Controlled Labs Purple Wraath Reviews

sherm2424's Rating

Does not mix well

LunaLifts's Rating
Cotton Candy

I prefer aminos with a little something extra, be it a focus boost, energy kick, etc. This products has a good amino profile, as well as a bit of energy boost. It says it can be used as a preworkout, but I feel it'd be a very light one. I used it as an intra, and it was good for keeping my energy steady through my whole workout. As for the flavor, it was a bit too sweet for me, and while cotton candy isn't a favorite of mine, they did absolutely nail it which is why it got a 10.

Jalvarez1457's Rating
Cotton Candy

I was given this by Controlled Labs as a free sample, So I thought it would be nice to do a review. I really like this product I took it yesterday during my workout because its an intra product and I mixed it with the White Pipes and it was the perfect combo. For anyone that is sensitive to caffeine I would but both and use together. The Pipes gives the pump and endurance and the Wrath gives you the energy and focus. Without the heart palpitations and irregular breathing I get. I was easily able to get a few more reps out before failure with these products. I will be buying both to use as a pre and intra workout booster.

ldremides's Rating

First time to try this product and really didn't notice any difference with performance. If you like to have an after taste several hours after consuming, then this product is for you. I have even continued to taste this well into the next morning (night lifter). Will be switching back to Xtend.

Eiffel6565's Rating
Juicy Grape

First time trying this product, expected the taste to be much better than this, there is an after taste that's funny, maybe it is this new grape batch ,they need to work on the taste, the product ingredients are fine. P.s you get used to the taste and if you mix it with other beverages

kornflake7's Rating
Cotton Candy

I was lucky enough to get to try out a full tub of Cotton Candy Purple Wraath and am about half way through now so can give a solid review. First of all the taste, it's awesome! Just like you would expect cotton candy to taste like without being overly sweet. 1 scoop in a full shaker is perfect. Has a solid EAA Complex and Endurance Complex as well, I found myself lasting longer in the gym and not being as sore afterwards which means it's doing it's job! Solid product as usual from CL, great price for the amount of servings, will definitely keep in my arsenal from now on. Gotta try the grape next!

BigDaddyBrose's Rating
Cotton Candy

Today 04:09 PM #1 BigDaddyBrose's Avatar BigDaddyBroseBigDaddyBrose is online now Registered User Location: United States Age: 38 Posts: 62 Rep Power: 264 BigDaddyBrose will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigDaddyBrose will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigDaddyBrose will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigDaddyBrose will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigDaddyBrose will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigDaddyBrose will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigDaddyBrose will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigDaddyBrose will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigDaddyBrose will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigDaddyBrose will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigDaddyBrose will become famous soon enough. (+50) Controlled Labs White flood sample review just received the samples today....holy crap, CL really came through and hooked me up!!!! So many to try. I will post for each in this thread as I use them but so far I am impressed with the goodie bag they sent.....looking forward to getting started. Edit / Delete Edit Reply Reply Quote Quote Today 06:16 PM #2 BigDaddyBrose's Avatar BigDaddyBroseBigDaddyBrose is online now Registered User Location: United States Age: 38 Posts: 62 Rep Power: 264 BigDaddyBrose will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigDaddyBrose will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigDaddyBrose will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigDaddyBrose will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigDaddyBrose will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigDaddyBrose will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigDaddyBrose will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigDaddyBrose will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigDaddyBrose will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigDaddyBrose will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigDaddyBrose will become famous soon enough. (+50) Started with Purple Wraath Cotton Candy flavor Amino Acid. I worked out earlier today so the sample Came just in time. Mixed right away in cool water. I let it sit for about 10 minutes and swirled the cup a few times before starting. I mixed with 24oz of water(I don't like the flavor to be too strong). I've been sipping on it for about a half hour. Flavor is great! Not too sweet. as far as effects: it's a solid amino matrix. I never really got the Niacin tingles with any other supplement, and no different here....mild energy surge but nothing overpowering for later in the evening. Just enough to play more with my son before bath time. Price point is in line with other brands and Controlled Labs offers a nice selection of serving sizes which is nice especially if you use this regularly. Overall 9 out of 10. I would like to have known the ratio of Aminos but I also understand that mfg may not want that out in the open....

smann003's Rating
Purple Lemonade

I have just started using this and I have to say it helps out quite a bit with providing an extra boost to your workout. I tried the sample packet and had such a good workout I ordered a full tub shortly there after. Its not the cheapest product and rarely goes on sale but I understand why. As far as flavor the Juicy Grape is the way to go Purple Lemonade is fine but the Grape is better. I have not tried the cotton candy but it isn't really a flavor I would go for in the first place. I am no scientist so as far as the actual effectiveness all I can go by is the way it makes me feel during and after workouts. Its a two thumbs up in my book and will make it a regular part of my workouts.

NattyasNattyPB's Rating
Juicy Grape

Quality amino product. Good price for the amount of servings, tastes good and has some beta alanine for endurance.

downthesun14's Rating
Purple Lemonade

A great product, only been using it for 3 weeks and I find it's helped me in the gym. Can't have pre or intra workout supplements with caffeine in them so Purple Wraath was my supplement of choice. Gives you a good amount of energy and supports recovery. Mixes extremely easily, I just put it into a bottle of water and shake it. Tastes pretty great as well. I've tried mixing 2 scoops with 1.5 liters of water and having it before and during workout and also mixing 3/4 scoop with 500ml before workout. Neither approach had an impact on my stomach which was great!

BDollar03's Rating
Cotton Candy

Got my samples in and normally don't take Amino Acids. Really helped during the workout to maintain that ready for next set feeling. Able to push myself a little further and not be dragging myself out of the gym. Tried the cotton candy. Not a big fan but didn't taste horrible. All in all good product.

Ronndillenbeck's Rating

Bodybuilding.com was quick to to send me my free item. Seemed was a mistake I made. I'm grateful though and will continue to shop here and no longer GNC...thanks to the great customer service at bodybuilding.com

trice8's Rating
Cotton Candy

Awesome taste and an amazing formula. Anything that tastes really sweet just gets me going in the gym. I noticed increased endurance/stamina while using this product during my workouts. I have tried the Juicy Grape flavor as well and it's just as good.

Cheri89's Rating
Cotton Candy

I wasn't overly keen on the taste I found it tasted like petrol (never drank petrol but I can imagine). I found it was quite good considering it had no caffeine. But if your looking for a good prewar lour caffeine is the way forward for me. But it was okay.

ulrichds's Rating

Very good product. I have been using this for several years and it definitely works when taking it after your morning workout.

rleigh1977's Rating
Cotton Candy

Again I didn't feel a big overwhelming change but I did hit the weights pretty hard while using this product and was only slightly sore and was ready to hit it again the next day.

• c143u
c143u's Rating

The single serving dose of EAA+ Beta Alanie and Betaine is perfect for a person who weigh till 160 Pound. Need to work little more if you want to mix with the help of spoon, Flavour is good. The best part of this is that you can mix it with your pre workout or post workout. Infact you can take it alone as standalone post workout product, just need to mix little creating and little dextrose.

gpigg01's Rating
Purple Lemonade

gpigg01 did not leave a written review for this product.

Jacurutu22's Rating
Cotton Candy

Where Controlled Labs' other products haven't exactly wowed my taste buds, the cotton candy Purple Wraath is an exception. Mixed this stuff up early and let it chill in the fridge for a while before working out, and it was easily the best tasting "sports drink" I'd ever had throughout my routine. I wasn't expecting much of an effect, but as I checked each exercise off my list I noticed I was considerably less fatigued. I wouldn't call it a must, but if you find yourself flagging and need something that'll help carry you to the finish line, this'll get you there no problem.

LovetoLift79's Rating

Where to begin? Cotton Candy smells and tastes delicious! Rated this product a solid ten because that is what it deserves. Profile is perfect and if you are looking for a BCAA product to add to your stack, this one is it. Pick up some Purple Wraath today.