COBRA LABS The Curse Reviews

7.4
Mixed Flavors

Krastoff's Rating
Green Apple Envy

10/10 great product, great energy for workout, great price. 9/10 flavor for green apple envy tastes great, though it lingers in your mouth all day. would highly recommend to anyone

tommacinno's Rating
Blue Raspberry Ice

Absolutely love this product been going to the gym for months and it gets me going longer and harder would highly recommend this to anyone it's amazing and tastes yummy cobra labs rule !!!

kezhobbs's Rating

I couldn't recommend these products enough. Stop wasting time trying find the best one. These do what they say, loads of energy and taste amazing. Get me through a hour boxing and 2 hour weight training everyday of the week. It has helped me on my weight loss journey and will continue to use these products. Awesome

Flanagan13's Rating
Green Apple Envy

This is a STIMULANT product. It will strap you to a rocket and send you to space to fight off bar-bending alien weights, as everything you touch will feel 5-10% easier to lift. As with any upper, there is a downer once it wears off. You're going to crash. I take this in the evenings after work, OUTSTANDING workouts. Once a month, I can't sleep from it. Still a great product.

21sAllDay's Rating

Best preworkout I've tried. Don't need to go crazy with scoops. Great energy and focus. Blue raz and Green apple are the best flavors of any preworkout Ive had. Tropical storm is still above average but not great. Has helped me get through working out 6 days a week at 4am. Thanks Cobra labs.

connormelanie's Rating

Love this pre-workout! It gives me the right amount of energy and focus for my early morning routines. I've tried the blue raspberry, green apple and tropical storm and they all are so easy to drink. I've tried a lot of different pre workouts and this one has stuck with me since trying it. I would definitely recommend this to friends.

toskaflak's Rating
Watermelon Deluxe

Really good preworkout, and the tastes are some of the best off all preworkouts i've tried. I never get tired of the tastes Lemon and Watermelon for example. And i've tried around 15-20 different kinds of pre-workouts. Also you get at lot for a really good price. 50 servings for 30$, which is pretty **** good. Also there is not a lot of waste in this product, there are only the essentials, nothing more. Love it and can use it on end for months.

keifkratochvil's Rating
Blue Raspberry Ice

I loved this product. It gave me a great feeling as it pushed me through my workout. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone.

sathishganesan's Rating
Blue Raspberry Ice

Plz tell me...Expire date it's product

• se7vin
se7vin's Rating
Watermelon Deluxe - Exclusive!

Good pre-workout, better than most out there.. definitley my go-to pre-workout, as it kicks in @ 15mins for me. You start getting that tingling invincible sensation! so yes, I'd say it works. dissolves pretty quick, smooth tasting, watemelon deluxe by far the best flavour, I've tried other brands and flavours.... this punch that punch.....most taste alike. Cant go wrong with Watermelon cause we all know what it taste like already, I'd say Cobra labs got it right when they tweaked the flavour.

LucasFeringa's Rating
Blue Raspberry Ice

Took this last night. I was falling asleep during my workout. Had to cut my workout short. Find something else! I gave away the rest to a friend to try and see if it did anything for him.

DaLara1021's Rating

Honestly the best pre workout I have ever used. I would recommend this to everyone if they want to get a good workout in.

mfarabaugh90's Rating
Green Apple Envy

The trial packets of The Curse (green apple flavor) were amazing. It gave me a great boost on a hard leg day, I was quite pleased with the reaction time that it took to be delivered into my system. I have tried the Blue Raspberry Ice flavor from a friend before, but the Green Apple literally tasted like drinking Green Apple Jollyranchers. Yum! I'd give this product a 9/10.! I only would like to see a better pump from this product in the future!. Also thank you so much for the bracelet. That was an awesome added bonus. Defiantly will be a repeated customer. -Ronald Farabaugh-

najee786's Rating
Blue Raspberry Ice

Lifting for around 7 years now. This is by far the best PWO & has been a staple of mine since Jack3d. I've used black coffee, ripped freak & others to give you a better insight. I will not use anything else unless Cobra labs go bust ha. In my honest opinion, this PWO isn't more about the caffeine kick but more to do with the mental focus. I sip this before & during my 1st exercise. The focus is real. I've never gone over 1.5 scoops as I started to literally fry and felt tingles around my beard storming down to my feet. 1 scoop is moderate in 250-300 ml of water. Taste unbelievable. I've used this before exams and started sweating at the desk but the focus as aforesaid is real!

Harorider96's Rating
Green Apple Envy

I have only used a couple pre-workout powders since I have started working out, but I do enjoy this one. The two flavors I have tried taste great! It doesn't give you a rush of energy like other pre-workouts I have tried; but it does it's job at increasing blood flow and focus while lifting. I like this pre workout because I can drink it when I get off work at night while driving the 30 minute drive to the gym and it will kick in pretty much right as I walk in the door. It also doesn't make me "crash" after it wears off which I like. Depending on what you are looking for in a pre workout supplement the lack of a rush of energy can be either a positive or a negative. What I mean by this is that if you are looking for a supplement to increase focus and increase blood flow. This is a great supplement. If you want a pre workout that will get you hyped up and full of energy, you may want to try a different pre workout.

JCOFFMAN1986's Rating
Blue Raspberry Ice

Tastes good! Doesn't give me any energy (Feel asleep a couple times on it) and this is the first pre workout iv'e ever tried. Never really thought i needed a pre workout but it was on sale so gave it a shot. I did up it to 3 scoops but all that did was make my head itch and my feet feel like i was walking on needles. I'll keep taking it i mean buy one get one half off i wont wast the money because again it tastes good. Maybe i'll stay around 2 scoops and mentally it may make me think its working for me. Not saying don't try it.... it has to many good reviews not to give it a try. It may just be my body.

Megan2015's Rating
Blue Raspberry Ice

This is an amazing product! Works well and I don't crash off of it! Highly recommend to every one!

McLear94's Rating
Blue Raspberry Ice

The Curse is definitely the best pre-workout I have tried in my 3 years of lifting. Gave me a nice feeling, and still to this date helped me achieve my maximum squat. Flavor was great; mixed well. Would definitely recommend to anyone looking.

TheAnimalPak's Rating
Blue Raspberry Ice

Awesome product! Explosive pumps with great focus. Definitely gets you in "The Zone". One of my favorites for sure.

brenthill's Rating
Green Apple Envy

Awesome Energy boost. Did a massive chest workout and still had heaps of energy for abs. No nasty crash like some other pre workout supplements out there and tastes great. Just tried the Lemon Rush flavor, reminds me a little bit of lemon heads.