Cellucor COR-Performance Whey Reviews

Peanut Butter Marshmallow
Cinnamon Swirl
1-20 of 1,951 Reviews

boondocksjosh's Rating

BRING BACK THE MINT CHOCOLATE CHIP!!!, peanut butter is probably second best but mint was the best protein I have ever tasted in my entire life no joke

IraBeckR383R's Rating

The only protein I take to build more muscle. Love this product.

KateMeltzer's Rating

This flavor is so disgusting I might toss the rest. It's a great amount of protein but I have to drink it without breathing through my nose because the flavor makes me nauseous. I wouldn't recommend.

GavinColeman's Rating
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough

One of my fav proteins. The taste is amazing!

ColinFieldss333's Rating

Best protein for lifting and gaining strength and muscle.

vlbiznes's Rating
Strawberry Milkshake

взял клубку , не вкусно не стоило своих денег , покупку выкинул

ConnorYoungg's Rating

One of my favorite proteins it works great!

StephenGreerW65's Rating

good tasting protein and filling. Would recommend to others and buy again.

Slm2764's Rating
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough

I've been using Cellucor Whey Protein powder since September and I decided to try the chocolate chip cookie dough based on the reviews. Ick is all I have to say about this one! It doesn't taste anything like it and it's so bad it's difficult to drink. Don't waste your money on it. 👎🏻 I would have returned it but I threw away the box it came in......

LaurenRossy385y's Rating

great protein with a great taste to it. I use it after my workouts so that I don't eat junk and I love it.

chizelmunkea's Rating
Chocolate Peanut Butter

I was given a 2 lb container to try recently. I did not have high hopes for this one due to the fact that all other PB protein powders I've tried never really tasted much like PB. However, Cellucor have got it dead on! By far the best tasting PB protein I've tried and with the expected Cellucor quality. Mixes well and tastes great in oatmeal. Addendum: This relates to the Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough flavor. While not a bad flavor at all, it didn't really have cookie dough flavor to it. Tasted more like a Cookies and Cream. Again, not bad, but not exactly what I expected.

FTWitachi's Rating
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough

Flavor: Chocolate Chip Cookie DOugh (Can't wait to try the rest will post once I do) 10/10 - I don't give out 10s much unless but both of these flavor was amazing. Extra: I have extensive research on Cellucors Whey and Protein products from the original up until todays form. Wheyflavor testing was superb and both of these flavors are in my top 5 flavors from this brand and product!!! CCCD was amazing, I used a serving scoop in about 12ox of milk. I am a huge fan of Cellucors Whey line and this doesn't fail me too the least. Whey Amino mixes well with products from Cellucor but be careful to read the ingredients because too much isn't good. Mixability: 10/10 - no issues at all, no extra flakes give it a good shake and you're good to go. Overall: First off thank you Cellucor for making another excellent product, Whey products work tremendously. Not even that the flavor is a great starting point as well as it tastes amazing. But we are all here for the gainz and getting the boost necessary and routines in, I give this product a thumbs up!!!

CarolynMcLeanv5's Rating

Excellent protein! I use it when I am on the go and just need my protein. It does have a good taste and it mixes really good.

MHARRISR's Rating
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough

I used this powder as a quick source of protein after I lifted before a meal, excellent for when I am in a hurry and can't get a full meal in. The powder mixes well in either water or milk, and doesn't end up chunky at the bottom of my shaker instead of my stomach. I don't get an upset stomach from it as I do with some other protein powders that I have tried and that is a major plus. The flavor was excellent and all around a great product.

• Asc14
Asc14's Rating

I have recently tried the Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough flavor. After my two days of trying out these samples I thought it was great. When I first opened my samples there was a nice and strong cookie smell. The first time I have used 10 oz. of water in my shaker and within a few seconds the protein mixed very well with the water. No powder clumps or chunks in any areas of my shaker at all. It was very clean. When I took my first sip I really enjoyed the flavor since it definitely reminded me of eating a chocolate chip cookie but also because the small chocolate chips which I enjoyed very much. Every sip I took I loved biting into those chips. Using 10 oz. of water may have been too much so the second time I have used 8 oz. of water instead which made the flavor a bit stronger and better. I like how this product contains the whey isolate and concentrate because it will get into my body immediately after my long workouts and I won't have to feel too deteriorated or exhausted. If you have tried various flavors of this product and haven't tried this one I definitely recommend trying this one out!

bellavelez's Rating

bellavelez did not leave a written review for this product.

Tyler2106's Rating

This is an incredibly delicious protein flavor! Great chocolate flavor and great macros! Cellucor nailed the flavor on this one! I highly recommend you try this protein flavor, you won't regret it! I recently had the Chocolate Raspberry Truffle and it was AMAZING! I highly recommend this flavor. The chocolate isn't the same as the Molten Chocolate. Molten chocolate has a more dark chocolate flavor, but the CRT has more of a milk chocolate flavor. The milk chocolate is perfectly complimented by the raspberry! I've mixed both flavors with milk, water, oats, you name it and it always comes out amazingly delicious! The chocolate peanut butter protein is absolutely amazing tasting! One of the best CPB flavors I've had. The chocolate is a milk chocolate flavor so it doesn't taste like the Molten chocolate, but it tastes like the chocolate in the chocolate raspberry. The infusion of peanut butter is spot on! Not overpowering and not overpowered by the chocolate. I've had this with straight water, milk and water combo, and made proats with it and every combo is fantastic. The peanut butter flavor makes this protein so very good. A must try!

KristopherOwenT's Rating
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough

Great recovery protein and taste is my favorite I've had from about 4 other brands. Shakes fairly well and easy digestion.

Mandolinhero's Rating

Great product, doesn't mix as well as I'd like, but performance is where it should be. Take one serving half an hour before your pre workout and another serving after your workout for best results.

swoleAF1's Rating

swoleAF1 did not leave a written review for this product.

1-20 of 1,951 Reviews