BPI Sports 1.M.R Reviews

Peach Cobbler
6.6
Watermelon Freeze

Seanv0021's Rating

I always take this preworkout 1 hour after eating a meal and 20-30 minutes before my workout. i usually start feeling it in my warmup. its not tingly and it doesnt irritate my skin or my neck or ears like other pwo's. i have literally worked out 3 and 4 hours a day and still felt the good rush of 1 scoop. it doesnt just pick you up, it carries you as well. i absolutely love the taste. its enjoyable. it doesnt mix completely in water so you have to finish it by swallowing some sand. overall, good workouts, good sustain, great taste, but the chalky sand makes it a 7/10.

ParlayMD's Rating

This product truly gives me the right amount of energy to handle my workouts...there is no crash and burn effect with this product and I truly have seen gains in various lifts (bench, leg, incline press, etc).

miggy617's Rating

DO NOT USE THIS!!!! I got a sample packet with an order and didn't think twice about putting it in a shaker bottle and drinking it prior to my workout. I was able to get through about half of my shoulder workout. 1. I got cold sweats at the gym 2. My heart rate was through the roof 3. Once I got home I showered thinking it would help me feel better and it didn't. 4. I'm still getting cold sweats. Like legit freezing but I'm sweating How in the world does this product have 3 servings of caffeine in it ? That shouldn't be safe!!! I've never had anything BPI brand before and I can tell you I will never buy anything that's BPI related. I should've read the sample packet first before drinking it. That's where I messed up. I've never ever had an issue with a prewokrout lile this before but I've learned my lesson. SAVE YOUR MONEY the taste wasn't that great either.

gipsykiss's Rating
Rainbow Ice

I love this product when I have my workouts. The taste is amazing and I am always geared up for a beast workout. Thanks for making this :))

lalexamahairas's Rating

I love the energy focus and pump this pre workout gives me. The only thing I don't enjoy about it, is that it doesn't mix very well. It seems a little chalky. But overall, I like the product

JRFuego's Rating

JRFuego did not leave a written review for this product.

iiCon750's Rating

I see some weird reviews but meh, buy it and try it yourself, i got 2 last time and going to get another 2. 1 for me and the wife. We both enjoyed it the snow cone flavor was perfect. i took it with 5 oz of water and had alot of energy to get me through. I recommend this, tons of products out there some work for some and dont for others. Everyones body responds differently, Might get a diff flavor this time idk : )

mccyjcb's Rating
Apple Pear

This new Apple Pear flavor is amazing. I actually ended up filling a whole shaker cup with ice and water and slowly sipped on it because it's that good. I've tried a lot of PWO in my time and this ranks in the top 5. Great energy throughout my entire workout and doesn't make me jittery. I had tunnel vision for a good 30 minutes, and didn't end up crashing like some pre-workouts do to me. The only thing that could make this better would be 5-7g BCAA since I workout first thing in the morning. But that's a personal opinion and also why BPI makes a separate BCAA product that taste equally as good!

dashkodd's Rating
Apple Pear

Honestly I never relied on pre workouts but once I got this as a gift with my BCAA thought to try it out ! The results were crazy and I was crazy ! It surely brings up the heat in your body and I never even used the recommended full dosage just 1/4th of it. Highly recommend this product and the taste is fine.

torihuughes's Rating

I loved the kick the powder gave me, but the taste and texture was awful. The powder never really dissolved completely, and the taste definitely took some getting used to. I would definitely use BPI's 1.M.R. again, I just do not recommend the fruit punch flavor.

johnnyberube's Rating

The first time i took this product, it worked really well. I couldn't even fall asleep that night and I was very energized. However, since then, I haven't noticed a dramatic improvement in energy or focus during my workouts.

tnreynolds's Rating
Rainbow Ice

We Purchased a product and this tub of 1MR was a free gift with purchase. I'm glad we tried the rainbow ice flavor. It tastes like my childhood favorite, the bomb pops! I love it and find that it gives me great energy. I have taken pre-workout religiously in the past so I used a full scoop. for those of you saying it gives you jitters, id suggest trying a half-scoop. I use many other products for pre-workout, and this has to be one of my favorites! great energy and great taste, I will re-buy!

rcwilli7's Rating

I honestly feel like the reviews on here are fake and this will probably be deleted but this PWO should be re-formulated. I have tried upwards of 15 times and every time it made me feel sick, had shortness of breath, chills and nose was runny non-stop. I have never had a PWO that made me feel like I was going to black out mid-set until I tried this. Stay away. There is a reason why mainly good reviews are shown.

Keado7's Rating
Watermelon Freeze

I really enjoyed both flavors, especially the Watermelon Freeze. The flavors actually taste and look how you would expect. The powder mixes really well with water and there is no nasty after taste. It definitely helps wake me up and prepare me for some long workout sessions. The warning on the package about expecting to experience increased body temperature is true, as I was sweating before even lifting a weight. The main con is that after working out I experienced cold sweats for quite some time. Overall, I experienced the focus and energy to get in a good workout along with some extreme sweating. Not sure I would 100% recommend this mainly because the chills and cold sweats after are not enjoyable.

RubenDPalafox's Rating
Rainbow Ice

This stuff is great!...........If you take two scoops. I got it for free when I purchased their BCAA, don't think think I'll finish using it. The BCAA is pretty good, but I got nothing from this.

Bdrop's Rating
Rainbow Ice

Overall product does the job. Sometimes the caffeine doesn't affect me, sometimes it does. Not quite sure why. No pump from this stuff, but it for sure helps with endurance training and long weight training sessions. I usually workout in the mornings so this is the wakeup I need to get the day going. Caffeine high lasts for about 3-4 hours then I crash soooo hard. I usually have to drink a cup or two of green tea later just to ease the crash some. -Snow Cone: Favorite flavor and goes down easy. -Apple Pear: WAY too strong. Very sour and sweet at the same time. Is better if you drink in 16oz of water -Rainbow Ice: Also another flavor that needs a lot of water to ease it down. The more water the better with this one. Incredibly sweet. I do like the flavor of it though.

lexflex11's Rating

It is what it is a pre-workout it does give you that push you need in the gym, taste is good ingredients are well rounded.

JohnPrior13's Rating

Not happy. Went to GNC to get the new C4 preworkout and got this as a sample. Tasted great and my workout was fine. I am rehabing a shoulder injury so I did not expect much. I walked home in the cold Boston winter from the gym and broke out in an intense sweat. My vision was blurred and had salvia that would overwhelm my mouth every 15 seconds. Had terrible chills and tried to lay down and relax. I would not stop sweating three hours later. Conveniently had a doctors appointment this day and had a temperature of 100 and high blood pressure. It faded hours later but was all caused by this product. DO NOT TAKE THIS.

CoachParker2020's Rating

I don’t recommend this product because it gave me heart palpitations, made me jittery, and sweated from head to toe! Trust me, I have a high tolerance for caffeine. I’m an avid Italian Coffee and Expresso drinker, and have had no issues with pre-workout products with upwards of 400+ mg of caffeine. bpi sports’ 1.M.R purports having the equivalent of 3 cups of coffee, yet I had these significant reactions I’m not comfortable with myself or recommending to any of my athletes and clients. There are many out there, so I’d recommend you bypass this one in the pre-workout supplement section. Todd Parker, M.A., M.S.

Matthew4uf's Rating
Rainbow Ice

Best tasting and long lasting pre workout Ive ever had. I take it 30 minutes before I get off work, hit the gym for and hour and a half and Im not crashing when I get home. It has a full sustaining power of about 4 hours and Im 300lbs! NOTHING has ever worked this good for me. No jitters, no shakes, just a good clean energetic feeling! 5 STARS!