Beast Sports Nutrition Creature Powder Reviews

Optimizes Strength, Enhances Endurance, & Accelerates Recovery*

• ZAKM94
ZAKM94's Rating
Citrus

Honestly, this stuff has really worked for me. My strength has increased by huge amounts. My bench has increased, my squats are more stronger, just overall strength 100% would recommend this to anyone

alloymaker's Rating
Beast Punch

Ive been using beast creature for about a year now. It seems that they have changed the beast punch formula and not for the best. This will be the last time i use this creatine.

themigzp's Rating
Cherry Limeade

Hands down to the best tasting creatine ever! Been using this for quite some time now and man...it truly delivers! Really improved my overall strength and endurance, not to mention rapid muscle recovery and of course GAINZ. 10/10 would recommend to all my bros and sis out there. I can't believe Beast Sports Nutrition is way too underrated, kudos to the company for making quality products.

pzemanek's Rating
Pink Lemonade

Used this three years ago. Great results. Just bought again and noticed no longer lists Creapure Brand on label.

konain11's Rating
Cherry Limeade

Loved this product. Really did help my over strength in the long run. Would recommend all of you guys to get it

sinaplii's Rating
Pink Lemonade

can i use this creatin with bcaa(on) after workout?

Yomy's Rating
Unflavored

Gotta admit I was skeptical. Reason being its another proprietary blend.I really dislike Proprietary blends. I'd prefer to know the exact dosages of each creatine form that's included in this product.That's the reason of my rating. But In favor of it, I have to say that Beast uses Patented forms from reputable companies. I felt good improvement on performance and strength.Recovery is good. So that means it delivers what it says. Thumbs up for that. Overall it's a good product. I would recommend this if you don't think consuming a proprietary blend is no big deal. Pros: Patented ingredients from reputable companies, No bloating, mixes well, various forms good quality creatine for improved delivery, insulogenic co factors for better bio availability. Cons: Proprietary blend so you'll never know the exact dosages of your intake for the various forms of creatine(five to be exact)Cheap packaging tears apart when you open it, Price.

JMLJ80's Rating
Pink Lemonade

This is the creatine you should be taking !!! I tried many different types and brands in search of a creatine that I could see results from. This is it. I will train without it, but I had rather not. I do not personally experience any weight fluctuation from this product, or water retention. My endurance level with creature is amazing. I take one scoop with a pre-workout 30 minutes prior to my workout, and I usually have to make myself leave because I am wanting to add extra sets or exercises to my routine, and a second scoop with my post workout meal. I use one scoop on cardio days, after exercise with a meal. Regardless of gender, I would highly recommend giving this product a try !!!

Asheem.Bakhtawar's Rating
Cherry Limeade

Excellent product will increase your strength in just 5 serving. I tried only 1 serving per day rather than 2 per day (pre and post as recommended) and increased my power by 30% and reps in each exercise. No water retention too. This is the best creatine I have tried. Worth the cost so I gave a 10.

thejakerussell's Rating

Excellent creatine. I gained a lot of mass on this.

wellwood90's Rating
Citrus

Great flavour, great mix ability, great focus.

CoreyBfit's Rating

This product is my favorite creatine ever! I've tried many brands that claim to be the best but I've always came back to Creature by Beast for the best results! Creature helps me get the most out of my workouts with the energy, stamina and recovery I need! I recommend this product to anyone doubting the positive effects Beast Creature will have on your physique and performance!

kayheat's Rating
Beast Punch

Best creatine I have tried. I stack it with punch flavored pre-workout, which I prefer than to take it alone. It mixes well. The taste will take some getting used to but I don't mind it at all, maybe I'll go for a different flavor and try that out. It's a supplement that's helped me increase in strength and grow in muscle size. I'd recommend this to anyone wanting a creatine. I'll continue to use their brand.

scsun14's Rating
Cherry Limeade

Have used creature for a long time now and is easily the top creatine product I have tried. I've seen lots of gains since using it. To top it off it tastes amazing!

Itssmemarioo's Rating
Pink Lemonade

This creatine is my favorite and only creatine I use and have only ever used! The flavor is so good and the results I can see! I've used this creatine for about 3 years I cycle off and on it. I was able to gain mass and I've definitely seen a progression in my strength ! If your looking for strength and some mass try this out! The best creatine built for BEASTS!!!!

Denilo3's Rating
Citrus

I love my creatine and I love Beast creature! This is a perfect creatine blend with an amazing taste. I've notice a lot of other flavored creatine on the market that leaves you not wanting to drink it. However this goes down nice and smooth and it works! Noticed some great strength improvements over the last three weeks. Definitely recommend!

dshepp08's Rating
Cherry Limeade

This is the best creatine product on the market. Grape is my favorite flavor I will continue to buy this creatine.

moonkinzan's Rating
Unflavored

I love Creature! I always get flavorless so I can mix it with my BCAAs to drink while I'm working out. I can tell my recovery is quicker and helps me with my endurance. Best on the market and mixes well with anything!!

rymeli's Rating
Unflavored

I have taken various creatine supplements and mostly I have taken ones I could mix with other supplements so I didn't have to drink a million things. This was perfect it did not ruin the flavor of my other flavored supplements and did exactly what it was supposed to do. Great to mix!

mayyad12's Rating

I absolutely love this creatine powder, I've had multiple flavors, but I think blue raspberry is my favorite. I love the fact that I do not feel bloated after taking this and the gains have been amazing. I also do not have any issues with my stomach like I have with other brands. 10/10 will purchase again!!