Chef Robert Irvine FortiFX FIT Crunch Bars Reviews

Birthday Cake
9.7

sincityswany's Rating
Peanut Butter

Just when I thought the Peanut Butter bar was the top bar out there, out comes the Caramel Peanut bar. Amazing. If you like Snickers bars, this is your bar!!! Caramel Peanut Flavor is the best bar on the market.

johngibbons35's Rating
Peanut Butter

Very good dense filling bar. These are well worth the money and can be a meal in themselves when you are on the go. Good textures and very crunchy plus chewy .This is not a bar that you take two bites and it is gone, this lasts.

squattty60's Rating

All these flavors are great! peanut butter is probably the best protein bar I have ever had. when you can taste real peanut butter you know its good. cookies and creme is like a rich chocolate and creme flavored bar. Birthday cake actually tastes like birthday cake. cookie dough was in my opinion the most bland of the flavors, but still amazing. I highly recommend these bars either as a snack or quick grab n go meal replacement.

jmaxey62's Rating

I have literally tried dozens of different bars and these are by far my favorite. They are filling, flavorful, and taste better than any candy bar on the market. The peanut butter is by far the best but the cookie dough comes in close second. The birthday is really on key, but I'm not a big fan of birthday cake anything. So, I'm a bit biased. I just bought the cookie and cream and cinnamon ones but haven't got around to them yet. A+++++++++

bruhchill's Rating
Birthday Cake

I thought this was great! I've tried other high protein bars, and they tend to have a horribly hard consistency to them and/or a bad flavor to it. I'm not the biggest fan of the amount of sodium in the bar (320g), but for getting 30g of protein, with only 6g of sugar in it, its worth it for me. Since it has 380 calories, It also helps towards hitting my daily calorie intake number. I have 1 every morning.

dejaydavid's Rating

I hardly have protein bars these days but I have tried many. These are the only ones I continue to eat. They are one of if not the best tasting protein bar. They legitimately taste like a candy bar. If you're looking for a bar/meal replacement that is a treat then get these.

• krb123
krb123's Rating
Peanut Butter

this is the best bar i've had by far. the peanut butter tastes better than a snickers. it's really amazing. birthday cake and cookies and cream were ok and still better than other bars i've tried, but didn't compare to the taste of peanut butter.

laurlaur63's Rating
Peanut Butter

The taste of this product is pretty good but usually towards the end the last few bites have a slight chemically type taste. They are a bit high in calories for my specific needs/goals. But if someone is looking to bulk up these would probably be good bar to try.

leffb's Rating

Really some of the best tasting protein bars I've ever had.

cemiltacir's Rating

cemiltacir did not leave a written review for this product.

kjpowers's Rating

These are easily my favorite protein bars on the market. They taste amazing! While I love these bars they are very high in calories, fat, and carbs. When I eat them it is usually as a meal replacement instead of a snack. I have tried all of the flavors I can find, and my favorite is a tie between peanut butter and cookies and cream. I normally buy them at Walmart, as they are only $1.53 a bar there.

rjc12382's Rating

I've had all of the flavors currently available including Cinnamon Bun. My favorite is PB, but flavoring was solid on all of them for me. I will say choc chip cookie dough had almost a malted milk (whoppers) taste to it for me, but I had it when it first came out, so I don't know if they've changed since then. Nice MRP bar overall.

ToughMoe's Rating
Cookies and Cream

The problem is that there is no problem at all

• MoonJ

One word... AMAZING. Tastes like a 100 Grand candy bar. But not as chewy.

MBreazeale54's Rating

MBreazeale54 did not leave a written review for this product.

joinmetal11's Rating
Cookies and Cream

For my taste pallet, one can't go wrong with Cookies & Cream and Peanut Butter. Of all the protein bars I've purchased to date, Chef Robert Irvine FortiFX FIT Crunch Bars are the most satisfying in taste and energy. The bars cost a bit more, but you get what you pay for. I will snack on one of these in the AM between breakfast and lunch to help me load up for training in the afternoon. On a rest day, one of these bars come in handy for snacking. In addition to the high protein content, I like the chewing satisfaction. I would recommend Chef Robert Irvine FortiFX FIT Crunch Bars to friends. Cheers!

Bdrop's Rating

I have tried numerous protein bars and this one for sure stands out the most! I try to purchase mostly organic foods without chemicals, but I figured this bar could be an exception. Rather than eating multiple candy bars, I use this to ease my cravings throughout the week. These are perfect between meal snacks or on-the-go meal replacement bars. I'm going to a music festival soon and just purchased the Peanut Butter and Birthday Cake bar boxes. My favorite is the Peanut Butter one! Tastes just like a candy bar and is a great source of protein. My second favorite is the Birthday Cake bar. Although it does taste quite chemically, it does resemble a slice of birthday cake. The CCCD was okay. I didn't mind it, but my friend loves it. My least favorite was by far the Cookies and Cream one. I don't like many C & C flavored things, but this was just awful. I eat other carbs throughout the day, so this helps me get fat and protein in on a time crunch. I do track my macros and this fits in perfectly. I highly recommend this to someone who is not a fan of protein bars because this one will blow you away!

mmikem's Rating
Peanut Butter

Yes they taste great. But they are NOT HEALTHY. 8g Saturated fat. 380 Calories, 490 mg Sodium, 30mg Cholesterol. . Geez. I ate the bar and said wow this cant be good for me. And Nope. A snickers bar is more healthy @ 270 Calories, 5g Saturated fat, 140mg Sodium and only 7mg Cholesterol. Shame on me for not reading the label before I ate it. Should be sold as candy bars not Fit bars...

markthomsen13's Rating

Recently while traveling for work I tried these bars for the first time. The initial bite of each one of the 4 flavors I tried tasted so strongly of chemical that it took serious effort to continue eating. While the texture and feeling of fullness were good for all 4 flavors, it was a chore to eat them due to the artificial flavor. If you aren't a fan of chemical/artificial flavor I would steer clear of these bars. *Also, the bars are very messy, they crumble all over the place, I would not recommend them for an "on the go" meal replacement, you will arrive with protein bar smeared all over you.

zealot1314's Rating

I have ate, and loved every single one of these bars! My favorite by far is the Peanut Butter. Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough is to chocolatey for me, but still good when I'm in the right mood. I couldn't recommend these more! They've become a great on-the-go breakfast bar for me.