Cellucor CLK Reviews

eleckttruss's Rating

Really good cla complex

Kcaldwell20's Rating
Raspberry

These pills smell so good and work wonders, somehow! My mom said I don't look bloated anymore... which I can thank these pills for! They go quickly but I think 2 pills twice a day still works compared to the recommended 3 pills twice a day. I wish the bottle was sold in an unlimited quantity, honestly... Just do not bite into the pill for fun, red juice will squirt everywhere.

jstephensfit's Rating
Raspberry

I chose to start this product during a difficult time, the holidays. I'm not sure how effective it was as I was having too many cheesy meals, but I will say I did not gain too much weight and I feel like my appetite was under control instead of eating all the sweets. I would try this again in the future when I have stronger will power.

GaryMcTX's Rating

Very good product. It simply works for me, and I like the after taste. The best part is stimulant free! I'm sensitive to stimulants, so I can take this not feel like my heart is going to beat 1000 times a minute. I'm sure there are more effective fat burners, but if you want something that works and is stimulant free give it a try. For me, the product does curb appetite, but it also gives energy during low carb phases where brain fog wants to set in.

RonPaul2012's Rating
Raspberry

I stacked this with HD and the results were pretty amazing. First off I took 1 HD with 3 CLKs, first dose in the morning and the other 5 hours later. It definitely curbs your appetite, you might forget to eat sometimes! Just make sure you keep your protein intake high since you will be eating much less with this. With your diet and check and some cardio and you will see the fat fall off. After a week I noticed my abs more with CLK. I've taken HD on its own and it has helped me lose 40 lbs, CLK is a great supplement to add to it! Fast, good results, and Cellucor always has good sales going on! O and I love the Raspberry flavor! Nice touch for sure!

benitosamia's Rating
Raspberry

I tried this both with and without a preworkout... the only thing I noticed is that it helped curb my appetite... sometimes.

mpainter21's Rating

Like most, I stacked this product with Cellucor's Super HD. Together, the two curbed my appetite pretty well. The major con of this product is that it's pretty expensive and if you take as direct (3 capsules, twice daily), you'll run out of it in about 10 days. I'm not sure why so many say that this product is easy to swallow... I had a really tough time getting the huge capsules down and immediately after taking it it seemed like I would start burping raspberry.

Seagroves92's Rating
Raspberry

I love CLK! Much better appetite suppression than quadralean IMO. The raspberry flavor is really nice but pretty irrelevant to me since pills are on your tongue for all of two seconds. I am stacking this with Cellucor super hd and it maybe my imagination but I feel like my abs are already more visible, which is always a str****le for me without perfect diet and tons of cardio. The only reason I don't give this product 10/10 is the cost. It is on the pricey side and the 90 count bottle is only a 15 day supply! FWIW this product has you taking more CLA than pretty much any other CLA-based product, so at approx. 0.54g CLA per pill you could try taking just 4/day and stretch it to a 22 day supply.

AdamGX1000's Rating
Raspberry

stacked this with the cellucor super hd. i felt it was a great combo together. however, i didn't find the taste of raspberries too appealing, but it was tolerable

kkridos's Rating

Not a huge raspberry person so I'm not really fond of the aftertaste but I stacked this with Super HD and the results were great.

craigcapurso's Rating

Good Product to have in your arsenal when looking for optimal fat loss. You won't notice like a stimulant but it's working.

Itzaris's Rating
Raspberry

The stuff works if you do! Taste great!

edmqtgirl's Rating

edmqtgirl did not leave a written review for this product.

CaroShruggs's Rating

It improved my metabolism, however I do stack it to compliments my weight loss. I've dropped 6 pounds the first week. I like it so far.

TheCakeMix's Rating

TheCakeMix did not leave a written review for this product.

jhova313's Rating
Raspberry

it helps when u stack with others

knewman5525's Rating

I enjoy taking this product; however, eating properly is a MUST. There are no ways to get healthy by spending money. On that note I add, these CLKs are slightly expensive,

medoom6g's Rating
Raspberry

one of the best fat burner on the market

SallyGran's Rating

The flavor was really great. I like that it is stimulant free. I dropped 6% of my body fat with this product in about 3 weeks!! which is great, because I am 12 weeks out...So it's crunch time, and this little baby definitely delivers.

AngelinaBrolie's Rating
Raspberry

AngelinaBrolie did not leave a written review for this product.