BSN AMINOx Reviews

Offset Muscle Breakdown and Increase Muscular Endurance*

Blue Raz
Tropical Pineapple
Grape
Strawberry Orange - Exclusive!
5.2
Unflavored
Strawberry Orange
1-20 of 1,808 Reviews

BLong63's Rating

This works very well, started using as soon as i received it for a week, then went back to plain water.. i can really tell the difference, great product and flavor.

becky79's Rating
Blue Raspberry

Love the blue raspberry. I mix this in my water everyday.

xDiabolicx's Rating
Strawberry Dragonfruit

The best BCAA/Amino product that I've used. It tastes delicious, mixes incredibly well. Im able to workout to my max, and not be as sore the next day vs other similar products that claim to do the same. My only complaint is that the container is bigger than it should be. BSN should put this in a smaller container. I own several brands of products, and I use this often so it takes up unecessary space. Other then that, the product does what It was designed to do, and does it effectively while being affordable and great tasting. 10/10 would recommend.

ddariuss23's Rating
Strawberry Orange

I like this amino and he working very good before work out and after .I feel how my power came back

nicoleliving's Rating
Green Apple

I love green apple flavoured anything so this hit the spot

Jhawk3d's Rating
Strawberry Dragonfruit

I went with a safe bet, Fruit Punch and it is a fantastic flavor. The strawberry Dragonfruit got a really good score as well, so I gave it a shot. Absolutely disgusting, immediately puts a film texture in your mouth and a horrible aftertaste. So bad that i threw out the tube after 5 or so uses.

echoplex88's Rating
Unflavored
Grape

I have been using BSN for years now and the AminoX is one of the main products i invest in. The grape flavor is amazing to say the least but the Unflavored is not so unflavored if you know what I mean. always mix with something that has a flavor already never take it straight. It is insanely sour. I am a person who loves feeling sore the next day after a workout, but AminoX helps my recovery so I retain my confidence in the gym then next day. I have recommended this product to several other people and we all agree that the grape taste great and that the product works.

ctodaro15's Rating

The taste is great on the strawberry orange. Seeing good results after 3 weeks of use.

ajbramirez's Rating
Grape

Best BCAA's I've had! Grape tastes a little fake to me though! Watermelon was better

• DonB25
DonB25's Rating

The taste is a little addictive, and it works as advertised !

cemiltacir's Rating
Green Apple

cemiltacir did not leave a written review for this product.

Betto805's Rating

Excellent product taste great

kjpowers's Rating
Blue Raspberry

I got this at a local GNC for a steal. Clearance 70 servings for $22.99 with a good expiration date. I got the blue raspberry flavor hoping it would taste good. But I have to say it is nowhere near as appetizing as anything from Scivation. Overall I am happy with the product.

Jlowdawg's Rating

My go to Amino. Mixes well and keep the flavor throughout the workout. I like it best freezing cold!

Baxter1209's Rating
Grape

Great recovery, performs better than expected. Decided to try strawberry dragon fruit and it made me gag. Tastes like a chewable children's vitamin. I'll stick with grape and blue raz flavors.

RickyHasGains's Rating

I didn't take amino acids until one of my buddies at the gym offered me some, fruit punch flavor, and I honestly it is really good! has great flavor and keeps me going while Im lifting. Highly recommend this type of amino acids! You won't regret!

michael33looney's Rating
Strawberry Dragonfruit

What is there to say? It's BSN. Quality products. Their aminos are on point along with their flavors. I always get strawberry dragonfruit. Not too sweet with a little sour. The light carbonation is genius and makes for a great drink on ice. I always have this stuff in my gym bag.

charlee1985's Rating

Great Intra-Workout product!! The watermelon flavour tastes amazing and the grape is nice but a little bit too sweet for my liking. It gives me an extra push at the gym and more energy.

emiarice's Rating
Watermelon

emiarice did not leave a written review for this product.

nagibvallejo's Rating

Best pre workout i ever take, great taste and fast results.

1-20 of 1,808 Reviews