BSN Syntha-6 Isolate Reviews

Comprised Entirely Of Isolate Sources That Deliver A Moderately-Paced Release Of Amino Acids!

Peanut Butter Cookie
7.6
Chocolate Peanut Butter

Velasquez0611's Rating
Vanilla Ice Cream

Very chalky, very thick mixture, definitely need to re-analyze the recommended mixture ratio. Tried both chocolate and vanilla flavors and both were not to my liking. Not good at all to drink.

braheem2's Rating
Chocolate Milkshake

PROS: (1) Sustained release protein blend makes it ideal as a multi-time slot supplement. (2) Higher carb ratio to provide energy, therefore freeing up protein for muscle repair and growth. (3) Awesome taste. (4) Good mix-ability. (5) Reasonably high in fibre. (6) 11 flavors. CONS: (1) BSN will not release amino acid facts ! When visiting their site, you'll be told: "Unfortunately, we cannot release SYNTHA-6 exact amino acid profile, owing to the fact that the blend is proprietary. By releasing this amino acid breakdown, we would be potentially opening the door to competitors copying the ratios" (2) expensive compared to similar products. (3) Lower protein content than many competitors. (4) High caloric value compared to similar. ***I can only recommend it to people who are not overly concerned with their amino intake.

smeeg29z's Rating
Strawberry Milkshake

Switched to this brand sometime ago. It is great tasting and very effective. Plus, compared to what I was using before it seemed to be easier on my stomach in terms of digestion -- well as easy as protein can be on one's stomach!

Gladney88's Rating
Chocolate Peanut Butter

Gladney88 did not leave a written review for this product.

taragirl36's Rating

I had the Cookies & Cream powder, by way of my husband which to me tasted very artificial and just, not that great. This is also a protein I don't recommend for anyone with a lactose-sensitivity. At that point you wonder how much nutrition you are actually absorbing. So for me this is a no go.

B4ngB4ng's Rating

Literally have tried every flavor of this and none have had any weird taste, always mixes without issue! By far the best bang for your buck if taste and macro content (lower fat/carbs) is important to you. Every time I try to switch protein powder I end up back with bsn. Quality products for sure!!

stasser's Rating
Chocolate Milkshake

I was so happy when BSN came out with the whey isolate for Syntha-6. The strawberry flavor is by far my favorite. It mixes well with water and is not gritty at all. The flavor is great too. Chocolate is my second favorite but strawberry is definitely my go to protein. I have tried a lot of different brands but nothing compares to the flavor of Syntha-6.

aramirez63's Rating
Chocolate Milkshake

By far the best protein powder I have tried. Tastes great and goes down easy. After reading a bunch of reviews of the product people were complaining that it was grainy and that made it hard to drink but don't bother listening to that, it is barely grainy at all. Great product, gives me everything I look for in a protein powder. You won't be disappointed!

BuffBooty's Rating
Vanilla Ice Cream

BuffBooty did not leave a written review for this product.

Gzakk's Rating

Very good! Mixes great with milk. Meh with water.

shreyno's Rating
Vanilla Ice Cream

The reviews on here are so mixed. Maybe I got a bad batch? Some people say it s not gritty at all and some say it is. I definitely got the gritty, hard to mix stuff. It tastes good and I feel a little better after drinking it, but I don't enjoy the sandy texture at all. When I finish it, there's still granule chunks on the sides of my blender bottle..so I add some more water and down it so I'm getting every bit of the serving.

ahou7873's Rating
Vanilla Ice Cream

Honestly was expecting better after all the hype about bsn being great tasting. Personally it wasn't amazing tasting and the protein was GRITTY. Which is not normal for an isolate but I think it's due to the milk protein. Gritty protein powder makes me gag after drinking Walmart protein so I do not recommend this protein. I do recommend sticking with gold standard or cleaner proteins since there taste isn't bad and it's easily drinkable.

AdamTesch's Rating

I love this protein. I have been using O.N. Pro Complex, but that is strictly whey protein. I really wanted something that will stick with me longer than just whey alone. This is the perfect option since it has slow and fast digestion rates. I drink this for breakfast, I take it after workouts, and again before bed....love it. I think it's a great protein option for people on the go and it tastes and mixes very well.

Samiam2007's Rating
Chocolate Milkshake

Great flavor and mixes well.

MattKaufman11's Rating
Vanilla Ice Cream

This does not taste good at all. It digests pretty easy but I have to chug it down because it was so gross. It's like a bad vanilla with grains of sand in it

YxungBxll1's Rating

Taste amazing.

• Kujenw
Kujenw's Rating
Strawberry Milkshake

This flavor is so yummy. Highly recommend it. Doesn't taste chalky or leave a weird film.

369ranger's Rating

Another great product by BSN taste was good mix ability was good Only thing I wish they would change is to add Banana flavor to the Isolate line!

kriszam's Rating

overall great product! I'm not much for SUP's so I did extensive research & found that BSN was always in the top 5 products in this category'.. The results have so far been awesome & with quite the significant difference in my strength & muscle tone. 5-stars for the flavors No debate!