Cellucor SuperHD Reviews

Increased Energy while Boosting Fat Metabolism*

Good

mjandfam2's Rating

I'm disappointed you change the formula in the product. I really like the first one I felt like it was working.

KeYBuMp's Rating
Strawberry Lemonade

was on Zantrex for about a month. Just started Super HD strawberry lemonade today. So good so far.

yesi1205's Rating
Peach Mango

I have been taking this for the last month the taste is good I really like it but I have not lost any weight. I do feel my body temperature go up but I have not lost any weight at all. I do work out between 5 and 6 days a week and eat healthy but Im stuck at my weight right now. So if anyone knows of something that will help let me know. I love body building products but this just didn't make a difference.

johannacfit's Rating
Strawberry Lemonade

Works very good for me when I'm in the process of losing weight plus flavor is amazing!

swoleAF1's Rating
Peach Mango

swoleAF1 did not leave a written review for this product.

yuvana's Rating

I have started using this capsules almost one month, can see little difference only (lost 1 KG) and am regular to gym ( 5 times in a week). some times am feeling so hungry and tired. can some one pls suggest me when is the perfect time to take this capsules and how many we can take. Capsule is better or powder is better?

JPod7's Rating

Most of my weight loss (80 to be exact) is contributed to Super HD. I've tried other fat burners and nothing is better than this! I use the capsules. You can certainly feel the difference when you take it vs. when you don't. Your energy level increases, you sweat more, consume more water, and use the bathroom like crazy! My body feels on fire when I take the maximum dosage. It does make you a bit jittery if you do not drink enough water. The big positive is that it decreases my appetite and the temptation to cheat. I am more driven to make smart choices when I consistently use this product. Its the best short and long term solution!

Kcaldwell20's Rating

A must-have when trying to reach body-weight goals! I did not appreciate this product until I did not have it! Cellucor Super HD provides amazing energy for a great start to your day and I believe works to sculpt my body and burn fat!

Kpat1206's Rating
Peach Mango

Keeping it short. The product works as advertised however the powder does not dissolve in a blender bottle. It clumps immediately, would not buy again.

wheelecr's Rating
Peach Mango

SuperHD: I noticed solid clean energy I would even use instead of PWO depending on the training session and before cardio. It cut out excess water effectively. The most important part for me was keeping my appetite in check, not going to lie there are there are definitely days I go nuts with my activity and intensity simply to justify my eating but who doesn't? The appetite control once I started to reduce calories was clutch. The initial cut down is typically where I struggle most so getting in the flow was critical and the temptation to cheat was mitigated buy Super HD. The flavors were both solid with no after taste. Strawberry Lemonade was my favorite flavor but I typically not do not go for Mango so the fact that liked it speaks to the quality of the flavor. If you are looking to try a fat burner this is one I'd put on your list.

Ahmedmostafa87's Rating

Super hd it's very bad for me I lose only one kilo in the week I think lipo 6 better than super hd

jstephensfit's Rating

I chose to buy the capsules, which I prefer to the drink mix. Although I started using this at the wrong time, holidays, I did notice a big in tease in energy. I was awesome to not need to reach for an energy drink during the day because I did feel energized. I did sweat more during the day, I understand this is a thermogenic, but I was not expecting to sweat that much, I feel like I was putting deodorant on all day long. Overall I look forward to using this product with a better diet in place.

OUxLina's Rating
Peach Mango

My first time ever trying a weight loss product. This gave me loads of energy. Along with taking this supplement, eating healthy, and working out consistently, i lost 10 lbs.

philprosia's Rating

This stuff is potent lol. This can make you a little hot and get you shaking a little bit. In terms of fat burning, these work great. Highly recommended for those looking to trim.

tion45's Rating
Peach Mango

Felt when I first was using this stuff it really helped cut the pounds and feel energized! the strawbery lemonade was pretty good and I liked it alot. The Peach Mango flavor that I was was really gross and would get foamy everytime I would mix it. It also made my stomache feel really weird right after.

Bre1204's Rating
Strawberry Lemonade

I will never take this product again! This stuff made my heart beat so fast. I felt awful and I could not wait for the effects to wear off. I took one dose around 7am and could not sleep because this product kept me up. I was terrified because I did not know when the effects would go away. I was nervous and felt extremely anxious. NEVER AGAIN!!

M7mdUA07's Rating

Great product for losing fat without lose mass muscle, great as a preworkout , best fatburner i have ever tried

cogle2008's Rating

I take the Super HD capsules. This has been my go-to product for weight control for a while. I know it may not work for everyone, but it sure works excellent for me. A+

kristensilva's Rating
Peach Mango

The flavor is alright enough. It gets clumpy when you mix it in water for some reason, it sticks to the bottom. But this didn't do anything. I didn't notice much of an appetite reduction, maybe a little bit. Fat loss, no, I lost nothing at all. For how expensive it is I'd never recommend. Shame these products get such high ratings.

sdurrett's Rating
Strawberry Lemonade

I started taking super HD about 2 months ago and was amazed at how quickly it worked to reduce fat and support lean muscle. Love this product!!