Body Fortress Super Advanced Whey Protein Reviews

7.2
Vanilla

brenthopkins's Rating
Cookies N Creme

Gives me bad flatulence. Would probably spend the extra money to buy a better protein. Flavor could be better..

Lockitup208's Rating
Cookies N Creme

I am in LOVE with this protein powder it tastes so delicious, I have tried many on my journey but this has become my staple, for 2 scoops you get 60 G of protein that might seem like a lot for a female but I am 5'9 so my protein intake is high, 159 G a day, This helps me get as close as possible to my macros with all the sugar, or carbs. Please try this its amazing!

Cme6apuk's Rating
Cookies N Creme

The worst protein ever, just read the ingredients and compere it to the other brands...

SiameseCitys's Rating

It's fine enough. It's low quality, but the price reflects that. There is also some controversial amino acid fillers that might affect protein intake. This is a good product if you're on a budget, but if you can afford to buy in bulk, some of the better protein powders out there are comparable in price-per-serving. The chocolate is the only decent flavor I've had. I heard a lot of good reviews for the strawberry but it tastes like less sweet Pepto Bismol. I can't take it down without some additional sweetener or I have to hold my nose.

dmill12000's Rating
Chocolate

This is not the brand that I usually use but overall it's pretty good. It mixes well and doesn't have a funky after taste.

Danielnguyen1's Rating
Vanilla
Chocolate

Gained a lot of weight from this. Definitely would recommend just not the chocolate flavor. Its very bubbly and foamy on the surface after shaking though.

LeShack's Rating

This the protein I started off with. It's a great brand for it's price to serving ratio. I wa sable to pack on muscle with this, however I would say it's not something to stay on for more than a year. Many better options are out there. However, if you want to get a taste for lifting for the first time, I would most definitely recommend this product. All the flavors are alright. Choco PB kinda tastes like the smell of gasoline, but it's not unbearable. I would say Vanilla tasted the best.

coachbrannigan's Rating
Chocolate Peanut Butter

First off, the chocolate peanut butter mixed with some milk is probably the most delicious thing I have ever tasted. It was like a milkshake. I would love to drink it just for the hell of it. It was that good. As far as the product, I noticed a sufficient growth in my muscle mass. Couple this with a more regimented schedule (I just used it as protein enhancement for a basic lifting schedule) and I would imagine that it would be even better.

xxchas1975xx's Rating
Chocolate

Horrible taste. I truly feel it is worth the extra money to get something like BSN or another high grade protein. I have tried many and BSN taste great in comparison to most others.

BBYGG317's Rating
Strawberry

This is the best tasting Protein Powder I have tasted. I love the Strawberry! It mixes well and no grit or after taste. Just the right amount of calories/carbs/fats/sugars! Easy digested with no bloat. And not to mention the great price! I will continue to buy!

matcasabon's Rating
Chocolate

chocolate taste is not excellente, hard to mix.really cheap product not good quality.felt sleepy every time i used it.its the only product i had trouble with

thamill23's Rating
Strawberry

This is my first time using any kind of protein powder but this tastes pretty good. I mix it with water, ice cubes and a few splashes of milk. I used a small blender because it doesn't mix very well any other way, I tried to just hand mix it and it was still very clumpy and mixing bottles make it too airy. I'm looking at other powders but this one will do for now.

atruetragedy's Rating
Chocolate Peanut Butter

Absolute worst protein i ever had, it mixes terribly, tastes horrible and got no gains from finishing the tub.

Ender42's Rating
Chocolate Peanut Butter

Ender42 did not leave a written review for this product.

lovri1jw's Rating
Chocolate Peanut Butter

Never tried this product but if Mike O'Hearn supports this brand, so do I!

So, price goes up - 2lbs to the container as usual, appears to be the same nutrition - 30gm protein per scoop - OH! lol!!! But the scoop is bigger! So no...not the same, won't last as long - so price has gone up, amount has gone down. Boo for you!

If you are looking for protein at a cheap price then it will fit the bill but you'll hate the taste of it.

abdallah18592's Rating
Strawberry

abdallah18592 did not leave a written review for this product.

Praetorianlifts's Rating
Chocolate Peanut Butter

Praetorianlifts did not leave a written review for this product.

Gfysal1234's Rating
Chocolate Peanut Butter

The Super Advanced Whey Protein line is not far from perfect. It provides same as every other brand of supplementation at the benefit of cheaper expenses. I took it for about 6 months and based my intake off of weight gain for Track and Field. It is not above or below the few other whey protein supplements I have had (which is nor bad or good). I will say that you may want to tread carefully with these types of products due to heavy taxation on the organs. Aside from that, it is a stand-up product and delivers. I noticed 15-20lb in primary muscle in about 3-5 months.