AllMax Nutrition IsoFlex Reviews

Birthday Cake
7.8

Giants95's Rating
Chocolate Mint

Isoflex has great flavoring. Whatever they claim the flavor is, that's exactly what it's going to taste likes, almost has me thinking that the protein might be bunk because it taste so good. The chocolate mint is my new fav flavor!

Trish1699's Rating
Vanilla

I buy ALLMAX Vanilla protein 5 lbs at a time and I use a lot. I use it in my shakes, in my oatmeal, in my pancakes and in my peanut butter and honey (like cookie dough). The ingredients and quality are there, no doubt about it and it's good to get a product with 90% of protein. Ive tried others and I always come back to ISOFLEX YUMMY :)

jordanashleyy's Rating
Banana

Let me just say this tastes AMAZING. Mix it with almond milk and it tastes like sweet banana milk and I want more than just one scoop! It isn't thick or chalky at all and is super smooth. BEST PROTIEN IVE EVER TASTED. So worth the money!

brandonpetkus's Rating
Pineapple Coconut

This tasted far better than I ever thought it would. I would recommend it. It I a bit like drinking a tropical TUMS though but it is still pretty good. I drink it in the mornings. As for how it works... who knows. All of these whey Isolates are pretty much the same. If it holds true to it's claim, you will get more out of this protein than others. This one is considerably more expensive though. Something to think about.

Starnjnyc's Rating

Okay love this product but I feel allmax is starting to rip people off by taking out things like glutamine or creative in there other products so I have to buy it separate the love the taste but no flavor in most of them very watery but I guess that's why it's so clean tasting I give it a 9 on the strawberry

mbeach71's Rating
Chocolate Peanut Butter

I am sold on the IsoFlex product. After tasting the Chocolate Peanut Butter flavor I am returning it. It does not taste anything like the description and leaves an after taste in my mouth. Back to the vanilla for me.

7ernandez529's Rating
Chocolate Peanut Butter

This would have to be the best ISO on the market. It's low carb and great for carb cycling. Honestly this is a pure as it comes for the taste that you get. If you haven't used this protein definitely give it a chance.

koani64's Rating
Caramel Macchiato

Taste great, mixes well. I mix it with skim milk, no clumps, not thick or heavy and no bad after taste after drinking. One of my favorite protein drinks!

Purpdigler's Rating
Banana

Amazing taste for isolate protein. A Protein with pretty much O's down the nutrion label. This is pure whey isolate (not blend). By far no other compares to Allmax Nutrition Isoflex. I have tried many proteins and this one is beyond my Favorite. The Chocolate Peanut Butter is AMAZING!

LittoRP's Rating
Vanilla

Bought this product at my local store. I am buying 5lbs of iso a month so I am consuming a lot of isolate on a basis. Ingredient and quality are there, no doubt about it and it's good to get a product with 90% of protein. My only negative point is that it says it taste like vanilla but that is completely wrong; taste mostly like coconut and god knows I hate coconut taste. I will drink it all but probably won't buy another one because of this coconut taste (which is not vanilla at all).

Asmith972's Rating

Been using IsoFlex for the past few years. I love this protein and it is the best whey isolate protein on the market. Taste is fantastic and can easily blend into water or milk depending on your shake preference. Will continue to purchase again and again.

ncotellese's Rating
Chocolate
Banana

Started out at the absolute bottom; buying the junk they sell at your local Shoprite...I know...junk. Started really digging deep and over months of comparing brands, prices, nutrition labels, even tastes/flavors: Allmax Isoflex is BY FAR the most impressive protein I have ever come across. Low calorie/fat 0g/sugar 0g, almost 30g of amino acids per serving (most amino acid products are about 6g per serving). 90% protein PER SCOOP. I take it right after i work out with water and its good, but mix with your choice of milk and its outstanding! And to all the people low-rating this product because of the Prop 65 label by the barcode; do your research, stop overreacting.

Nyfio1127's Rating
Cookies & Cream

This is one on my go to proteins. You get what you pay for and this stuff is worth every penny so far the only downfall I have with it is that the Cookies & Cream is pretty bad if you use water just FYI to everyone.

SoonerMan28's Rating
Chocolate Peanut Butter

Another great whey protein isolate. Taste of the chocolate peanut butter was okay to me. I would prefer more of a vanilla or just chocolate. The profile of this is awesome and you know Allmax has quality products. Great profile with low calories and 27G of protein. Can;'t beat that. Would recommend this to someone who can afford to put it in their budget.

marauder13's Rating
Chocolate Peanut Butter

I recently tried IsoFlex in the Chocolate Peanut Butter flavor. The powder mixed well with no clumps.....always a plus. Chocolate peanut butter as a flavor is often a hit-or-miss thing for me, and this one is definitely a hit. The flavor reminded me of a Little Debbie Nutty Bar, and I love those (sometimes a little too much). Another plus is that I had no digestive issues with this protein. This is definitely one that I will by trying again.

thomasj182's Rating
Chocolate Peanut Butter

AllMax iso-flex chocolate peanut butter is the perfect blend of chocolate and peanut butter. A lot of the time I find when a company puts out a pb chocolate flavor one flavor is stronger than the other and it just ends up tasting like either chocolate or peanut butter, however AllMax nailed this one! It's the perfect blend of the two flavors! Tasted great in my morning oatmeal, I would highly recommend this flavor to everyone!

MPLJR1222's Rating
Chocolate Peanut Butter

Great protein! I love how it says right on the front of the packaging that 90% of the product is actually protein! Thats a very good thing to know up front. The ingredient profile is great as well, with it being high in protein per serving, but relatively low in fat and sugar as well. The taste is out of this world, and one of the only proteins where it actually tastes like both chocolate and peanut butter combined! Definitely a great protein product!

ricos180's Rating

ricos180 did not leave a written review for this product.

jjhrrsn6's Rating
Cookies & Cream

Got to try 2 different flavors of this and was overall really satisfied. I have tried over 10 brands of protein and this ranks up at the top. Both mixed well, and tasted great. Consumed both of these during the day at work in the afternoon about an hour and a half before I was going to be hitting the gym. Normally I have issues with my stomach if I have anything this close to working out but both of these sat well and it was nice to not feel so depleted heading into my workout.

stangboy1404's Rating
Chocolate Peanut Butter

I was able to try out two sample packs of this stuff and I am pretty impressed. As for the taste, The Chocolate Peanut Butter is the ONLY protein I have had that actually tasted like that!!! As for the Cookies and Cream, it was good but not as on point as the CPB IMO. As for the protein ratio, for every scoop, 90 % of the powder is actually protein! Less fillers and more of the good stuff you need. Also a great thing is there is zero sugars.