Bodybuilding.com Clothing Simple Classic Y Back Tank Reviews

Good

Fits well and comfortable but I think it could be little bit shorter.

A bit shorter would improve this shirt for most wearers. Also, can you design a shirt with a narrower T-back, i.e., string back?

I wasn't impressed with how it fits at all. The quality of the fabric is good though so I'll give it a 4 for that.

Johnboy83 did not leave a written review for this product.

This tank is dope. I have it in Blue fits superb...

I was skeptical on buying, however it fits perfect. Looks great and is soft and wears well. Funny I still dont have the prowess to wear a Y back to the gym but outside and at home. I love it. I think the size and fit are spot on!

Great tank for working out in, shows your gains off nicely which is motivating. The royal blue color looks great.

adanserrano did not leave a written review for this product.

Love the shirt just wish it was shorter.

Love this stringer! Perfect classic stronger! Fits great!

OmarDublin did not leave a written review for this product.

It looks great and fits pretty good! And real comfortable to wear

lawrence_ballenger's Rating

You must they this shirt it last forever, its comfortable and makes you looked yolked!!

owenarda did not leave a written review for this product.

Loved the way it fit! One of my FAVS to wear!!

Love this tank a have 3 now and will order more soon.

Love this one as well. Allows me to focus on muscle groups while working out, and still have a shirt on.

I love this Y-back tank! The fit is perfect and its of great quality at a great price. I'll definitely be purchasing more bb.com gear in the near future!

Bought these for my husband I love how they fit him and give him space since he is built like a bodybuilder.

Great shirt! Sent it as a gift to my friend and he loved it!! Bodybuilding.com also threw some extra swag for him! Thanks bodybuilding.com!