BSN AMINOx Reviews

Offset Muscle Breakdown and Increase Muscular Endurance*

Green Apple
Blue Raz
Grape
Strawberry Orange - Exclusive!
5.2
Unflavored
Strawberry Orange
1-20 of 1,837 Reviews

JBest29's Rating

JBest29 did not leave a written review for this product.

scarface5066's Rating
Watermelon

It didn't taste or mix well compared to other BCCAs out there.

nplavosin's Rating

Great BCAA's and definitely ideal BCAA Ratios in this formula! brand is great- very reasonably priced and quality product. Green apple is my favorite followed by the strawberry dragon fruit.. the watermelon I bought because they were out of the green apple but it fell short on taste for me - will still be finishing that one before I buy a new container is not bad just wouldn't buy it again given there are better flavor choices.

• Dasena
Dasena's Rating

best amino in the world

aliali50's Rating

Amazing for recovery after workout.

chunksneblax41's Rating

This is my favorite BCAA's! I love the taste, and the effervescence gives you a sense of energy after drinking it. It is very effective, as I had gained some muscle weight (10 lbs. to be exact) while I was taking it. The only drawback was the price, but it is pretty typical of any BSN products.

Medford's Rating
Strawberry Dragonfruit

DragonFruit was good tasting, and I like to mix products, it went well with them. I like to use Animal vitamin powder, or Xtend to make a custom shake (and add in a little L-Cartanine sometimes) I would buy this product again. Yum.

DTWD's Rating
Tropical Pineapple
Strawberry Orange - Exclusive!

I use this as my intraworkout supplement. I find it gives me the extra endurance I need to make it through my whole workout. I've never recovered faster since I began using AminoX. I actually hate working out without it. The tropical pineapple has been my favorite so far. The strawberry orange doesn't taste bad but it's not quite as good as the tropical pineapple.

nick5353's Rating
Strawberry Dragonfruit

Personally, I fell in love with BSN's Protein blends and had to try this product, expecting to be equally blown away by the taste of the BCAA blend. Unfortunately, not the case... The drinks taste like they're either artificial or watered down depending how much water you add and no matter what I do I can't it at a concentration that it tastes drinkable. I can always have some, but I have yet to be able to stomach a full scoop. I was very disappointed with this product... Stick to other BCAA brands, BSN is great for protein, but not this.... Probably going to have to throw away both containers unfortunately....

vinnycastillo5's Rating
Watermelon

Product works great, I feel good during and after workout.

GillLife's Rating

I am very happy with the results I get with this product. The recovery is great!

Baxter1209's Rating
Grape
Strawberry Dragonfruit

Great recovery, performs better than expected. I can really tell that my recovery time drops by a day and my muscles aren't sore for as long. I like to mix it with unflavored creatine. Decided to try strawberry dragon fruit and it made me gag. Tastes like a chewable children's vitamin. I'll stick with grape and blue raz flavors. I think these taste better. *** update *** Because I don't like wasting things, I ended up using up the remaining strawberry dragon fruit flavor. I rarely finished drinking the mix because I just don't like the flavor. So I would definitely suggest getting a flavor that you like to ensure you get a full serving to realize the benefits of the product.

TimmyFit's Rating

I love this product. It has helped me with my soreness. It has also helped me go back to the gym with no problem.

Johnnyleon's Rating
Watermelon

I like to take this between my workouts cause it gives me that extra spike to keep going and for recovery. I just finished my 1st tub and ordered another one cause I really did like it and helped me a bit more at the gym for recovery and endurance .

EmmaQuinnW76's Rating
Tropical Pineapple

Amazing product. I highly recommend the tropical flavor it is really good and my favorite.

FrankParkp451p's Rating

Whenever I have hard workout I take this product so that the next day I have a good recovery.

VirginiaNolan's Rating

love taking this product because it helps me with my soreness the next day.

RyanCampbelle7's Rating
Green Apple

One of the best products to help me with my recovery!

DorothyFisher's Rating
Blue Raspberry

This product works better then I ever expected. It really works and I will be buying this from now on.

VanessaDowd's Rating

Great stuff helps me recover fast and gives me the strength to go hard again. Will be buying this again and recommend to friends.

1-20 of 1,837 Reviews