BSN Syntha-6 Reviews

Cookies & Cream
1-20 of 3,823 Reviews

aldoreytongco's Rating
Chocolate Milkshake

I really love BSN Syntha-6! It's both effective and delicious for me! It's quite affordable too (esp the 10lbs pack). What I like the most about it is that it has THE BEST flavor in all Protein Supplements I've tried (a lot of them). I especially love their Chocolate Milkshake flavor, tastes almost like real chocolate (I highly recommend blending it with other ingredients such as milk, fruits, oats, etc to make it super tasty!). It does have a higher sugar content compared to other Whey products; but I think is alright, some of it is Fiber. I primarily use BSN Syntha-6 as an ingredient for my homemade baked goods: High-Protein Brownies! My primary snack item. Good job BSN!

dettmer32's Rating
Cinnamon Bun - Exclusive!

I have recently switched over from ON whey to Syntha-6 and I have to say I love it! This mixes insanely easy and it also taste great. I had my doubts about the Cinnamon Bun, but it tastes fantastic. I have been having some great workouts recently and I have not been as sore as I normally would be. I would recommend this product to anyone.

MVBurjel's Rating
New York Vanilla Cheesecake - Limited Edition
Strawberry Cream Swirl - Limited Edition

Syntha-6 is not Syntha-6 Edge. Syntha-6 is a solid protein blend to build muscle mass. I use it in the morning with my oats, during the day as a meal replacement (if needed), post-workout and in the night before bedtime. The "New York Vanilla Cheesecake"-flavour does not taste like the Starbucks cake (nor do I know about the real New York cake), it is more like an easy taste of sweet vanilla. Not creamy, not too sweet but like vanilla. "Strawberry swirl" taste like a sweet strawberry milkshake from the restaurant with the large "M". I drink my shakes with water!

beckyadams417's Rating

Flavor is awful. Tastes like a candle. I love all other flavors and am very disappointed with this one.

Seabass757's Rating
Cookies & Cream

I legit got my Cookies & Cream in the mail today. I had to try it out cause its my first time using Syntha. I have to say the taste is great and the mixing process is awesome cause the last brand i got had like lil chunks and didnt mix that great.

Sirius96's Rating
Chocolate Peanut Butter

Taste amazing but with 15g of carbs and 6g of fat per scoop it's worth it unless your you have abundant macros. As opposed to optimum nutrition which has 3g of carbs and 1.5g of fat per scoop

JevinR's Rating

Beautiful taste, the macros are a little tough for someone on a cut, but this is hands down the best Protein powder I have ever tasted. If you're bulking, this is the thing to get.

codycball's Rating
Chocolate Peanut Butter

By far the best protein powder I have ever tried. Love to mix a scoop or two with milk in the morning and post workout. Can definitely notice gains.

Miamiboy87's Rating
Strawberry Milkshake

Love the taste! Wasn't expecting it to be so delicious. I mixed it with 1% milk, nice and creamy and not chunks, mixed well. Will definitely buy again.

JFH666's Rating

My favorite!!!! mix it with yogurt and what ever other supplements or more peanut butter ..stir the heck out of it and stick it in the freezer,,,, come back in about 1.5 hrs,,,, HIGH PROTEIN ICE CREAM!!!!! ...

Ghost-RiderP51's Rating
Chocolate Peanut Butter

The chocolate peanut butter flavor is fantastic. Tastes great when mixed with cold water alone.

cpark2's Rating

My go to when it is bulking season. It is a bit higher in calories with more carbs and fats. Taste the best out of all the protein powders as well. A solid overall choice as long your goal isn't to get single digit body fat.

Pansone's Rating

I used Syntha 6 for about a year and felt it worked very well. There was also the incentive of the price. What i couldn't do when i was on Syntha 6 was lean out. This stuff tastes better than any protein i have ever used!!! It can't be good for cutting fat.

MUGilmore21's Rating
Chocolate Peanut Butter

After nearly 4-5 years of trying supplements just to try them, I STILL give Syntha-6 the best tasting protein I have ever had. Absolutely outstanding. Will not find better protein. It is so good, you have to be careful or it will all be gone in a week.

skiaddict78's Rating
Peanut Butter Cookie

This protein is so delicious! I bought it when it was on sale to use for progurt, proats, protein smoothies, etc.... Let me just say I'm a huge fan now! The flavors are incredible. It mixes well. The texture is great. HIGHLY RECOMMEND.

Querque's Rating

Querque did not leave a written review for this product.

RalphSizzle's Rating

This is definitely my go to protein. Tastes great and at a good price. You can't go wrong with this one.

acegirl23's Rating
Peanut Butter Cookie

This is the best flavor of protein shake I've ever had. I look forward to it every day at 3pm as a preworkout snack but its more like a dessert!

Ahdz757's Rating

I usually use optimum's gold standard whey but decided to try syntha 6. The taste is great and mixes easy, only thing that may be considered a con is for the chocolate peanut butter when you finish the drink their may be a few chocolate like pieces stuck at the bottom of the cup. Other than that this is great

1-20 of 3,823 Reviews