Cellucor C4 Original Reviews

e3orbelow's Rating

Can't go wrong with c4!

pavi2108's Rating
Icy Blue Razz

I have used c4 icy blue razz and it gives great amount of energy for those extra reps in the gym, would recommend it I will be trying other flavors as well..

Nhavard's Rating

C4 original can't go wrong. I love this product! It never disappoints. I love the tingles, rush of energy, focus, and of course the pumps! This was the very first pre workout I ever had and it's still a favorite! Mixes well, flavors are great, and no crash or burnout. My favorite flavor is cherry limeade!

Sean26607's Rating

My favorite was the watermelon! Spot on taste with a bit of a sweet taste following it. If you are an orange fan, orange burst is right up your alley! It's similar to OJ, but not as citrus as you would get with OJ. Cherry Limeade tastes more of a cherry, with a hint of lime in it. Reminds me of a cool rlefreshing drink to consume during a nice summer day! Energy/10: I used these, and only these with the same meal and sleep patterns. All of them hit me good and got the job done! Mixing/10: No clumps! Easy to mix! Flavor/10: Spot on flavor as mentioned above. You really cannot go wrong with any of these! No foaming on these either!

Asc14's Rating

I have tried many pre-workouts in the past and I must say this is my top favorite. Every since I first tried this product I have never tried any other different pre-workouts. This has always been my go to. I have almost tasted all of the C4 Original Flavors and through my experience I thought all of them were excellent! They are tasty and delicious. I always use one level scoop with 8-10 oz. of water in my shaker. Within a few seconds the water mixes very well with the powder. The mixing is terrific as always especially coming from Cellucor. Usually in about 5-10 mins. before my workout I could already feel a good amount of energy and know I feel motivated to workout. The energy and focus always lasts throughout my entire workouts. Did not ever feel exhausted or unmotivated. The strength and muscle pumps are excellent. I always have the best pumps. They were full and skin tightening. I was able to lift heavier, performed extra reps and set new PRs.

swoleAF1's Rating
Cherry Limeade

swoleAF1 did not leave a written review for this product.

LeShack's Rating

This was my first Pre-Workout. I gotta say, I love the moment right before you lift, where you've got Blue Razz breath, and lip and hand tingling. Beta Alanine is my favorite thing about this product. It's got a good balance, and maintains its effect, as long as you remember to cycle on and off. I personally stopped pre-preworkout, but if I had to recommend one, C4 would be my one. Flavors taste great. Blue Razz is my favorite. Every other is a little to candy like. Cool tip, if you mic it with carbonated water, it tastes like the most bomb soda you'll ever drink. Don't get to the point to where you need 3 scoops. AND MOST OF ALL, don't take it on a leg day, you will die...sorta.

MHARRISR's Rating
Cherry Limeade

I got this product a week ago, and having been using it while training the last 5 days. It is awesome, the flavor is great, not too sweet or syrupy, and the energy and focus are exactly what you'd expect from a Cellucor product. I have thoroughly enjoyed using it and can't wait to continue.

JenaSoto's Rating
Icy Blue Razz

JenaSoto did not leave a written review for this product.

Manolis27's Rating
Icy Blue Razz

**UPDATE ON 2017 FORMULA** It gives me heartburn after trying it again. Not the same when compared to some of the better quality and pricier pre's but its great for its value. **2014** C4 does exactly what it says, gives you that pre-workout pump and lasting endurance 'till the end. I have not had any problems sleeping with this product as I normally use it around 6 hours before bed. Upon first taking this product as it was my first pre-workout I definitely noticed the "jitters and skin tingling" but after daily use I have grown accustomed to it and feel no upsetting side effects. I take this product on an empty stomach for maximum effectiveness and it definitely gets me in the zone. Also, I like to pour the powder straight into my mouth then chase with some water, gets it all in there at once.

Leggybaby23's Rating
Icy Blue Razz

By far my FAVORITE pre-workout!! Gives me a nice boost that lasts! I highly recommend Strawberry Margarita <3

unfitskinnyfat's Rating

Dosage: Pretty low overall doses compared to most products on the market. Effectiveness: Doesn't pump you up very much (especially if caffeine tolerant) but gives you a decent focus and overall energy. You'll find even with moderate usage you will need two scoops to feel effects and at the end of my can I hardly feel the effects anymore. After using this product you will definitely realize you need something stronger and better dosed at the end of the can. Good if you don't really use PWO. (also taste is terrible at two scoops lol)

captainm05's Rating

I love this product. I'm pretty tolerant to caffeine, but C4 definitely has a kick. Good pump during workouts, and it tastes great.

AMishra1431's Rating

C4 original is ok if you compare it with other pre workouts of C4. This is just a average pre workout but better that most of the other pre workouts of other brands. I ordered Fruit Punch and taste is awful. Energy during workout good. Mix it with less water to feel the effect.

feckers5's Rating
Icy Blue Razz

I love the stuff works great, for me personally anyway as well as my brother think it works great. I tried c4 on the go fruit punch first and I couldn't believe the energy levels I had. Then I bought the 30 serving Icy Blue Razz and wow can I just say great flavor and good energy levels too. I started just taking 1 scoop of c4 and one of Dr. Jekyll and I love em both stacked. only bad side is you get used to that so I had to started taking 2 scoops of each one for energy and one for pump. every since then my body still gets the energy from them. great stack great product Great Prewkout and love that feeling from the Beta Alanine before a workout. both flavors and types were great and powerful. hope so see more in there future and keep up the good work.

DrugzAreBad's Rating
Strawberry Margarita

DrugzAreBad did not leave a written review for this product.

rcnut's Rating
Icy Blue Razz

I recently ordered some Whey Protein and received a sample pack of C4 Pre-Workout. Well I wasn't sure how it would work with me...however! I tried it today a half hour before getting off of work. I went to our workout facility and started my weight lifting workout. All I can say is WOW!!! I got the boost I needed to power through my workout and pushed a bit harder than I normally would. I went to the store afterwards to pick up a few things, and the energy level was still rising! This stuff is great! So I ordered a month supply to try mid day at work and for my workouts as by the end of the day I am tired and find many excuses to skip my workouts. Now I'm curious to how long this will last! I'll post back with more results!

mrbrianstyles's Rating

I'm pretty picky when it comes to adding something new to my supplement regimen but after several years of testing multiple pre-workout drinks, Cellucor's C4 has successfully made it into my personal arsenal for good. Although I've tried more potent formulas out there, Cellucor's seems to be the "cleanest" in regards to not caffeine-spiking and the ingredients they use. I can take two shots of this 20-30 minutes before my workout and get a good pump without the headaches or the jitters. Overall, excellent product and I stand by this!

Scombs0120's Rating

The flavor is OK. I thought I'd give this a try but didn't do anything I expected, I felt no effect from it before or during my workout. I would not buy again or recommend this product to anyone.

Packy25's Rating
Watermelon
Icy Blue Razz

I've been taking c4 on and off for years. They completely changed the way the icy blue razz taste and looks. It used to look like a light blue and taste delicious. The taste use to be sour but a good sour. Now it looks really dark blue and the taste is bitter sour with some chemical after effects. Went from the best tasting preworkout to one of the worst. I'm afraid to even try a different flavor.

1-20 of 4,406 Reviews