Bodybuilding.com Foundation Series Green Tea Extract Reviews

Good

Extremely great product that everybody should try. Good price and value.

Great to use for overall antioxidant health as well as a boost to burn off some of that holiday binge!

First time trying green tea extract. Received it 2 days ago and notice a strange feeling in my belly when taking it. Can't say if it's a good feeling or a bad one. Let's say it's a strange feeling. It's like something between 'get a better energy' and mixture of 'empty and full stomach'. Overall, I feel a small difference in my overall energy and stuff.

These do thier job. I used them to try to cut my body fat down for baseball season and I could see the results. The only thing to be weary of is the servings. A full pill was too much to take at once for me but you can just pull the capsule apart and dump out some of the extract. So if you have kind of a sensitive stomach like I do I would try to find like 250 mg capsules.

I am a huge green tea fan. I love hot green tea for for the taste but also for the health benefits that comes along with it. In the summer time i slip on drinking my tea since it is so hot outside. This is perfect to take when i dont feel like drinking hot tea or boosting the dose of green tea.

No added BS, just good ol' pure clean green tea extract which helps support body fat loss and a great HEALTHY energy source. A continuous go-to along my fitness journey.

Just a fan of green tea. Use with Shred fat burner. Like the combo and price.

erikcarlo did not leave a written review for this product.

It's not a miracle supplement, but it's simple. It boosts metabolism and energy. It will absolutely help you burn fat with proper diet and exercise. It did a great job at helping me cut before a show

While with this product I can't feel it working, such as when someone takes a pre workout supplement, I feel that it is working in helping me with weight loss. I take one pill with cla at breakfast and lunch, but I have not felt the possible energy boost you can get with a product that contains caffeine. You can't beat the price and I would highly recommend this product.

Besides creatine and whey, this is by far my favorite supplement! I feel better and really work up a sweat!

Hard to beat the price. Everyone should use green tea!

This product really helped me lose weight. With dieting and exercise, my goals became in reach. I recommend this to anyone trying to lose weight in a more natural way.

i mean it was good at all but i rather jut drink tea

FYI do not take on an empty stomach.

Good potent green tea extract. Helps with my metabolism and antioxidant intake.

Best green tea extract for the unbeatable price.

alessandro321 did not leave a written review for this product.