Bodybuilding.com Accessories Fill N Go Funnel Reviews

Store, Transport, And Pour Your Powdered Supplements Into Any Standard Water Bottle!

This funnel is a great add-on. I got the medium, which is perfect to hold my pre-workout or BCAAs on the go. It's a great size, it washes nicely. The lids fit securely. It's a great idea if you need to travel with any powdered sups!

I received the large, and small sizes as free gifts. The large is perfect to carry my protein powder, it can hold 2 scoops. The large opening fits perfectly inside the lid of my shaker for a quick dump, or if I forget my shaker I use the small end to dump it into a water bottle. The small funnel works great for adding preworkout or other sups to a standard water bottle.

This thing is so handy for on the go. I had been looking for something like this for a while now and it's exactly what I wanted.

$1.75. How can you possibly go wrong? I think a carabiner would be better than a key ring but hey...that's easily removed. Stores just the right amt of stuff. Small and compact. I'll order again.

I received this as a free gift for an order I placed. It's very useful IF you only need half scoops of your pre-workout and post-workout. I'm sensitive to caffeine so I only use a half scoop and they fit into this travel funnel. I noticed there are three sizes to choose from, but I didn't see that option when I got the free gift. I'll assume it's the smallest size available which leads me to believe the medium may be a good option for a full scoop size. I've only used it 3-4 times, but I will say the ***** top lid and the small one at the bottom of the funnel seem to hold securely. It has the keychain attachment that I do not utilize. I would be interested in having a second (slightly larger one).

Bought a large one and loved it. Bought two small ones because the large was just too big but turns out the small is basically useless. Way too small for anything. Dang.

The small isn't even large enough for my preworkout. I was pretty sure I selected the Large but it could have been my mistake. The small is a joke.

Got this as a gift - exceptional service as always. Very handy product. Go straight for the large. Dont bother buying small or medium. Large will store one scoop of protein

Get the large, it's worth it. Works really well with single Scoops but barely holds 2 scoops for my complete Shake. (Each scoop about 50 grams). I wish there was an XL (sized maybe 150 grams) so I could fill it and be a little less messy. The opening in the bottom could be a little larger, if your protein or other powder is even a little clumpy it can get clogged. Other than that it's pretty convenient and handy.

Overall, it's a great product, I just wish there was an XL version to accommodate larger scoops...

playrbryan%40gmail.com's Rating

Nothing else available comes close to the function and convenience. Rough specs Large = 3in diameter and holds 6 fl oz Med = 2.5in diameter and holds 4 fl oz Small = 1.5 in diameter and holds 1.5 fl oz

makes taking preworkout, BCAA's, and protein with you extremely easy, and best part is you don't have to take the top off of your shaker, just put it the funnel in the opening you drink from. the only thing i wish they would do differently is is have a small release valve on the top to make it easier when its full of protein to come out

THE MEDIUM IS PERFECT FOR 1 HEAPING SCOOP OF MY SYNTHA-6 PROTEIN. IF YOUR PROTEIN POWDER REQUIRES MORE THAN 1 SCOOP, THAN GO WITH THE LARGE FUNNEL. THE SMALL FUNNEL IS PERFECT FOR BCAA DRINK MIXES, L-GLUTAMINE DRINK MIXES, ETC... THESE ARE THE BEST FOR DAILY TRAVEL/WORK/GYM/BOX DEMANDS. FAVORITED HERE AT FT BRAGG BY US R****EDLY HANDSOME, STEELY EYED, BARREL CHESTED FREEDOM FIGHTERS... GREEN BERETS! DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Always have a funnel in my gym bag to mix drinks. This thing is awesome to keep a scoop on you and ready to go!

Got medium, fits great in bottles, doesn't leak, perfect for my large pre-workout scoops.

lindlj01 did not leave a written review for this product.

Legit way to carry BCAA's and any other sups. I received the large black and its big enough to carry multiple services of you lower quantity per serving sups like preworkout, BCAAs Glutamine and just big enough to get a scoop and a half of protein, spend the extra bucks and go with the large funnel you will not be disappointed.

michaelhorn215's Rating

very practical and helpful...and much better than my homemade rolled up paper funnel

easy way to carry supplements with you.