Beverly International UMP Reviews

Graham Cracker
9.7

AaJaax's Rating
Vanilla

FINALLY!!! I'm a female working to burn fat and maintain lean muscle. I weight lift 4-5 days per week and do cardio 5-6 days per week. I sip on this during my weight routines as well as in the evening if I'm craving something sweet. I've tried so many protein powders. This protein is freakin' delicious! There is a definite vanilla flavor as well as a note of a milkiness flavor, if that makes any sense. I've only tried vanilla so far. When you open it up it smells and feels a bit like powdered milk (when I was little we lived on the stuff to save money). Some protein powders are more grainy in texture, similar to, say, granulated garlic, whereas BI-UMP is truly powdery like, say, a garlic powder. When I stir it in water or almond milk there are quite a few lumps. Still, it tastes so yummy to me so in a pinch I don't really care about the lumps. I chew them with glee. When I shake it in a shaker bottle I will have some very small lumps remaining. Again, does not bother me. When I blend it in my old beat-down $40 Ninja it is perfect every time. I have blended with water and almond milk numerous times. I'm nearly finished with my first 2# canister. I would highly recommend this protein powder to anyone who cares about a tasty protein powder with 20g protein per scoop. It does have a few grams of carbs, which is probably why it tastes better than other protein powders. I ran out of my MRM natural whey when I decided to try BI-UMP. MRM vanilla and chocolate tastes good but has more of a Stevia-type flavor. MRM mixes better, but nothing beats UMP flavor. I've tried Muscle milk, which leaves an aftertaste similar to what car exhaust might taste like. MRM veggie protein is like drinking sand. ON gold standard milk chocolate is fair - not bad tasting at all but perhaps a touch bland? I find myself adding unsweetened cocoa powder for more chocolate flavor. So I have to say UMP might be my new favorite.

angelsv15's Rating

I have used Beverly in the past and I loved it!!! , but I stopped because it is a bit pricey compared to most proteins. I have always used Vanilla or Chocolate. Since I had a $$ credit in my BB.com account. I decided to buy it again. I was so disappointed with the quality and the taste of it. It does not taste like vanilla, it tastes like flour. It feels as if had all sorts of filler but no enough real whey protein.I decided to keep it, because I did not wanted to deal with returns, etc. I use it to make pancakes, which is perfect for since it's like flour!

marycramer94's Rating
Cookies & Cream

Best protein powder ever! It tastes so good that I actually look forward to eating it. I add just enough milk to two scoops in a bowl so it's a cookie dough consistency and it's heavenly. I go through a tub a week.

nguyenxk's Rating
Cookies & Cream

nguyenxk did not leave a written review for this product.

atwright11's Rating

The cookies and cream is unreal good, the chocolate is fantastic too. I've taken my fair share of protein and these two far surpass anything else I've ever taken. I mix mine with water and my shaker cup and it is the highlight of my workout.

SheSavage's Rating
Rocky Road

Beverly International UMP should be a staple for all bodybuilders. Delicious, creamy and excellent nutrition profile. Rocky Road is my favorite flavor. I drink this casein protein mixed with water before bed most nights of the week.

Yusuf9's Rating
Chocolate

I used the UMP chocolate after my workouts for a month and it has been the best tasting protein I have tried yet. The results are also tremendous. I am recovering quickly and feeling better. I would highly recommend this to anyone who is looking for a new protein to maximize results.

bigdeak17's Rating

Awesome Protein... keeps me fuller longer and has provided great results... Cookies and Cream = Delectable Chocolate = **** good Strawberry = Not bad Vanilla = Most disgusting vanilla I have ever had...

Giants007's Rating

I purchased this item about four months ago. When I opened the jug, I was disappointed to find it half full, or 50% . The vanilla flavor is fantastic, but half a jug for $35? Not worth it.

Zachsan's Rating
Cookies & Cream

Best Tasting cookies n cream protein i've ever tried. Its like the inside part of an oreo i guess if i had to explain the taste. this protein is 10/10 for flavor in cookies and cream and is an awesome blend. Will buy again! Ive had PES, MTS, ANimal whey, ON, and this one is the best out of those for taste. Mixability is decent. remember its a protein blend (casein mixes up thicker than whey)

Cal77vta's Rating
Chocolate

IMO this is the best chocolate I've ever found. It has a thick but not chalky mouthfeel. Crushed ice, skim milk, 1/4 of a banana in a good blender n it tastes like a Wendy's frosty at under 200 cal. Def a fav of mine, I'm not always in the mood for a fruit protein shake.

mikekruk's Rating

In my 20+ years of weightlifting, this is still my favorite powder of the lot. The taste is great and I think what makes it for me is the thick consistency. If you don't like a thicker protein powder then this one may not be for you, but if you like to eat your protein shakes with a fork like I do, this one is the best!

Kicker25's Rating
Chocolate

Not a big chocolate fan, but the UMP chocolate is like crack. I'd drink 4 or 5 of these a days if I could afford it. However, the Strawberry flavor sucks. I have to chug it because it tastes like crap.

coleman58's Rating

I am bumping this to a 10 even-know I have not had it without being mixed in either a mass gain shake or with orange karbolyn; even to that fact it taste great in either! The bump to the 10 if for the following reasons. It's 20 whey, 80 casein, let me point out it is micellar casein which is huge plus in my book/research and it contains egg whites too! As about as complete as you can get. At one point I used 3 different proteins. Rule One Whey, (before and after workouts) PEscience select protein, (snacks/extra protein during the day) and a straight casein post bed time. once I finish the last of the Rule One and PEscience select I'll be switching all my protein to UMP for about the next 10 to 20 weeks. If research holds true this should help increase size and strength.

Sama02's Rating

Great protein, I have tried several different brands and most of the time ended up with upset stomach. Beverly International has a great flavor I personally love Vanilla and it does not make me sick.

michellelugo's Rating
Rocky Road

michellelugo did not leave a written review for this product.

demonboy's Rating
Chocolate

This is a great tasting shake with an excellent protein blend. It mixes easily with water to create a smooth shake with some thickness to it (not watery). One of the 2 best I've used.

TripleDiesel's Rating
Rocky Road

Best tasting protein powder I've used. All of their flavours taste great.

esill30's Rating
Vanilla

This is my favorite protein. It tastes so good with water, milk, really anything. If you drink the vanilla flavored, with ice and milk, or with some berries blended with ice, it tastes like ice cream. With super low carbs, and high protein, i definitely recommend it.

drmatuszak's Rating
Vanilla

Awesome taste and very easy to blend into a shake or add to a meal... I like to mix it with 3/4 cup of oats or a couple packets of grits as my pre workout meal.