4 Dimension Nutrition Citrulline Malate Reviews

Good
6.6

TommyD85's Rating
Unflavored

idiots stop rating down because of "cheap packaging." if the product works well give it a 10. so annoying, who cares how it's packaged

DMartinez1218's Rating
Unflavored

Came with no scoop. Cheap packaging and it's supposed to be in flavored but it has a Limon salt type of taste. On the other hand giveside a great pump!

105proof's Rating
Unflavored

The product works fine, but where's the scoop?! I'm having to use my food scale to weigh out servings. The powder is a little sour, but definitely not the worst as far as unflavored powders go.

Esanders1988's Rating

Quality, and great price. The rain it gets a 9 is because I've ordered this 3-4 times and it only once came with a scooper. How am I supposed to just know how much 2g is? Taste is a little sour but that is expected.

nicholscody's Rating

I guess the product itself is fine. My problem is with the packaging; it's cheap and doesn't come with a scoop. I'm just ocd about things like that, so I'll be going with another company from now on.

alessandro321's Rating

alessandro321 did not leave a written review for this product.

The scoop never came with the product, so can't really measure the recommended serving size. Emailed the company, but didn't hear anything back. Just been eyeballing the servings based on other brands scoops. Noticing a decent pump but nothing worse or more than other Citrulline products.

Ahmadshukry's Rating
Unflavored

Ahmadshukry did not leave a written review for this product.