BSN Syntha-6 Reviews

Blended Protein Formula with a Real Milkshake Like Taste*

Vanilla Ice Cream
Cinnamon Bun - Exclusive!
Strawberry Cream Swirl - Limited Edition
New York Vanilla Cheesecake - Limited Edition
Chocolate Mudslide - Limited Edition
Chocolate Peanut Butter
Chocolate Milkshake
Chocolate Cake Batter
1-20 of 3,787 Reviews

JulianJamess's Rating

This product has shown great results. I cant wait to keep using it and gain more muscle.

RoyPetersQ383's Rating

The product tastes good. As well as I started building muscle weight in 2 weeks. Highly recommend.

AlisonLife's Rating

This is a great product that was recommended to me. It helps me build my muscles and gives me more a built look.

LillianSimpsonr's Rating
Vanilla Ice Cream

This product is great and mixes good. The vanilla ice cream is my favorite flavor.

FelipeSnyderb91's Rating

my muscles have been more defined and getting bigger. This is an awesome product.

RobFitLife's Rating
Strawberry Milkshake

This product really does have a milkshake taste to it, It has helped me grow more gains as well. Love this product

RamonaFit's Rating

I have noticed that I have lost fat. I have also noticed muscles building. Would recommend the product.

jmaxey62's Rating

Mixes easily. Taste is good to great. Calories are a little high, but overall not a bad product. Vanilla ice cream is, well, vanilla lol. I was a little disappointed in the Cookies and cream. It's good, but not great. Taste more like cream without the cookie. Peanut butter cookie on the other hand was excellent. Kinda got a nutter butter thing going on, which I really enjoyed.

EmilyNorthr844r's Rating
Strawberry Milkshake

By far my favorite protein! It has helped me loose weight and I love taking it because the taste is great.

elcooksta's Rating
Chocolate Peanut Butter
Cinnamon Bun - Exclusive!

elcooksta did not leave a written review for this product.

kep5217's Rating
Cookies & Cream

My favorite protein powder ever. I am a female using protein powder for weight loss and this is a great meal replacement, especially when you're craving something sweet for breakfast or before bedtime. I'll put one scoop of this and one TBSP of Skippy Natural Honey Peanut Butter in 1 cup of vanilla unsweetened almond milk and I swear it is like heaven when blended with ice. I've purchased protein powders that are twice the price of this and they do not taste nearly this good.

TaylorSnyder's Rating
Banana

Taste is great, powder blends easily, would recommend 10/10. For the value, definitely one of my favorites

jtokunaga's Rating
Peanut Butter Cookie

Peanut Butter Cookie tastes like Nutter Butter! I like to mix it into my oatmeal. Powder mixes very easily, No Clumps. Most of the time I just mix with water but on days that I need a little extra, I mix it with Unsweetened Almond Milk and it's like drinking a milkshake! Can't wait to try the other flavors!

RuthRobertsk692's Rating
Banana

The powder tasted really good. Great meal replacement.

NeilFlexing's Rating

I was looking for something to help me with my recovery because I get really sore and don't want to do anything! Since I've been using this product it has helped me a lot !

AlanMacDD's Rating
Cookies & Cream

I was going back and forth on buying this protein product but I'm glad I finally did, One of the best taste I love the cookies and cream because it really tastes like it.

EarnestLittleW6's Rating
Strawberry Milkshake

I have no complaints with this. It mixes well, great results, and has a great taste to it.

JohnBeastGuy's Rating
Chocolate Milkshake

Love the chocolate milkshake. My go to protein love it!

AmyTerryj624j's Rating
Peanut Butter Cookie

Syntha-6 hands down is one of the best protein supplements I have tried. I have tried both peanut butter cookie and vanilla ice cream and they are both so good. I love the fact that I don't have to gulp these down because the taste is really good to it.

VirginiaClarkr9's Rating

I have to hand it to BSN they really did good with this Protein Shake. Amazing taste, mixes well and I noticed strength and muscle gain. I will definitely order it again

1-20 of 3,787 Reviews