BSN N.O.-Xplode Reviews

7.7
Blue Raspberry
7.8
Blue Raz
Cherry Limeade - Exclusive!
1-20 of 4,535 Reviews

Pasco777's Rating

It definitely works if you work hard. I mean if you really work hard. If you're concerned about being gentle with weights or fear of overtraining you won't even notice it. If you are used to work your behind hard in the gym then you'll notice its effects on recovery between sets and extra push on that last rep. It's for hard workers.

matheusrgomes's Rating
Watermelon

Got cramps on my calves for my post-workout run. Will return for a mid/empty bottle review but it's been good so far, nothing special, going to the gym is more important than the supplement it self.

m1beowulf's Rating

Alright, this is one of the best pre-workouts I've purchased. I've gone with some cheaper brands to cut costs a little, but keep coming back to NO Xplode. It's got a great blend of creatines It's got a great blend of creatine, aminos, and energy boosting ingredients, to include caffeine. It tastes great, and when you add additional BCAAs to the mix, it still tastes good. This gives me the pump I need for my workouts, and keeps me focused throughout my gym time. I'll keep coming back to this as long as they don’t jack the prices up. I like to try the different flavors so I don't get tired of one single flavor.

Anthonygstone's Rating
Green Apple

Been buying this product for years. Gets me pumped for my workout and tastes good.

1Disturbed1's Rating
Blue Raz

1Disturbed1 did not leave a written review for this product.

Christo612's Rating

This product gave me nothing.. No extra focus, no extra endurance, no pump or whatsoever.. Just extra clump inside the package.. It's not worth the price.. I prefer to go back using The Curse with extra 20 servings..

xasphyxiation's Rating
Blue Raspberry

This pre workout is a lot more expensive than others, atleast in Norway (65£ for 50 servings) but it was well worth the money. Got a superior focus and was pushing a lot more weight when on this pre workout compared to days without it (During my night shifts at work, I work out right before bedtime, so taking a pre workout would not be ideal). I've never gotten a tingeling feeling that everyone is talking about, but I got a massive pump, superior focus and mad strength on this product. I would totally recommend this product, but I have yet to try other PWO's before I can compare this product to others.

leesh14's Rating

Blue Raz is not so bad but the grape is horrible. I've probably thrown it up at least 3 times. Didn't give me much energy or help enhance my pump. Will not try again.

elbu6's Rating
Green Apple

I honestly don't know if I have any genetic problems responding to pre-workouts! I've tried NO Xplode, C4 and XTC.. none of them seemed to give what my fellows said about the tingling sensation, focusing and the will to smash the weights even with 2 scoops... hard to mix but tastes great.. appreciate it if someone had such an issue and could recommend a real feel pre-workout

garrett9920's Rating
Grape

im one of those guys it seems like no pre workouts really work on. dont feel anything no tingle no extra boost like others rant on about. but this i like. the flavor is strong maybe because i dont add alot of water. but i feel tingling and a boost of energy. it does make me itchy for about an hour like my ears and feet might sound weird but thats my experience. ive been using it for about 3 weeks now and i think im going to continue using it!

Vanejnm's Rating

I was recommended this pre workout by a friend. I bought it in the flavor fruit punch. Taste is great and gives me the energy to get up and go after a long hard day at work! You definately get the pump without the jitters and i feel like i can workout forever. Its not that crazy pump like others ive tried but enough to get you going. Only downfall is i cant sleep at night due to the amount of caffiene but if you can handle it then definately recommend this product.

McGlock16's Rating
Cherry Limeade - Exclusive!

I am a huge fan of this product. I switched from regular C4 and then began using this. This improved my gym performance and allows me to get in extra reps that were not possible before. The creatine allows for a more powerful workout which is very important. The two downsides to this product is the amount of caffine and the flavor, was not a fan of the cherry limeade, other than that I enjoy the extra creatine and the explosiveness this product provides. I also began using this before games which greatly impacted my performance in that as well. Would highly recommend if you are looking to get extra reps.

Elchin512's Rating

It is extremely sweet. Not so effective, light pre workout.

kirtg22's Rating
Watermelon

Watermelon is extremely sweet, hard to down a serving in a few gulps.

bill8912328's Rating

As with most BSN products the taste is really good but I haven't liked N.O. Xplode since they changed the formula. I do get results from the product but my face itches way too much to keep using it. I like Cellucor C4 a lot better

aabercrombie's Rating

This product was recommended to me and I have to say it works! I've never used any supplements before this and I am pumped when I go to the gym. This product makes me feel energized and gives me the mental focus to push farther to get the gains I am looking for. The flavor is also pretty tasty and tasted like Fruit Punch. Would recommend this for sure!

coleman365's Rating

coleman365 did not leave a written review for this product.

ktchoa's Rating
Grape

Gives me the right amount of energy boost needed for my workout. I can go from sleepy to feeling pumped in 20 minutes. Grape flavor tastes good. It's comparable to Kool-Aid. Highly recommended.

Chicopee1's Rating

The original and still the best, has been updated enough for me I don't bother with the other preworkouts stick with BSN

lexflex11's Rating

been a fan of n.o xplode since it came out!, this is the new formula, unfortunately it isn't as good as the old formula but it gets the job done! good energy and of course that n.o pump!

1-20 of 4,535 Reviews