnamon bun and chocolate. They're both delicious and mix up thick - I blend mine with some ice and almond milk in the morning and with dinner and it keeps me from snacking during the day and keeps me full at night. The taste is phenomenal and easy on the stomach (doesn't make me bloat/etc). Cinnamon bun tastes really good with oatmeal or if you mix it with some Greek yogurt, peanut butter and a lil coconut flour, it makes a cookie dough snack that's protein packed.

rem14's Rating
Rich Chocolate

Perfect protein powder for baking! I use this to make healthy chocolate "muffins" to eat as a snack before bed. Due to the slow digesting nature of casein, I always try to make them the last thing I eat so they can carry me through until the morning. That might be the science behind why I bake with Dymatize Elite Casein, but I also bake with it because it's simply the best. It has a strong, authentic flavor of chocolate that would be enough to enduce guilt if this powder weren't so responsible and useful for training. Why have a chocolate bar when you can get the same flavor with a product that has less calories, no fat, and a solid profile of amino acids? Get me an answer to THAT, I challenge you. In the meantime, I will be busy enjoying my chocolate casein protein muffins.

wts70mc's Rating
Cinnamon Bun

Wow...dymatize really is amazing. It cost a bit more but it taste twice as good as everything else and it is comparable on numbers with all the best powders. This Cinnamon Bun! Wow! It's creamy and thick and not chalky or powdery once shaken. The scooper seems a bit oversized..I wish it were more narrow and deep as opposed to shallow and wide. For casein go with the cinnamon bun for protein go with ISO 100 fudge brownie.

jnp43's Rating
Cinnamon Bun

I love this stuff!! I like to mix half cinnamon bun and half chocolate. Then I'll add some Kroger low carb milk and slivered almonds. Put in the freezer about 15 minutes and mmmm. Delish. I replace dinner with this a lot snd it's helped me lose 10 lbs. using it to help lose some more. I am on Round 13 of Body Beast. This casein and weights is where it's at. Have bought at least 3x. 😁👍👊

JohnSmeton's Rating
Cookies and Cream

Dymatize elite cookies and cream flavor is good and mixes well with just about anything. I generally use it before bed, mixed woth cottage cheese, and it has a thick consistency. I like the fact it stays in the system much longer than whey and its just great.

Thomas232764's Rating
Smooth Vanilla

Great casein protein powder 0g of sugar, and 26g of protein. The benefits from Dymatize outweigh the benefits of optimum nutrition casein protein powder! The taste and texture of Dymatize is probably the best on the market!

ashwinarora's Rating
Cinnamon Bun

Perfect slow release protein. Cinnamon Bun is amazing in taste. I love this and buying again.

kornflake7's Rating
Cinnamon Bun

Dymatize has the perfect night time casein mix you've been looking for not bland or chalky like all the rest, only high quality ingredients and best of all the taste is amazing! Get the cinnamon bun and thank me later!

DatdereCT's Rating
Cinnamon Bun

Cinnamon roll is a flavor I use for my whey as well, so I had some comparison. Obviously, it mixes a bit thicker, but the taste is spot on. I used this by itself and mixed with plain greek yogurt, and it helped transform it to be a bit more of a dessert taste. Great way to be able to get a ton of protein and not have to choke it down. Good value for the amount and quality.

cory2731's Rating
Cinnamon Bun

i love Casein as a before bedtime snack and Elite Casein is on of the best. i cant believe how much Casein has improved over the years. its gone from a barely drinkable paste to something that i look forward to indulging in. the Cinnamon Bun flavor that i got was really nice, just the right amounts of sweetness and Cinnamon. as in all Dymatize products the macros and quality are outstanding. 25 grams of Protein and only 130 calories yet still manages to keep you feeling full and your muscles fed for hours. all this makes Elite Casein a great choice!

RoadPigJohn's Rating
Cinnamon Bun

Outstanding flavoring system from Elite Casein. Cinnamon Bun is beyond great. Mixability is good for been casein. This protein kept me satiated for hours. It's easy for the stomach so it does not gave me gasses. It's top quality product that would recommend to everyone looking for a delicious protein powder to help cravings or for the daily athletic lifestyle. 10 out of 10.

Dschreiver's Rating
Cinnamon Bun

A high quality casein product for sure. However, I wasn't a fan of how thick this mixed even with a high amount of water. I know this is common in casein proteins but this protein was especially thick making it hard to drink at times.