BPI Sports 1.M.R Reviews

Apple Pear
6.6

dashkodd's Rating
Apple Pear

Honestly I never relied on pre workouts but once I got this as a gift with my BCAA thought to try it out ! The results were crazy and I was crazy ! It surely brings up the heat in your body and I never even used the recommended full dosage just 1/4th of it. Highly recommend this product and the taste is fine.

torihuughes's Rating

I loved the kick the powder gave me, but the taste and texture was awful. The powder never really dissolved completely, and the taste definitely took some getting used to. I would definitely use BPI's 1.M.R. again, I just do not recommend the fruit punch flavor.

johnnyberube's Rating

The first time i took this product, it worked really well. I couldn't even fall asleep that night and I was very energized. However, since then, I haven't noticed a dramatic improvement in energy or focus during my workouts.

tnreynolds's Rating
Rainbow Ice

We Purchased a product and this tub of 1MR was a free gift with purchase. I'm glad we tried the rainbow ice flavor. It tastes like my childhood favorite, the bomb pops! I love it and find that it gives me great energy. I have taken pre-workout religiously in the past so I used a full scoop. for those of you saying it gives you jitters, id suggest trying a half-scoop. I use many other products for pre-workout, and this has to be one of my favorites! great energy and great taste, I will re-buy!

rcwilli7's Rating
Snow Cone

I honestly feel like the reviews on here are fake and this will probably be deleted but this PWO should be re-formulated. I have tried upwards of 15 times and every time it made me feel sick, had shortness of breath, chills and nose was runny non-stop. I have never had a PWO that made me feel like I was going to black out mid-set until I tried this. Stay away. There is a reason why mainly good reviews are shown.

Keado7's Rating
Snow Cone

I really enjoyed both flavors, especially the Watermelon Freeze. The flavors actually taste and look how you would expect. The powder mixes really well with water and there is no nasty after taste. It definitely helps wake me up and prepare me for some long workout sessions. The warning on the package about expecting to experience increased body temperature is true, as I was sweating before even lifting a weight. The main con is that after working out I experienced cold sweats for quite some time. Overall, I experienced the focus and energy to get in a good workout along with some extreme sweating. Not sure I would 100% recommend this mainly because the chills and cold sweats after are not enjoyable.

RubenDPalafox's Rating
Rainbow Ice

This stuff is great!...........If you take two scoops. I got it for free when I purchased their BCAA, don't think think I'll finish using it. The BCAA is pretty good, but I got nothing from this.

Bdrop's Rating

Overall product does the job. Sometimes the caffeine doesn't affect me, sometimes it does. Not quite sure why. No pump from this stuff, but it for sure helps with endurance training and long weight training sessions. I usually workout in the mornings so this is the wakeup I need to get the day going. Caffeine high lasts for about 3-4 hours then I crash soooo hard. I usually have to drink a cup or two of green tea later just to ease the crash some. -Snow Cone: Favorite flavor and goes down easy. -Apple Pear: WAY too strong. Very sour and sweet at the same time. Is better if you drink in 16oz of water -Rainbow Ice: Also another flavor that needs a lot of water to ease it down. The more water the better with this one. Incredibly sweet. I do like the flavor of it though.

lexflex11's Rating

It is what it is a pre-workout it does give you that push you need in the gym, taste is good ingredients are well rounded.

JohnPrior13's Rating

Not happy. Went to GNC to get the new C4 preworkout and got this as a sample. Tasted great and my workout was fine. I am rehabing a shoulder injury so I did not expect much. I walked home in the cold Boston winter from the gym and broke out in an intense sweat. My vision was blurred and had salvia that would overwhelm my mouth every 15 seconds. Had terrible chills and tried to lay down and relax. I would not stop sweating three hours later. Conveniently had a doctors appointment this day and had a temperature of 100 and high blood pressure. It faded hours later but was all caused by this product. DO NOT TAKE THIS.

CoachParker2020's Rating
Snow Cone

I don’t recommend this product because it gave me heart palpitations, made me jittery, and sweated from head to toe! Trust me, I have a high tolerance for caffeine. I’m an avid Italian Coffee and Expresso drinker, and have had no issues with pre-workout products with upwards of 400+ mg of caffeine. bpi sports’ 1.M.R purports having the equivalent of 3 cups of coffee, yet I had these significant reactions I’m not comfortable with myself or recommending to any of my athletes and clients. There are many out there, so I’d recommend you bypass this one in the pre-workout supplement section. Todd Parker, M.A., M.S.

Matthew4uf's Rating
Rainbow Ice

Best tasting and long lasting pre workout Ive ever had. I take it 30 minutes before I get off work, hit the gym for and hour and a half and Im not crashing when I get home. It has a full sustaining power of about 4 hours and Im 300lbs! NOTHING has ever worked this good for me. No jitters, no shakes, just a good clean energetic feeling! 5 STARS!

sakmsb's Rating

Update after trying a full scoop. Flavour/Taste:- 9/10, Fruit Punch tastes very good. Energy:- 9/10, Great energy at even 3/4 scoop. Focus:- 8/10, much better focus at full scoop. Pumps:- 5/10, Disappointed with the Pumps from this product. Wished they included Pumps ingredients in this, that would have been an almost perfect PWO

cgoodale22's Rating
Rainbow Ice

Rainbow Ice taste great.10/10 on the flavor. This pre workout is okay only because it has few ingredients. The energy is definitely there but it lacks the focus aspect of a top end pre workout.

Schappy4's Rating

Tastes fine, but look at what is in the product. Way to few active ingredients in way too small amounts, do yourself a favor and buy a different pre-workout.

deegee47's Rating

Horrible taste! Same exact taste as cough medicine. Hardly any energy or focus from this preworkout! Not really what i was expecting from "the best"

nadeeshanq8's Rating

Works like hell the best pre workout on the planet 👍👍💪💪 Tastes good

CaRnAgE_08's Rating
Snow Cone

Taste is delicous! This product delivers the pump and energy needed to finish through my workouts.

goooose40's Rating
Watermelon Freeze

I have used a good amount of pre workouts throughout my lifting career and so far 1MR has been like nothing else. This PW gives a considerable increase in energy, strength, and focus which lasts through the longest of workouts. I tend to use it on my chest back split days which last around two hours and it keeps me energized the whole time. However, this PW does not really give jitters. Also, one time after taking 3x the serving I got cold sweats after my workout which lasted almost an hour. This shows how potent of a PW it is so keep that in mind when trying it out.

SchijnHeilig's Rating

This is my current waterpolo pwo. It gives a quick and powerful energising boost and it helps maintain a good focus. It doesn't raise my heartbeat into oblivion like some other pwo's do. I would say that this product's intensity is somewhere halfway between musclepharm assault and cobra labs the curse.