Muscle Milk Muscle Milk Original RTD Reviews

Banana Creme
Strawberries 'N Creme

ZaneCutler's Rating
Strawberries 'N Creme

The taste is too addicting. You can feel the wonderful slow release affects of the superb milk protein isolate. But seriously, the taste...

mactax213's Rating

Great taste although slow mouth release piece.

RickChang30's Rating

Chemical After Taste

juliflyer's Rating

I love both of these flavors, but the cookies & cream is my favorite, especially when combined with chocolate and/or vanilla protein powder. Nice high protein, low carb meal. These products, in addition to the Muscle Milk protein bars have aided me in successfully losing 40lbs over the last 8 months. Only 5 to my ideal weight. I couldn't be happier, and have yet to grow tired of the many flavor selections.

romankol's Rating

romankol did not leave a written review for this product.

CT_Tha_Don's Rating

The RTD is exactly what i was looking for since i am constantly on the move and dont have time to shake it up.

dburnett5309's Rating

I would have probably rated better had this site not sent me a case that expired 4 months ago.

mavella27's Rating
Chocolate

Delicious whey. Prefer it to any other whey. Although it does not have as much protein and has more calories than other proteins, it is very much worth it. I take one immediately post workout

FsAxis92's Rating
Chocolate

Bad ingredients, not the best profile. Amazing taste. Meh. Not cost efficient.

• tralan
tralan's Rating
Chocolate

Great tasting easy source of 20g of protein.

SilasBlack26's Rating

The first Protein shake i Ever had will always be my favorite!!! excellent tasting

darknight938's Rating

Great taste but not much of protein but overall its a good products.

Calibody's Rating

For people on the go this is my favorite protein. It tastes incredible, is easy to drink with no bloating and great results. I think the balance of carbs to protein is perfect for me, and the fat helps build cells for growth. I often use it as a meal replacement and find it keeps me super lean. Awesome flavor - tastes like a milk shake.

joefit12's Rating

Tried it just then, taste was AMAZING. ftasted like a vanialla milkshake, with low sugar it was great. Feel a bit funny now though, like almost dizzy, dont know if its from the drink but i havent been able to finish it and feel quite heavy in my gut. Could just be me, but i have bought 4 others so will try them during the week and see how i feel..

JoshHaddad's Rating

doesnt taste that bad compared to other protein shakes...nothing great but its alright...wont be buying any more but decent product there is just better stuff out there

Theadam51's Rating

Theadam51 did not leave a written review for this product.

ivybarbie08's Rating

I also purchased the powder. The taste of this product was the most awful I have EVER had in my life - I couldn't even finish the rest of the cartons. Great for muscle building because I didn't get sore or overtly tired after my workouts. If you can get past the taste. Maybe the other flavors are OK, but I don't even want to try.

tha shredda's Rating

tha shredda did not leave a written review for this product.

raymosr23's Rating
Chocolate

Absolutely the best RTD I have ever purchased!