Dymatize Elite Casein Reviews

Slow Release Casein to Feed Muscles Overnight and Recover from Intense Training*

Good
7.6
7.3
Smooth Vanilla

kornflake7's Rating
Cinnamon Bun

Dymatize has the perfect night time casein mix you've been looking for not bland or chalky like all the rest, only high quality ingredients and best of all the taste is amazing! Get the cinnamon bun and thank me later!

DatdereCT's Rating
Cinnamon Bun

Cinnamon roll is a flavor I use for my whey as well, so I had some comparison. Obviously, it mixes a bit thicker, but the taste is spot on. I used this by itself and mixed with plain greek yogurt, and it helped transform it to be a bit more of a dessert taste. Great way to be able to get a ton of protein and not have to choke it down. Good value for the amount and quality.

cory2731's Rating
Cinnamon Bun

i love Casein as a before bedtime snack and Elite Casein is on of the best. i cant believe how much Casein has improved over the years. its gone from a barely drinkable paste to something that i look forward to indulging in. the Cinnamon Bun flavor that i got was really nice, just the right amounts of sweetness and Cinnamon. as in all Dymatize products the macros and quality are outstanding. 25 grams of Protein and only 130 calories yet still manages to keep you feeling full and your muscles fed for hours. all this makes Elite Casein a great choice!

RoadPigJohn's Rating
Cinnamon Bun

Outstanding flavoring system from Elite Casein. Cinnamon Bun is beyond great. Mixability is good for been casein. This protein kept me satiated for hours. It's easy for the stomach so it does not gave me gasses. It's top quality product that would recommend to everyone looking for a delicious protein powder to help cravings or for the daily athletic lifestyle. 10 out of 10.

Dschreiver's Rating
Cinnamon Bun

A high quality casein product for sure. However, I wasn't a fan of how thick this mixed even with a high amount of water. I know this is common in casein proteins but this protein was especially thick making it hard to drink at times.

mgaier1991's Rating
Cinnamon Bun

Cinnamon bun was delicious! Mixed up nice and thick and kept you FULL! No issues with stomach or bloating. Try it with oatmeal and its even better. Price is right on point per serving. I recommend trying this protein flavor!

Jdot5's Rating
Cinnamon Bun

The Cinnamon Bun casein powder was one I was really eager to try. I have had it in the past and wanted to see if it still was as tasty now as it was then. My expectations were met and then some. Each sip tasted just like a liquid version of a cinnamon bun. It was fairly easy to mix up whether it was done in milk or in cottage cheese. I used it as my bedtime meal (like I do with any casein I use) and it helped keep satiety while I was sleep and didnt wake up hungry enough to eat a horse. The macros at 25g of protein, 3g of carbs, and 1.5g of fat per scoop can fit whether cutting, bulking, or recomping. STRONGLY would recommend and will continue to use

Blake2732's Rating
Cinnamon Bun

A scrumptious cinnamon bun flavored protein powder. The casein is thicker than most whey products, but still mixes without any issues, and packs a delicious flavor. I really enjoyed this as a treat between meals or before beds. Excellent in shakes, mixed with oats (NOM), or in recipes - I think casein is better than whey in recipes. Although casein is slightly more expensive than whey you are getting a great product for the money.

Hatxmom75's Rating
Cookies and Cream

The chocolate is excellent, especially for pudding!! The cookies and cream is not as good. I find it very artificial tasting. Can't do the pudding thing with it (pretty gross), but it's ok as a drink. If you drink it with milk or almond milk and tastes pretty good. Chocolate can be taken anyway you like. It's good!!

gr8dan3's Rating
Cinnamon Bun

Elite Casein Cinnamon Bun has always been one of my favorites. It is a nice and thick casein, but not as chalky as other brands. No issues with mixability whatsoever, and it has a nice creamy cinnamon taste. I received this stuff as part of a promo, but I used to buy it religiously. The reason I switched off of it was due to the fact that it now has the "creamer" with maltodextrin and sunflower oil. I prefer to avoid the added fillers. If they ever brought back their original formula I would be on the train in a heartbeat.

mccyjcb's Rating
Cinnamon Bun

Cinnamon Bun is sooooo good. By far the best Cinnamon flavored protein I've had. My favorite thing to do is put a scoop in a bowl and add just enough milk to make it sort of like a pudding. Then put it in the freezer for like 10-15 min. I look forward to this every night. This is especially a good casein protein because it actually has the right amount of Leucine to trigger protein synthesis, whereas most casein proteins do not. Dymatize has a great product right here and will buy again 10/10.

JuveFitness's Rating
Cinnamon Bun

JuveFitness did not leave a written review for this product.

weber32's Rating
Cookies and Cream

The profile is very solid, especially for casein with 25g protein to 4g carbs and 1.5g fat. I was really impressed with the cinnamon bun flavor as well. It has a hint of cinnamon and strong sweet icing flavor. I would highly recommend it if you like sweeter protein powders. I actually enjoyed the cinnamon bun flavor the most mixed with oatmeal, where it shined best. It was okay to bake with and tasted decent in sludge mixed with Greek yogurt as well. The cookies and cream flavor, on the other hand, was really weak and I did not enjoy very much. I would advise choosing a different flavor

busymomfitmom's Rating
Cinnamon Bun

This is the first time I have used casein protein. Delicious. Cinnamon bun did not disappoint. Very thick with coconut milk, I think I'll balance with some water going forward.

Alex1451's Rating
Cinnamon Bun

Great flavour & perfect before bed slow digest protein!

M.Sendon's Rating
Smooth Vanilla

It's I great product. But. I always liked the Dymatize Flavors... But the new packing flavors are terrible...

PaigeFitness's Rating
Cookies and Cream

Great product. Taste good. I add coconut milk and water to my shakes. Deffiently need a blender to mix due to casein being a thick type of protein. I have cookies and cream and Cinnamon bun flavor both are equally tasty. Perfect protein for my show prep diet.

Starnjnyc's Rating
Rich Chocolate

I hate the new packaging I hate the added maltodextrin in it n I stopped using it n went back to on casein not many to choose from but I feel like this takes second place

lovelyhawks26's Rating

My first time purchasing and I'm hooked. I take this before bed time when I do lower body workout. It taste great and I love the cinnamon bun flavor. Will buy a bigger bulk.

AA5MC's Rating
Cinnamon Bun

Outstanding product great taste easy mixing