Vega Protein & Greens Reviews

Contains The Equivalent Of Two Servings Of Greens To Support Health And Wellness*

Berry
Natural
Tropical
7.9

chilly79's Rating

Very good product for vegan protein. I like it after gym or with greek yogurt. Good ingrédients in too!

saraicervantes's Rating
Chocolate

saraicervantes did not leave a written review for this product.

crewdoc's Rating

As a newly diagnosed whey-allergy sufferer, this is a godsend. It's not exactly a milkshake, but it's perfect. Not too grainy, good flavor, and i love that it has servings of veggies built-in.

KenziMars's Rating
Chocolate

If mixed in water it is very chalky and grainy. It does not dissolve well. Your best bet is to mix it with soy milk or almond milk, it mixes a bit better with them. As for the flavor I prefer a strong flavor in my protein and found this to be very muted.

siulmv's Rating
Vanilla

I blend the chocolate one with unsweetened vanilla almond milk and half a banana... and I blend the vanilla one with strawberries, raspberries and blackberries! it's amazing and doesn't bloat me up like whey protein does. Highly recommend!

Kathria's Rating
Vanilla

I started taking plant-based protein because I have a milk allergy. I was taking whey protein before, and I can have small doses of milk/dairy but to save myself the pain I'll stick to plant-based. For those who have jumped from whey to plant, the consistency/texture is like day & night. Whey is smoother, whereas plant-based is grainy. It will take some time to get used to, but it's really not so bad. The chocolate flavor is great, it's not too sweet and if the texture is bothersome just add more water or whatever beverage you like to mix it with. The vanilla flavor tastes like a mix of sugar cookie and cookie dough. I like both flavors! What I also love about this product is that it's available in stores like Vitamin Shoppe, Target, etc.

sarahjenny's Rating
Chocolate

Vega has been a long-time favorite protein brand for me. I've used it for almost two years now and have never been disappointed. I mix mine in water most days and it tastes great. Sometimes I make mine with some coconut milk, bananas and peanut butter, blended, and it's incredibly refreshing. I think Vega is the most affordable plant-based protein I've found and it's definitely one that I will always keep in my supplements arsenal!

Shannon360's Rating
Tropical
Vanilla

The vanilla is my favourite protein powder! It seems to be all clean ingredients, vegan but not heavy on soy. Just what I'm after. Plus the greens content is always a bonus. The tropical was good too but just not as versatile a flavour when it comes to mixed smoothies.

graced's Rating
Chocolate

Amazing product. Tastes pretty good (albeit with a bit of powdery taste). Mixes well and is completely vegan. I recommended.

KPinnick's Rating
Chocolate

This protein is the cats meow. Whey proteins tend to leave me very bloated and sluggish, so I decided to give plant based proteins a try and was not disappointed. I've used Cellucor Whey for years so the texture required a little adjusting (it's much grittier than whey) but the flavor is great and doesn't taste nearly as artificial as what you find with whey. Two thumbs up and highly recommended for those with a little bit more of a sensitive tummy.

tburke911's Rating
Chocolate

Great way to get my greens but the taste is only so so. But thats how the taste is with most of the green products I've tried.

largemarge68's Rating
Vanilla

If you are lactose intolerant or on a plant-based diet, this is the protein drink to use. Not only does it taste great, but you do not have to deal with all the side effects that come along with Whey or other dairy based protein mixes. I make it first thing in the morning with a banana and some berries. I will also throw in some chia and flax and ...BOOM! A great fulfilling breakfast!

Hawls's Rating
Vanilla

Excellent and tasty powder. It mixes up so well with unsweetened vanilla almond milk and does not taste chalky, nor does it leave any chunks of powder.

kdebellis's Rating
Chocolate

The best tasting vegan protein I've had, plus it has more protein per scoop than some its competitors.

AdamWW's Rating

I actually enjoyed the texture of this product once you can get all the powder dissolved. It mixes VERY thick, likely due to the gums they add, but it makes the result quite filling and if you blend it with fruits, etc, it's a massive creamy shake. I'd say the flavor is good, not great, but given it's ingredients they did an awesome job. It's harder to make veggie protein taste good... but I liked this one. Try blending with a banana and/or a spoonful of almond/peanut butter.

carbonellsam's Rating
Vanilla

Just like many of the other review written about this product the flavor is very delicious. I've read complaints about too much stevia, or a stevia after taste. I have to disagree I think the flavor is perfect. However my only gripe is the texture is EXTREMELY gritty. I thought if I shook it more in my blender bottle it would help smooth it out. But no matter what, I couldn't get the gritty chalk texture gone. Unfortunately I'm really big on texture so I probably will not buy this product again. But like I said before the flavor is AMAZING.

kberly3's Rating

I think this product is exceptional! I try to get most of my protein from whole foods, however sometimes I need a quick convenient protein. I am actually allergic to the whey in most proteins so I have to drink a plant based protein. I LOVE this one. I think it tastes great and mixes well. It is not completely smooth and creamy but close enough to where it doesn't bother me at all. I have only tried the chocolate one and it is AWESOME. I won't ever buy another plant based protein.

dverwer's Rating
Chocolate

This is an excellent choice of protein... minimal ingredients... ones that you actually understand. Tastes great... i think it mixes well also. I usually add a little oatmeal to my smoothies anyway so I cannot really tell if the grit is the protein powder or oatmeal... either way, I highly recommend this. It tastes great.

itwasluck's Rating
Chocolate

Vega's protein powder is by far the best I've ever had. When mixing it up in liquid it breaks apart really easy so you get this nice liquid instead of a clumpy or thick shake. Also doesn't make you feel ill after drinking like most protein powders do.

greenbergerica's Rating

I'm lactose intolerant, so this was the perfect product for me. I have tried a few options and I don't crave chocolates like many others may. The flavor was just right and the price was well worth it. I will definitely be purchasing this again!