BSN N.O.-Xplode Reviews

7.7
Blue Raspberry
7.7
Blue Raz
Cherry Limeade - Exclusive!
1-20 of 4,529 Reviews

elbu6's Rating
Green Apple

I honestly don't know if I have any genetic problems responding to pre-workouts! I've tried NO Xplode, C4 and XTC.. none of them seemed to give what my fellows said about the tingling sensation, focusing and the will to smash the weights even with 2 scoops... hard to mix but tastes great.. appreciate it if someone had such an issue and could recommend a real feel pre-workout

garrett9920's Rating
Grape

im one of those guys it seems like no pre workouts really work on. dont feel anything no tingle no extra boost like others rant on about. but this i like. the flavor is strong maybe because i dont add alot of water. but i feel tingling and a boost of energy. it does make me itchy for about an hour like my ears and feet might sound weird but thats my experience. ive been using it for about 3 weeks now and i think im going to continue using it!

Vanejnm's Rating

I was recommended this pre workout by a friend. I bought it in the flavor fruit punch. Taste is great and gives me the energy to get up and go after a long hard day at work! You definately get the pump without the jitters and i feel like i can workout forever. Its not that crazy pump like others ive tried but enough to get you going. Only downfall is i cant sleep at night due to the amount of caffiene but if you can handle it then definately recommend this product.

McGlock16's Rating
Cherry Limeade - Exclusive!

I am a huge fan of this product. I switched from regular C4 and then began using this. This improved my gym performance and allows me to get in extra reps that were not possible before. The creatine allows for a more powerful workout which is very important. The two downsides to this product is the amount of caffine and the flavor, was not a fan of the cherry limeade, other than that I enjoy the extra creatine and the explosiveness this product provides. I also began using this before games which greatly impacted my performance in that as well. Would highly recommend if you are looking to get extra reps.

Elchin512's Rating

It is extremely sweet. Not so effective, light pre workout.

kirtg22's Rating
Watermelon

Watermelon is extremely sweet, hard to down a serving in a few gulps.

bill8912328's Rating

As with most BSN products the taste is really good but I haven't liked N.O. Xplode since they changed the formula. I do get results from the product but my face itches way too much to keep using it. I like Cellucor C4 a lot better

aabercrombie's Rating

This product was recommended to me and I have to say it works! I've never used any supplements before this and I am pumped when I go to the gym. This product makes me feel energized and gives me the mental focus to push farther to get the gains I am looking for. The flavor is also pretty tasty and tasted like Fruit Punch. Would recommend this for sure!

coleman365's Rating

coleman365 did not leave a written review for this product.

ktchoa's Rating
Grape

Gives me the right amount of energy boost needed for my workout. I can go from sleepy to feeling pumped in 20 minutes. Grape flavor tastes good. It's comparable to Kool-Aid. Highly recommended.

Chicopee1's Rating

The original and still the best, has been updated enough for me I don't bother with the other preworkouts stick with BSN

lexflex11's Rating

been a fan of n.o xplode since it came out!, this is the new formula, unfortunately it isn't as good as the old formula but it gets the job done! good energy and of course that n.o pump!

jstaley5's Rating
Green Apple

Worked decently but not the energy or boost I was hoping for. Have had better such as pre-kaged and Mr Hyde.

JayAbs15's Rating
Green Apple

Gave me diariah after 30 minutes. Ngl the boost was the only good thing about this product.

drdamour's Rating

drdamour did not leave a written review for this product.

marcsarza3's Rating
Green Apple

My only reason for giving this an 8 was that I feel the previous formula was a little stronger IMHO. This newer NO XPlode formula definitely isn't the same as the old one. The pump is there but it doesn't give you the rush and crash that some other pre workouts do. Overall it does it's job by giving a kick start to your workout without any of the unwanted side effects. Also stay away from Green Apple flavor it's pretty bad tasting. Should've stuck with the Watermelon which is much better.

OCLateNight's Rating
Watermelon

Super good. Clean strong feeling. You can add like an hour to your workout. Plus no hangover from this stuff.

dawgfan472's Rating
Watermelon

This is a week preworkout, I have had many others. No pump, not even a rush.

Zeetch's Rating
Watermelon

This is a great product, i'd rather have it for lifting than practicing any sport. It really gets you going, as a pre workout newbie, i can say i felt the beta-alanine 10 minutes after taking it, and it really gave me energy throughout my workout. Also i felt a slight increase in pump. No crash afterwards, but it does have a lot of caffeine. Mixability is great, flavor is spot on sweet and refreshing. Price for quality, that's it.

Babelboy77's Rating
Watermelon

mad savage pump up , but don't choose watermelon flavor cause taste awful , green apple flavor would be good

1-20 of 4,529 Reviews