COBRA LABS The Ripper Reviews

One of the most powerful and fast acting new fat burners on the planet today.*

Good
Raspberry Lemonade
Pineapple Shred
9.6
Cherry Limeade

cgriggs1's Rating
Razor Lime

Great all day energy. No jitters.

Trolls47's Rating

Love this product,i drink this everyday before my workout i workout everyday i don't even know if i can drink this everyday

montaybarnes81's Rating
Razor Lime

It does give you the energy and boost for a good work out, flavor razor like is ok!!!

Singh1fx's Rating
Razor Lime

Great results. One of the best pre workout fat burners

sarahjenny's Rating
Raspberry Lemonade

I've been using The Ripper for approximately 3 weeks now. One scoop in the morning on an empty stomach with cold water. In terms of energy/focus, I find it similar to that I have with The Curse (Cobra Lab's Pre-Workout). One variation I've noticed is the appetite control. This is something that I have been incredibly sensitive to while taking The Ripper. I cannot bring myself to eat most of the day and lately I've been struggling to hit even 1,000 calories, which is terrible. Reducing the quantity of product helps a little (1/2 a scoop, for example), but the effect is still pretty drastic. In short term use, it's great, but I don't know if 60 days is a safe bet for me. That being said, I am usually incredibly hungry and can eat all the time. I'm shocked that this product has made such a difference for me.

JAGRAAR's Rating
Razor Lime

I am in love with this product. I buy it when it goes on sale as a treat. It never dissapoints.

HayesJ99's Rating
Razor Lime

Not a huge fan of the lime flavor but the energy and focus was about a little less than expected. I would classify it as a decent preworkout but not something I would purchase again.

kambojs's Rating
Razor Lime

Oh WOWW..... FAST ACTING.... ohhh yessss APATITE CONTROL....ohhhh yesss i've usually been taking this product right when i wake up (empty stomach) and it starts working my body since then. all day my apatite is controlled. Helps me with my workouts as well.

rampage10's Rating
Razor Lime

1) The taste is awesome! 2) Feel very focused in 5 minutes after i take it. 3) I have some fat losing effect, not sure if it is because of the product or my diet + exercises or all together ;-) 4) Would be great to get more specials on this product (but 1 get 1 free)

dida1984's Rating
Razor Lime

Got the trial size for my bro and he said it tastes good and the energy and focus he got is much better than previous fat burners he tried so will get him the big size next time

ftrwar's Rating

so the first time i used this as a preworkout as my wife accidentally ordered this instead of the curse but i ended up loving it as a fatburner. works too and tastes great

hamadbakri's Rating

hamadbakri did not leave a written review for this product.

Mattpoust's Rating
Pink Mango Slice

Very good tasting. Keeps me wide awake for about 3 hours which is perfect for the gym!

JoannaGym1995's Rating
Razor Lime

My all time favourite Gym product love taking it in the morning and afternoon gives me a boost of energy which I love and tingles.

Flawlessmexican's Rating
Pink Mango Slice

Tastes great. I've been using this product for a while now only compliment my diet and exercise but gives great results even when I've been lazy.

MelRebel's Rating
Razor Lime

MelRebel did not leave a written review for this product.

LittoRP's Rating

Took the lime flavor. Each time I felt like I was drinking windshield liquid or cleaning stuff. Do buy it for the taste cuz your nipples will explode once you taste it bro. I feel the energy, does not help to get a pump or to achieve more rep, but helped me getting my *** up to go to the gym. There is better product out there.

lauren1224's Rating

I love this product! It gives me good clean energy, no jitters! I have tried a lot of different fat burners and a lot of them have gave me the jitters and didn't like the feeling. But when I take the ripper, I feel amazing and it does work fast also! I have tried razor lime, pink mango, pineapple shred and cherry limeade. They all taste good and mixes very well. I would definitely recommend trying it!

PointBreak27's Rating
Pineapple Shred

PointBreak27 did not leave a written review for this product.

BIGDAM66's Rating
Razor Lime

BIGDAM66 did not leave a written review for this product.