BSN True-Mass Reviews

Good
Cookies & Cream

Vickb916's Rating
Chocolate Milkshake

I used this gainer for nearly a month straight and gained close to 2 pounds. This is pretty good for me as I'm a hard gainer. The flavor was amazing and it mixed easily. Probably the easiest mixing and best tasting mass gainer I've had to date. Only con I have is that I wish this product had little less sugar and some cleaner ingredients. Other than that it's a good product.

seth81700's Rating
Vanilla Ice Cream

This **** was lit fam. Best mass gainer on the market. Tastes good too.

ALHSAN's Rating
Chocolate Milkshake

I'm talking about the product not flavor Is it good product? Yes No, try another one product ?

• zackg7
zackg7's Rating
Chocolate Milkshake

By far the best gainer I have ever tried. Flavor and quality wise, I believe true mass is at the top of the gainer category. It has helped me so much with my bulking and has made gaining weight and consuming enough calories effortless. I have tried other gainers and believe me, true mass is on another level with its taste. Highly recommend for any lifter looking to bulk up

JoshuaBriscoe's Rating
Chocolate Milkshake

I recently started my journey into bodybuilding (I've been training for about 2 months) and although I've gained some strength, I haven't really put on any weight. I thought I'd give supplements a shot as I'm 6ft 1, weighing a mere 148 pounds (67kg), I originally ordered Mutant Mass (Vanillia Icecream) and I just couldn't stomach the taste so I decided to purchase BSN True-Mass, let me tell you, the chocolate milkshake flavour actually tastes better than an actual milkshake. If taste is a big factor for you when it comes to powders, I'd definitely recommend this, however, as far as weight gain is concerned, I've only just had it delivered so I cannot give my honest opinion on that. 10/10

niceali's Rating
Chocolate Milkshake

It's my favorite mass powder , the best ever made , you'll notice the change in few days Easy absorb , easy swallow , easy shake , nice taste you don't need to break the shaker , just nice and easy .

dhofstra's Rating
Chocolate Milkshake

I have taken True Mass off and on for years. I went from 125 to 228lbs over 12 years. I love the way the chocolate tastes and mixes. Sometimes I make a weight gainer shakes with this with oatmeal, ice cream a banana, and peanut butter. I take 2 scoops to get more servings out of each jug.

annessasmith's Rating

The flavor is awesome and I really enjoy the taste, but you have to use 4 scoops for a single serving. I'd rather have half the amount for the same effect. I've already gained a few pounds in the 2 weeks I've been using it.

feyvilla's Rating

My favorite flavor so far and it does as it is intended to, highly recommend this product to anyone looking to gain mass

sup3rwoman's Rating

I really like this protein powder. I put on 3 1/2 lbs of muscle and dropped 2% bodyfat in 2 months. It mixes well in my shaker bottle that has the ball in it. The taste is great which is key for me. I definitely recommend this product.

cemiltacir's Rating
Chocolate Milkshake

cemiltacir did not leave a written review for this product.

brent89567's Rating
Strawberry Milkshake

So I have used many, many mass gainer shakes in my lifetime. Everything from Transparent Labs Mass Gainer all the way down to Russian Bear 5000. But this has given me the best results by far. I started with this stuff when I weighed 100lbs, after two tubs, I weighed 125lbs of muscle. I then moved on to just about every other mass gainer shake just to try something new, but I haven't gained a pound since. I love the results, the taste is on point, and I would highly recommend this product to any hard gainer looking to gain muscle weight.

SamG11's Rating
Vanilla Ice Cream

Just got BSN True Mass in the mail today.. I worked out, shook some up, and when I took my first sip I was SHOCKED to find out how AMAZING it tastes! This is by far the best tasting Mass Gainer/Weight Gainer on the market. I've tried things like Serious Mass, and the flavor is horrible and it doesn't mix well. With BSN True Mass, it mixes fine (little clumps) and tastes great. Tastes like a vanilla milkshake!

• mwm831
mwm831's Rating

Amazing product does exactly what it says. Along with this and nutrition I have added 15 pounds in 4 weeks. Would recommend to anyone wanting to bulk.

Naviiid's Rating
Strawberry Milkshake

Naviiid did not leave a written review for this product.

mharbison's Rating

Used this stuff last bulking cycle and (with diet and exercise) put on 20 lean pounds in 2 months. The protein blend in this is better than just getting one type (whey, casien) for complete muscle building. Perfect amount of protein per serving. I prefer the calorie amount (around 750) to those brands that offer 1400+ per shake. Keeps your body using the calories for the right reasons and not just storing them in adipose tissue. 10 out of 10 would recommend as part of any complete bulking regimen.

meyermadness's Rating
Chocolate Milkshake

At first pass it tasted just ok, but after a few days I learned to like it. The taste is bearable in a shaker bottle with water. It is great in the blender with ice, milk and peanut butter or banana added. With the Vanilla flavor you can add berries or other fruits as the powder flavor is mild and it tastes like a normal smoothie. I added 5 pounds of muscle while using two 5.8 lb containers, went from 140 to 145lb. I plan to continue to use this until I hit my current weight goal of 155lb.

Cabourgeois1's Rating
Strawberry Milkshake

Hands down the best tasting protein powder out there. I use this as well as BSN's Syntha 6 and Whey DNA. I have tried strawberry milkshake, peanut butter cookie, vanilla and banana so far and all are delicious.

tmoon010's Rating
Chocolate Milkshake

This protein is a top choice of mine now especially when I'm in need of a mass gainer. It mixes up pretty easily but I always put in one and a half scoops with 16 oz of milk then mix then the other scoop and a half and mix again. Goes down smooth and for me I can eat after a hour or so after ingesting this so I can keep stacking calories and to feed my muscles. I've gained a few pounds with the one tub can't say exactly how much but at least 4 lbs with this product being my only protein powder in my arsenal.

rosales7mauro's Rating
Chocolate Milkshake

Amazing flavor, great product, gives results. Absolutely would buy again. I combined it with BSN's Cellmass 2.0.