Cellucor COR-Performance Whey Reviews

Cinnamon Swirl
1-20 of 1,962 Reviews

sandypai's Rating
Molten Chocolate

Tastes good but doesnt mix in water. Forms clump when you pour water. Very disappointing. Need a spoon or stirrer to remove the clumps and its a waste of time . Hope cellucor can fix this problem.

CommanderTy's Rating
Cookies N' Cream
Cinnamon Swirl

I have been using Cellucor's products for quite some time. I bought 4 tubs back when they were the 54 ser. black tubs in cookies n' cream (different website for the sweet promo B1G1) I got tired of it and the oreo cookie crumbs are a bit annoying since they don't mix but sit and turn to sludge if you let it sit long enough. The protein was proficient in doing everything it claims. I recently bought the new Grey tub version 70 ser. in Cookies n' Cream, same issues but a very noticeable difference in overall performance and recovery and this new version mixes 10x better, you still get the annoying cookie crumbs. It is a small ding enough to drop some points because the flavor isn't as noticeable this time around and yes them cookie crumbs. I bought the Cinnamon Swirl and am in love! The first few goes were a bit on the sweet side, but after a full week of using it, I am hell bent on buying only Cinnamon Swirl. Same goes for the Cinnamon Swirl in the new Grey 70ser. Tub Performance and Recovery is insane with this product if used right. I am no longer a hardcore ON fan, Cellucor has won me over with this amazing Protein. I use several of their other products and nothing short of quality. Will buy again!

Heuson's Rating
Peanut Butter Marshmallow

If you're like me, just a regular guy (5'8 asian, lactose intolerant) who plays competitive basketball at the park/rec, goes to work, then hits the gym... this is a pretty nice protein that wont hurt your pockets. I loved this. I mixed it with 2 scoops when i was feeling balsy, 1 scoop on non gain days, little (barely none) clumps even when i didnt use a lot of almond/soy milk or cold water. it mixes well, tastes like what it says with no after taste, nothing weird. I was a skeptic, but after a couple of months of use, i noticed great gains (following a chicken salad diet with fish here and there) eat clean and you'll be fine. I do want to add, this makes for a great (10/10) ice-shake (milk, peanut butter, bananas, honey, 2 scoops) !

Blastmaster34's Rating
Molten Chocolate

The flavor is good but it is the worst protein to try and mix. It clumps up and takes forever to mix can't stand it. Everything else about this protein was fine but I can't get over the clumps.

DarLopez23's Rating
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough

Both the flavor and texture of this whey were great. This was my first time going with Cellucor and I will be buying this brand from now on.

RyeMatt's Rating
Molten Chocolate

This was a solid protein powder and the flavors I've tried have both been great. The molten chocolate more or less tastes like good chocolate protein powder but if you like peanut butter you've got to try the peanut butter marshmallow, it's the best.

cpark2's Rating

This is my personal favorite all around protein powder. Most all flavors taste good, settles well, and get solid results using this. Highly recommend. This and gold standard are my 2 top

FTWitachi's Rating

Flavor: 10/10 - I don't give out 10s much unless but both of these flavor was amazing. Extra: I have extensive research on Cellucors Whey and Protein products from the original up until todays form. Wheyflavor testing was superb and both of these flavors are in my top 5 flavors from this brand and product!!! CCCD was amazing, I used a serving scoop in about 12ox of milk. I am a huge fan of Cellucors Whey line and this doesn't fail me too the least. Whey Amino mixes well with products from Cellucor but be careful to read the ingredients because too much isn't good. Mixability: 10/10 - no issues at all, no extra flakes give it a good shake and you're good to go. Overall: First off thank you Cellucor for making another excellent product, Whey products work tremendously. Not even that the flavor is a great starting point as well as it tastes amazing. But we are all here for the gainz and getting the boost necessary and routines in, I give this product a thumbs up!!!

petersl93's Rating
Molten Chocolate

My go-to, #1 choice for protein. Sweet, blends really well and is really creamy! I make it with ice, spinach 1 scoop protein, frozen berries and water or almond milk. The digestive enzymes in this are a huge bonus

pdraude1's Rating
Peanut Butter Marshmallow

I have probably tried a dozen different proteins over the past 5 years. I would always find myself circling back around to Cellucor's COR-Performance Whey. You just can't beat the taste, mixability, and price. Molten Chocolate was always my go-to. I mixed it with almond milk and never had any chunks and the chocolate taste hit the mark for me. NOTE ON SERVING SIZE I contacted Cellucor about the change to their serving size (2 scoops is now 1 serving). They confirmed that this change was implemented to more accurately fit the nutrition profile. So now you're getting 12g of protein per scoop instead of 25g. Because I'm so busy, I usually supplement whey two times a day, sometimes three. I also sometimes do 2 scoops to catch up on my protein if I'm behind. It's unfortunate that I'd have to thrown down 4 scoops if I get behind on my protein now but I'm glad I know the protein count is accurate.

locpham's Rating
Molten Chocolate

Great taste, easy to dissolve.

niceali's Rating

First time try this why it's have good taste absorption is good no blowout.

boondocksjosh's Rating

BRING BACK THE MINT CHOCOLATE CHIP!!!, peanut butter is probably second best but mint was the best protein I have ever tasted in my entire life no joke

IraBeckR383R's Rating

The only protein I take to build more muscle. Love this product.

KateMeltzer's Rating

This flavor is so disgusting I might toss the rest. It's a great amount of protein but I have to drink it without breathing through my nose because the flavor makes me nauseous. I wouldn't recommend.

GavinColeman's Rating
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough

One of my fav proteins. The taste is amazing!

ColinFieldss333's Rating

Best protein for lifting and gaining strength and muscle.

vlbiznes's Rating
Strawberry Milkshake

взял клубку , не вкусно не стоило своих денег , покупку выкинул

ConnorYoungg's Rating

One of my favorite proteins it works great!

StephenGreerW65's Rating

good tasting protein and filling. Would recommend to others and buy again.

1-20 of 1,962 Reviews