Muscle Milk Muscle Milk Reviews

Peanut Butter Chocolate
Strawberry Banana

TRI0N's Rating
Chocolate

I have been using this product to gain muscle mass and tone my body for the past month at the gym. It's working great! The Chocolate is wonderful. I will blend a 20 oz of water with 2 scoop mix and let it sit in the fridge in the morning. I drink 10 oz 30 minutes before my 2 hour workout and the other 10 oz 30 minutes after my work out. I have lost my belly round and overall muscle tone is reappear rapidly. I'm not full out Body Building right now (not sure if I even will) and only into toning my body back into shape. I also like the fact that this product has a very fair amount of vitamins added to it as compared to other brands. This product is doing it's work for my purpose for now. If I ever get into serious body building beyond my current use I "may" switch due to the Artificial Sweeteners (Acesulfame, Sucralose) that are used in this product. I would recommend this product to anyone that is not Gung Ho into Body Building. P.S. I have read reviews saying this product is consumed before bed however, I don't know how they do that because when I drink this product I'm too energized to sleep.

THEREALODYSSEY's Rating
Vanilla Creme

I just bought some of this today... I've had a look at it previously in store (a couple of months ago) and saw that one container only has 9 servings in it!!! That's why I was hesitant to buy it, especially for $30! Although, today I was having a look at some protein powders and saw that it was on sale for $16! Bargain I go home and immediately open it, to my surprise the scoop is very large! :o Larger than I've ever seen... I mixed two scoops up (25g) with full cream milk, and oh my, it tastes absolutely lovely! Possibly one of the best tasting protein powders I've tried... Only time will tell, if I see any good gains or results from this - it does help with the protein intake though :) What I recommend... either wait until its on sale or buy in bulk :)

icediamond's Rating
Chocolate

Love Muscle Milk... High Quality and great taste (Chocolate). Awesome "go to" for a morning shake, or a Post Workout as well.. Been using this for years.. Muscle Milk kicks A$$!

severtjl's Rating

My favorite breakfast protein powder! I mix one scoop of graham cracker protein powder into my oatmeal (1/2 cup oats + water) and my breakfast is to die for. It is seriously my favorite meal of the day now. This combo keeps me super full and I have never had GI issues with this like I have with many other protein powders. I have had Muscle Milk Graham Cracker almost every day for the past year. And I tell everyone that will listen how good it is..

Thumper4x4's Rating
Peanut Butter Chocolate
Banana Creme

My go-to post workout protein shake. Graham Cracker is my current fave. I mix with 50/50 almond and skim milk.

Jfields35's Rating

Great flavor and favorite type of muscle milk

sursock's Rating
Chocolate

Cadmium levels were 5.6 micrograms, above the 5-microgram limit. Lead was 13.5 micrograms, above the USP limit of 10 micrograms. (At 3 servings)

lanc16's Rating
Vanilla Creme

Hands down the BEST protein powder I have ever tasted. GOOD for a bulk. You will crave this protein, but don't go overboard if you're cutting. Calories are high.

oelwardany's Rating
Chocolate

I purchased this when it was on sale. I normally use ON whey. I was happy that it said 32 grams of protein, but disappointed that it requires two servings to get it. The fat content and carb content is higher than I would have liked. It does not mix easily at all. Even in my vitamix blender there are still chunks, and that thing can make raw kale unrecognizable. The taste isn't terrible, but it sure is close. It has a very bitter aftertaste that I've never experienced with any of the other proteins I've tried. I take full responsibility for not checking the nutrition info and seeing that it was two scoops to get 32 grams of protein. But the rest is on them.

mbrennan1130's Rating
Vanilla Creme

I've been using muscle milk vanilla powder for 6 months. Love it. I found a great way to use it to taste great. Mix some low fat ice cream with it. Delicious.

• twtee
twtee's Rating
Cookies N' Creme

twtee did not leave a written review for this product.

jdliveit's Rating

One of the best protein powders I've ever used (and hands-down the best tasting). It seems like a small serving of protein for how big the scoops are, but it's quality and it has some carbs and fats. Don't get me wrong, though, it's not excessive; I actually mix it with milk when I want more macros, but mixed with water works well when I'm trying to work building lean muscle. I have it post-workout and right before bed, then sometimes with breakfast or as part of a quick meal. Also, it's LACTOSE FREE; I'm not lactose intolerant or anything, but a lot of protein powders out there add excessive lactose and fiber, so they make me bloated and uncomfortable. This stuff doesn't add lactose or have excessive fiber, so it's easy on my guts, even if I have it more than twice a day. Finally, it mixes just fine, with water and/or milk. Whoever says it's clumpy doesn't know how to shake a shaker bottle. Seriously, I don't even need a mixing-wire-ball or anything. Highly recommend. Chocolate is a great, basic choice for flavor.

portbob's Rating
Strawberries N' Creme

Disappointed thinking I got a good deal, but doesn't mix well and no flavor. I oopsed and didn't notice the giant scoop was only 16 grams of protein. That should have been my first clue.

shortee409's Rating
Cookies N' Creme

Not the best I've had, not the worst I've had. Doesn't shake well - remains very very clumpy and then you're sipping clumps of powder. Fine in a blender. Not too sweet, which is great.

zman739's Rating
Cookies N' Creme

I bought this product from Walmart because I was looking for a protein with a decent amount of Casein, one that was inexpensive and I could drink before bed instead of eating fast food at night. The Cookies N Cream flavor was good and with milk it was amazing!

Rickrey's Rating
Chocolate

This product is something I would recommend to some one who is trying to lean but still have muscle, it has 150 calories per scoop but a total of 300 for both scoops and it tastes is something that most proteins don't have this is smooth going down and has no gritty taste. Would definitely recommend this product.

Hmoobvang's Rating
Vanilla Creme

Two words. Tastes Great!!!!!!!!!

BrennanMWhite's Rating
Vanilla Creme

Excellent blend of the main protein types. This is a great way to provide both short and long term protein for your muscles. A little high in sugar, but generally an excellent taste. Muscle Milk is one of the most reliable brands as far as mixability and taste.

wyonneh's Rating
Banana Creme

Bought this because it's relatively cheap source of protein,although not the best top notch premium ingredients compared to others, it still helped to build my lean body. It has higher carbs and fats content than most proteins,so I limit my muscle milk consumption by taking them in the morning once I wake-up. My post workout shake in the evening, I take an isolate protein brand with no fats and <1g carb. If you take too much of muscle milk,you my gain weight,so be careful. I enjoy the milkshake taste of muscle milk,they tastes so **** good with milk. I've been taking them for months, and lost 4lbs still. I'd recommend drinking this delicious shake in the morning, so it burns off later throughout the day,and take isolate proteins closer to the night. Smart workout and diet plan will lead to weight loss.

boricuasoy's Rating
Banana Creme

boricuasoy did not leave a written review for this product.