Controlled Labs Orange Triad Reviews

trevorgentry's Rating

It has a good lineup of vitamins, but has 500% of the needed niacin. I do not see the purpose of that much niacin, especially when the side effects cause you to itch and flushes out your face.

golfvue3's Rating

Vitamin complex is good, but joint support not on par enough to allow me to quit using other products such as Animal flex or Insta-flex. I am a tennis player and lifter and was hoping this one product would cover both bases.

• lefco1
lefco1's Rating

These are great, makes it so much easier to take joint pills.

Gexicom's Rating

Its the best multi i ever try. Joint complex and full multi in one bottle and works super.

tlephuoc's Rating

Wrong form of folic acid, no vitamin K2. Both are very important.

rjc12382's Rating

Has been a staple for me for several years. Solid profile.

taijutsu79's Rating

taijutsu79 did not leave a written review for this product.

necrologic's Rating

Stuff is great! What I'm really going to hit on is the joint part. Every since I've been taking it my knees have been popping much less. As well as my back doesn't seem to be as stiff anymore. The only downside is 6 of these suckers a day. Besides that i feel pretty good taking them!

NattyasNattyPB's Rating

Great multivitamin. Not underdosed, has joint complex, and only have to take six pills per day.

lawrence_ballenger's Rating

My favorite multi by far it a full day multi

LittoRP's Rating

For now, looks like a pretty good product but since it's a multi vitamin, it's harder than a pre-workout to value the effect of it. My only deception is that the promote it as a 60 tablets but keep in mind that on the bottle it say's 10 serving...which mean that you need to take 6 of them a day...but the instructions says 1 or 2 a day. It's pretty rare that a multi vitamin will deliver so much vitamins that you gotta take only 2 of em.

Waltheri's Rating

Perfect vitamin, the body is in overall good condition, the digestion could not be better, for me, absolutely gorgeous.

aleighshoe's Rating

Provides that extra boost throughout the day. I could tell when I was out and needed more. I was miserable without them. I like that they are an all around vitamin, I do not take the full 3 pills recommended per dose, Since I am female I see that a lot of men use them and the 3 pill dose is more for the bigger guys. I have not noticed a lot of weight reduction, more my moods, and have more pep in my step throughout the day.

raywinkelman's Rating

I'm on my 6th bottle. 'Nuff said! Edit: I'm on my 8th now. I LOVE these.

hazesmia's Rating

Great multi for those who are hard on the joints

precarl's Rating

precarl did not leave a written review for this product.

Showtm490's Rating

I'm on my second bottle at the moment. I've always taken several different bottles of vitamins so an all in one is nice. Plus it's only three pills.

bosscracker's Rating

This is my favorite multi. I like it because of the added digestive enzymes and also for the joint supplements. It vastly cuts down on the amount of pills I have to take daily. It's the only multi I take.

808cichlids's Rating

I have used this multi for about three years and have always loved it. Really helps with digestion and immunity. Also keeps my joints feeling good. I take three in the morning with breakfast and three with dinner.