BPI Sports Best BCAA Reviews

Passion Fruit
Grape
1-20 of 1,050 Reviews

davidarroyocr's Rating

Watermelon ice is too sweet, is the only thing i hate about it.

dballen's Rating
Blue Raspberry

The flavor is good and easy to mix but what I did notice from both this product is that it makes you have to urinate every 30 minutes throughout the whole day! It's very discomforting and would never purchase this product again and definitely going back to Musclemed's.

• lbulur
lbulur's Rating
Rainbow Ice

I can actually feel the moment this kicks in. It feels like a nice push during my workouts! It is a bit on the sweet side, kind of like a Gatorade, but otherwise tastes great, especially with some ice thrown in.

dnuhdwyr's Rating
Sour Candy

Does exactly what you'd expect it to and was a great asset to a long prep. Best when mixed with ice in a blender bottle. Sour Candy was the best flavor of the ones I've tried: it mixed well and wasn't too heavy or chalky.

flaxie14's Rating

I typically like this because it mixes well. The arctic ice flavor is awful. It tastes like a toxic crayon (if crayons were to be toxic), never tasted anything this bad. I'll stick to the other flavors.

laurlaur63's Rating

Love this product in the watermelon ice and arctic ice flavors. But the fruit punch for some reason leaves a weird after taste in my mouth and makes my shaker bottle smell even after thoroughly washing it.

Benson290's Rating
Sour Candy

Id rate it a 9.5 because there's always room for improvement. Best bcca will always be my go to after my run and work outs! Sour candy is definitely my favorite after trying all the bpi bcca!

MPLJR1222's Rating

Very good BCAA product here, I would rate it only slightly below Best Amino because that has an energy complex in it. But, for those who are stim tolerant, or take a stim pre workout and do not want to overload on caffeine, Best BCAA is a great product! I like the ingredient list, with high quality amino acids, including the essential aminos, and also a nice added CLA matrix for those looking for that extra fat burner addition. There's also some added agmatine which is great as well. The tastes for both flavors i tried were very good. The blue raspberry flavor and also the watermelon ice flavors are both great! So good to drink during a long wokrout. Mixability and texture were great for both flavors. Overall, a great BCAA product! I would definitely recommend it to anyone, especially for intra workout use! UPDATE- The rainbow ice flavor is amazing! It is literally out of this world! If you have ever had the chance to try the popsicles that it is modeled after, it literally tastes exacly the same, and is much healthier! What a great new addition for this flavor to an already great lineup!! UPDATE- Although the peach cobbler and green apple flavors are not available through the store, they are great as well! Both are so easy to drink, and very enjoyable flavors. If you have the chance to pick up those tow flavors and are sick of the usual BCAA flavors that are most prevalent, i would say go for it! Still an overall great BCAA product!

rossdiadame's Rating
Arctic Ice

I love this bcaa. green fusion is too sweet for me but flavor is good. i wish they have big tub of arctic ice

Adrienne58's Rating
Blue Raspberry

This is SO sweet, I have to add a lot more water then whats recommended to be able to drink it. Mixes well. I just cant tolerate the overpowering sweetness.

ohhboy's Rating
Watermelon Ice

Amazing taste and energy . I take a scoop in 24 oz water ( still a bit sweet for me ) with ice in a shaker cup during the workout and I feel energized.

IraBeckR383R's Rating

Love taking this product for my muscle repair. Works great!

Rachaelelise03's Rating

Rachaelelise03 did not leave a written review for this product.

AdrianMarshalll's Rating

I love taking this product for my recovery. It works amazing!

WilbertCurryx68's Rating

best way to gain strength and have a better recovery. I love this product.

SeanFisherr's Rating

Gives me more strength for a better workout!

BernadetteFit's Rating

This product mixes good, taste amazing, and has great results. I have less soreness when taking this and noticed more muscles. Love it

amoore134's Rating

I've never been one to buy BCAA's by itself as a supplement because most of the proteins nowadays have it in them. Results are better than I expected. Very worth it. Glad I bought this product.

AlisonParsonsj's Rating
Watermelon Ice

I usually take this after my workouts. Great results I will keep using this product!

HannahSutherlan's Rating

Taste amazing with the right amount of water. Feel more energized when I take this.

1-20 of 1,050 Reviews