BSN Syntha-6 Reviews

Chocolate Cake Batter
Cookies & Cream
1-20 of 3,761 Reviews

samlg07's Rating

One of my favorite brands of Protein. Great Protein and the taste is amazing!

wdkern's Rating
Chocolate Cake Batter

Super overpriced for what it is, better bang for your buck on Myprotein. Get their Impact whey or even their isolate and its better quality and lower price, you wont be sorry. Use WILLIAM-RW5 at checkout for 25%off your entire order!

Shyamaggarwal's Rating
Chocolate Milkshake

Good taste and superb results

jlake0024's Rating

I have never in my life tasted anything better when mixed correctly, this stuff not only tastes absolutely amazing but it is great for results as well. I benched the most I've ever benched while taking syntha6, highly recommended

jasonx79's Rating
Vanilla Ice Cream

Mixed really well and the taste of this protein is by far one of the best.

Kennethebbay's Rating
Cinnamon Bun - Exclusive!

It tastes great, especially the Chocolate Panut Butter flavour; which is the flavour I recommend everyone to purchase. However, for this price, the protein offerings seems pretty subpar.

• Flamyx
Flamyx's Rating
Chocolate Peanut Butter

The taste is so delicious. It feels exactly like chocolate with peanuts but (!) it doesn't taste extra sweet. Best protein i've had in my life.

xxchas1975xx's Rating
Vanilla Ice Cream

BSN protein powders are the best!!!

mrizzle07's Rating
Vanilla Ice Cream

Mixes very well and tastes amazing.

BuffnStuf's Rating

BuffnStuf did not leave a written review for this product.

103Racing's Rating
Vanilla Ice Cream

Mixed well, and no complaints....The vanilla ice cream is tolerable but I will not be buying it again! Not a fan! Chocolate for the win!

donneggy23's Rating
Chocolate Peanut Butter

Barely taste the peanut butter.

joshuawardlow's Rating

Really great tasting, and mixes well in a blender bottle. I have gained three pounds of muscle with it so far in just a few weeks.

mrbrianstyles's Rating
Vanilla Ice Cream

Personally, Syntha-6 hasn't made it into my personal supplement arsenal BUT I will say that their protein shake comes in 2nd whenever I cannot get my hands on my preferred choice. A little bit higher in sat fat content and sugars than some others, I still believe they are a good after-workout shake. If you're working out hard in the gym, the sugars and fats shouldn't frighten you.

ncosker's Rating
Chocolate Peanut Butter

This is simply the absolute best-tasting protein powder I've ever had! I've tried numerous reputable brands (EVL Stacked Protein, MP Combat Protein, Grenade Hydra-6, etc.) but none have topped Syntha-6. The chocolate peanut butter flavor is not just pleasant, it's so good you'll literally look forward to taking your next scoop. You get a great blend of protein sources for both fast and slow digesting protein, with the only drawback (for some) being the higher calorie content. This is offset to some degree in my opinion by the added dietary value of the fiber Syntha-6 offers. Very highly recommended!

ngibson77's Rating
Cinnamon Bun - Exclusive!

Cinnamon Bun is the best protein shake ever!

cemiltacir's Rating
Peanut Butter Cookie

cemiltacir did not leave a written review for this product.

1431992abd's Rating

It's the best protein I've got better than Gold Standard 100% Whey Protein

vanwisaa's Rating
Strawberry Milkshake

Best tasting whey protein in the world!!! I take this in the morning before my workout, then right after my workout, as well as when I feel a sweet craving, and need something. This fills me up, gets rid of the craving, and is low calorie. Some nights when my wife has her ice cream, I drink this with some blended frozen fruits, and almond milk, and it's better than ice cream, and good for you!! This is, without a doubt, my favorite protein powder!!!

Jlowdawg's Rating

I can't say enough about this protein. Chocolate peanut butter is my go to favorite. I look forward to it after my workout. I mix it with water and when I need a treat, with almond milk.

1-20 of 3,761 Reviews