COBRA LABS The Curse Reviews

Promotes Sharp Mental Focus and Animalistic Intensity*

Good
Blue Raspberry Ice
Watermelon Deluxe - Exclusive!
Tropical Storm
Watermelon Deluxe
6.4
Mixed Flavors

eamichalic's Rating

I have tried a LOT of pre's. Seriously, I've tried probably around 5 different ones from major brands (which I also liked- not trying to knock anything else i've reviewed and enjoyed). This product is awesome! Smaller caffeine load per scoop, so it's easier to adjust for intensity/time of day. 1 scoop = awesome (I usually only use 1, maybe 1+1/2). 2 scoops = you're gonna need some extra time for all those reps you'll wanna crank out!!! BOOM! (This is a major factor for me because i'll usually start the day with a coffee, so I don't need THAT much extra caffeine throughout my day) EXTRA plus- Limited amount of ingredients- this is a plain and simple, reliable Pre-workout. Taste- Loved almost every flavor (I tried the sample pack before ordering the large tub) Inexpensive- especially if you only need 1 scoop. Will be purchasing again.

Ctylerbrown's Rating

Not a fan of the lemon. But no jitters or crash. Definitely works, my workouts are more intense with way more focus. With this I keep on going and don't want to stop

Cmthagod's Rating
Watermelon Deluxe - Exclusive!

Honestly, this is probably my favorite pre-workout. Over the past 3 years I've tried several and this one does the job every single time even when I don't have the motivation to go, I take a scoop of this and I'm ready to hit the weights!

Soccerluvr4's Rating
Blue Raspberry Ice

Very underrated pre-workout. I got this because it was buy one get one 50% off at 50 servings, so seemed like a great deal. Very worth it. The lemon flavor is amazing, it mixes very well, and gives great energy. I get energy to last me my entire workout, but not feel like my skin is crawling, or have my heart beating excessively, or elevated temperature like other pre workouts. I have enjoyed this one much more than other high end brands. Will definitely be getting some more of it.

ngrimberg11's Rating

This supplement kicks my a@@ every morning. I get really jacked up for the gym with no tingling feel. I typically take it about 20 minutes before I start my workout. It also has a very long lasting effect. I feel like I can work out in the gym all day long when taking this pre workout. No problem at all mixing with water. Orange mango and green apple envy each had a great taste. Blue raspberry ice was a little too sweet for me.

rangersteve's Rating
Lemon Rush

Really good preworkout. Gets me amped up and I can feel the tingling sensation from the beta alanine. Even on days when my motivation to get into the gym is wanging, The Curse gets me focused and ready to crush my workout. And if I didn't know I was drinking a supplement I would have thought it was straight up lemonade. That's how good it tastes.

Daltonj1229's Rating

Orange mango is an awesome flavor. Been using this product for about two months now and i still have not gotten tired of this product. Great pre workout, doesnt have a ton of caffeine but is still able to give a good boost for a tough workout. Definitely would recommend!

rossynumber5's Rating
Blue Raspberry Ice

To start with, the flavor was very good. Unlike most preworkouts, I felt really focused all the way through my workout. It had just the right blend of caffeine and Beta Alanine. Fair price and great results. I highly recomend The Curse!

• gopi94
gopi94's Rating

Only pre workout I've liked in the past few years of body building. really good! taste is awesome as well, and doesn't make you itch! Second review on this pre-workout. THIS IS MY ALL TIME FAVORITE.

DarkMessiah3808's Rating

DarkMessiah3808 did not leave a written review for this product.

ftrwar's Rating
Green Apple Envy

love the taste & the extra umph this gives its pretty **** good i love it kicks in pretty quick too

swolanski93's Rating
Blue Raspberry Ice

Coming off of C4, 1 scoop was not enough, next day bumped it up to 2 scoops, i was wired for beyond my workout and had the wide eyed, cracked out feel to push me through the heavy lifts. definitely a great alternative to the more expensive pre-workouts.

young707's Rating
Green Apple Envy

Taste was good on the green apple, but this is very under-dosed, the only effect you will feel is the beta alanine and the caffeine. The arginine and citrulline are extremely low, which to me is the quintessential part of the pre workout. Caffeine and beta alanine, even the "carosyn" are cheap products, so it would be better to buy them on their own and then purchase a non-stim pump preworkout instead of this. Extremely disappointed, although in hindsight I do not know why i ever bought this.

hamadbakri's Rating

hamadbakri did not leave a written review for this product.

Gdub1984's Rating
Green Apple Envy

Tastes really good, but never really got me jacked up

lovri1jw's Rating
Green Apple Envy

Tastes great and just the right amount of energy.

hireahenchman's Rating
Orange Mango

One of the best pre workout flavors I've tried. Heaps seem to be powdery, this one is clean and sharp. Gives you a great buzz at the gym too!! Just tried the Orange Mango - New favorite!

blakeschultz1's Rating
Orange Mango

Had some buddies recommend this stuff. I tend to like orange/mango flavors. This was by far the worst pre workout I've ever tasted. In my opinion it tastes like it smells, which is very artificial and strong. The pre workout as a whole was alright. I did not like that I had to start out using 2 scoops but I did get a good pump and it lasted through the workout. I have tried the green apple and I do like it. The product is good, the flavor is terrible.

Originalcordawg's Rating

One of my all time favorite PWO's. I love the intense tingles. Not as much of an energy boosts as others, but mental focus goes through the roof.

thebladeappi's Rating
Mixed Flavors

Not much of an energy boost. Little pump. not recommended for a high intense training session.