BSN True-Mass Reviews

Supports Muscle Growth, Muscle Protein Synthesis, and Recovery*

Good
Cookies & Cream

annessasmith's Rating

The flavor is awesome and I really enjoy the taste, but you have to use 4 scoops for a single serving. I'd rather have half the amount for the same effect. I've already gained a few pounds in the 2 weeks I've been using it.

feyvilla's Rating

My favorite flavor so far and it does as it is intended to, highly recommend this product to anyone looking to gain mass

sup3rwoman's Rating

I really like this protein powder. I put on 3 1/2 lbs of muscle and dropped 2% bodyfat in 2 months. It mixes well in my shaker bottle that has the ball in it. The taste is great which is key for me. I definitely recommend this product.

cemiltacir's Rating
Chocolate Milkshake

cemiltacir did not leave a written review for this product.

brent89567's Rating
Strawberry Milkshake

So I have used many, many mass gainer shakes in my lifetime. Everything from Transparent Labs Mass Gainer all the way down to Russian Bear 5000. But this has given me the best results by far. I started with this stuff when I weighed 100lbs, after two tubs, I weighed 125lbs of muscle. I then moved on to just about every other mass gainer shake just to try something new, but I haven't gained a pound since. I love the results, the taste is on point, and I would highly recommend this product to any hard gainer looking to gain muscle weight.

SamG11's Rating
Vanilla Ice Cream

Just got BSN True Mass in the mail today.. I worked out, shook some up, and when I took my first sip I was SHOCKED to find out how AMAZING it tastes! This is by far the best tasting Mass Gainer/Weight Gainer on the market. I've tried things like Serious Mass, and the flavor is horrible and it doesn't mix well. With BSN True Mass, it mixes fine (little clumps) and tastes great. Tastes like a vanilla milkshake!

• mwm831
mwm831's Rating

Amazing product does exactly what it says. Along with this and nutrition I have added 15 pounds in 4 weeks. Would recommend to anyone wanting to bulk.

Naviiid's Rating
Strawberry Milkshake

Naviiid did not leave a written review for this product.

mharbison's Rating

Used this stuff last bulking cycle and (with diet and exercise) put on 20 lean pounds in 2 months. The protein blend in this is better than just getting one type (whey, casien) for complete muscle building. Perfect amount of protein per serving. I prefer the calorie amount (around 750) to those brands that offer 1400+ per shake. Keeps your body using the calories for the right reasons and not just storing them in adipose tissue. 10 out of 10 would recommend as part of any complete bulking regimen.

meyermadness's Rating
Chocolate Milkshake

At first pass it tasted just ok, but after a few days I learned to like it. The taste is bearable in a shaker bottle with water. It is great in the blender with ice, milk and peanut butter or banana added. With the Vanilla flavor you can add berries or other fruits as the powder flavor is mild and it tastes like a normal smoothie. I added 5 pounds of muscle while using two 5.8 lb containers, went from 140 to 145lb. I plan to continue to use this until I hit my current weight goal of 155lb.

Cabourgeois1's Rating
Strawberry Milkshake

Hands down the best tasting protein powder out there. I use this as well as BSN's Syntha 6 and Whey DNA. I have tried strawberry milkshake, peanut butter cookie, vanilla and banana so far and all are delicious.

tmoon010's Rating
Chocolate Milkshake

This protein is a top choice of mine now especially when I'm in need of a mass gainer. It mixes up pretty easily but I always put in one and a half scoops with 16 oz of milk then mix then the other scoop and a half and mix again. Goes down smooth and for me I can eat after a hour or so after ingesting this so I can keep stacking calories and to feed my muscles. I've gained a few pounds with the one tub can't say exactly how much but at least 4 lbs with this product being my only protein powder in my arsenal.

rosales7mauro's Rating
Chocolate Milkshake

Amazing flavor, great product, gives results. Absolutely would buy again. I combined it with BSN's Cellmass 2.0.

DrReefer's Rating
Strawberry Milkshake

To start this off I've been 145 pounds for the past 4 years. I am 19 and have been a skinny boy my whole life. I guess you guys call our kind hardgainers. Anyways, I got the strawberry milkshake flavor and I must say that I have questioned that there is even any supplementation in this powder because of how close to strawberry milk it tastes. I'm not big on the flavor of supplements. I often gag on my pre and post workout drinks whether it be protein or a mix of creatine, aminos and pre workout. I don't think I'll have that issue with this supplement, although I and probably most first time buyers would assume that it would be a lot "heavier" in taste, it's really quite light, but in he stomach I feel like I just ate a meal. I'd give the solubility a 9 because there are tiny little pieces that just don't mix in my standard blender bottle. Im hoping to get back to you guys with atleast 10 pounds of results. I bought 2 tubs so I'm trynna make this happen!

Itsthatasianguy's Rating

helped me gain 6kgs (~4kgs muscle) in 3 months taking one serving a day, one scoop morning, 2 scoop before bed, and one scoop post workout, paired with whole foods of course. great supplement to give you healthy calories for a bulk.

WatAndrew's Rating
Chocolate Milkshake

WatAndrew did not leave a written review for this product.

jesseweinrich's Rating
Cookies & Cream
Chocolate Milkshake

This is a rating from a 27 year old who used this product when I was 19 and 20. That was back in the days when I was 140 lbs soaking wet just trying to gain weight. It works great. I would eat 3 meals a day and have a shake after each meal. Then another after my workout. It helped me put on 40 lbs in just over 4 months. Was it healthy? No. Was it all muscle? I am sure not. Di it help the skinny kid who couldn't gain weight no matter what put on enough to look like he belonged in the gym? Yes. So if u are just looking to put on weight this might be for you. If you are looking to gain muscle and keep your toned body you might want to look else where.

Biv1's Rating

Great macros tastes great gained 3 pounds in 3 weeks with it

Gavin39's Rating
Strawberry Milkshake

Love the flavor. A lot more than ON's mass gainer's flavors. I just started using it, but it left me unbloated and didn't give me the runs like ON's mass gainer did. Would highly recommend if able to afford. PS: Not bashing ON. Most of my products are ON, but when it comes to mass gainers I would stand by BSN.

Zamonster's Rating
Chocolate Milkshake

This gainer was recommended to me by a friend of mine. Before, ordering I weighed 135 lbs., so my friend advised me to use this to gain more muscle mass because that is what I was looking for. After finishing the jar, I now weigh 141 lbs. and have noticed more muscle where I wanted it. The chocolate milkshake flavor is amazing and the best shake I have ever tasted!!