BSN Syntha-6 Reviews

Cookies & Cream
1-20 of 3,817 Reviews

Miamiboy87's Rating
Strawberry Milkshake

Love the taste! Wasn't expecting it to be so delicious. I mixed it with 1% milk, nice and creamy and not chunks, mixed well. Will definitely buy again.

JFH666's Rating

My favorite!!!! mix it with yogurt and what ever other supplements or more peanut butter ..stir the heck out of it and stick it in the freezer,,,, come back in about 1.5 hrs,,,, HIGH PROTEIN ICE CREAM!!!!! ...

DMcVean's Rating
Chocolate Peanut Butter

Works great with the muscle program from madbody.net

Ghost-RiderP51's Rating
Chocolate Peanut Butter

The chocolate peanut butter flavor is fantastic. Tastes great when mixed with cold water alone.

cpark2's Rating

My go to when it is bulking season. It is a bit higher in calories with more carbs and fats. Taste the best out of all the protein powders as well. A solid overall choice as long your goal isn't to get single digit body fat.

Pansone's Rating

I used Syntha 6 for about a year and felt it worked very well. There was also the incentive of the price. What i couldn't do when i was on Syntha 6 was lean out. This stuff tastes better than any protein i have ever used!!! It can't be good for cutting fat.

MUGilmore21's Rating
Chocolate Peanut Butter

After nearly 4-5 years of trying supplements just to try them, I STILL give Syntha-6 the best tasting protein I have ever had. Absolutely outstanding. Will not find better protein. It is so good, you have to be careful or it will all be gone in a week.

skiaddict78's Rating
Peanut Butter Cookie

This protein is so delicious! I bought it when it was on sale to use for progurt, proats, protein smoothies, etc.... Let me just say I'm a huge fan now! The flavors are incredible. It mixes well. The texture is great. HIGHLY RECOMMEND.

Querque's Rating

Querque did not leave a written review for this product.

RalphSizzle's Rating

This is definitely my go to protein. Tastes great and at a good price. You can't go wrong with this one.

acegirl23's Rating
Peanut Butter Cookie

This is the best flavor of protein shake I've ever had. I look forward to it every day at 3pm as a preworkout snack but its more like a dessert!

Ahdz757's Rating

I usually use optimum's gold standard whey but decided to try syntha 6. The taste is great and mixes easy, only thing that may be considered a con is for the chocolate peanut butter when you finish the drink their may be a few chocolate like pieces stuck at the bottom of the cup. Other than that this is great

LuAuOt's Rating
Chocolate Milkshake

As many different proteins as I go out and try, I always come back to Syntha-6. I've gotten to the point where I'm getting good at consistently hitting my protein intake with whole foods, and I still keep a jar handy at all times. Syntha 6 tastes like a straight up cheat meal, and while the profile isn't as "clean" as some competitors, the very minor differences are more than offset by being able to look forward to a protein shake instead of dreading it. If your 24g protein supp is so awful that you won't ever drink it, how much better can it really be than a 20g protein supp that is so good you'll have cravings for it?

aaabokkale's Rating
Strawberry Milkshake

Best flavor for me handsdown. Ive tried Chocolate Milkshake too which had a bit of salty flavor. This one actually tastes good either with water or almond milk. Post workout protein shake with banana and unsweetened almond milk is my fav combo. This one is a high carb whey protein. The Chocolate Milkshake flavor tastes better along with L-Glutamine.

ashishslg's Rating

Hey I have not used your product but my trainer has suggested me to take synths-6, so I was going through the ingredients in which their has egg contain in it and I m elergic to it... So I just what to know that do we have any product which has no egg in it so plz let me know Thanks

russellhart13's Rating
Vanilla Ice Cream

Vanilla ice cream is the best protein I've ever had, up there with EVLnutritions Birthday cake. I drink my Syntha 6 Vanilla mixed with iced milk, and it's HEAVEN. it's something you want to drink and it's like a desert I love it...chocolate peanut butter is pretty good, nothing special

kbstrat's Rating

Good bang for the buck.Mixes well and tastes great.

rohith3873's Rating
Cinnamon Bun - Exclusive!

Purely based on taste, Cinnamon Bun is one of the worst flavors that I have ever drank. I like Cinnamon bun, but this particular product tasted very close to chalk powder. I will never buy this flavor again and now I need to make this tasty by adding banana, peanut butter and fruits and make it as a smoothie. 5/10 for the 22 gram protein you give me.

mikepryhoda's Rating
Peanut Butter Cookie

peanut butter cooking is the best. mixed super easy and tasted like a peanut butter cookie. the chocolate peanut butter i think i got an off batch or something because it didnt mix as well. (it happens). im not a fan of chocolate to start but i figured i would try iy. its not too bad but needs more peanut butter taste and less chocolate.

1-20 of 3,817 Reviews