Universal Nutrition Animal Whey Reviews

Loaded with Whey Protein Isolate to Supplement the Extreme Protein Requirements of Hardcore Lifters

Strawberry
Cookies & Cream
Chocolate Coconut
Frosted Cinnamon Bun

surffan's Rating

Switched to this product from a long time user of BSN products. I have no complaints with Animal it mixes well in the shaker and the red velvet is amazing.

WWWJR's Rating
Chocolate Coconut

It's hard to give something a 10 but **** the banana cream, choc coconut, and choc mint are legit. My new favorites

bcraf24's Rating
Brownie Batter

Great tasting protein and mixes super easy. Definitely will be buying this again

jayare1798's Rating

i love animal products so i wanted to try havnt got threw cycle yet but had to review the flavor is amazing brownie batter oh gosh love it like i said havnt got threw so not whole lotta results but im sure its good whey is whey but anmial makes it so you know itll work if you do

Spoon10's Rating
Vanilla

Mixes easily with water and tastes great. Very satisfied with Animal Whey.

cbm6383's Rating

cbm6383 did not leave a written review for this product.

elijahemil's Rating

Solid nutrients, not so solid taste.

MikeOliveri's Rating

Tastes great, no extra junk, good portion of protein. Also has a good protein/carb ratio; most of the store-bought crap has less protein and are loaded with sugar to increase the carbs. I've also never had any issues with upset stomach, bloating, etc., with any of the flavors I've tried. The brownie batter was a bit too rich in flavor, but the rest are fairly subtle and mix well with either water or milk. The frosted cinnamon bun makes a nice breakfast shake.

deepakrohila786's Rating

deepakrohila786 did not leave a written review for this product.

kiyeta1591's Rating

Love Animal Whey product. All the flavors that I have tried so far, I do like, but absolutely love the vanilla! It tastes just like vanilla ice cream and so very yummy with Almond Milk. Banana Cream is just amazing too. Those are my ultimate Favorites! But Can't go Wrong with any of them so far!

PieLover1992's Rating
Brownie Batter

The taste is good, actually one of the best I have tasted. My problems with this product are that it doesn't mix easily (even with a shaker cup). And on the product it says "some oil fats are partially hydrogenated", which basically means it DOES contain trans fat, although they mention that it doesn't (Basically they are allowed to do so, if every scoop contains less than 0.5 grams of trans fat). And I'm not a fan of trans fat. Thus my average rating.

cszerba's Rating
Strawberry
Red Velvet

cszerba did not leave a written review for this product.

dustinmoorman's Rating
Chocolate

Not too impressed with this. It was a decent protein, but absolutely the worst when it comes to mixability. Had to scrape it off the side of the blender each time as it would clump up, and forget mixing with a spoon in a cup. You'll be eating protein chunks. Other than that I made some decent gains, but prefer Dymatize ISO100 to this protein. Taste is just no comparison. I finished this tub of protein but was just about ready to give it away at the half way mark. Still giving this protein an 8 out of 10 because it is decent, and probably better than a lot of proteins out there, just in my opinion not as good as Gold Standard or Dymatize ISO100.

Abiber's Rating
Red Velvet

Animal Whey is by far the greatest tasting protein I have had. It mixes easily and does not bother the stomach. It's also great for baking (protein pancakes, waffles, brownies)

• Ernay
Ernay's Rating

Ernay did not leave a written review for this product.

jogor's Rating
Vanilla

I got the Vanilla flavour and I can truly say that this was the best vanilla whey protein I've tried. Compared to ON vanilla, CL Pronom, and Dymatize Elite this is my favorite. I would compare the taste to melted vanilla ice cream. I got the 2lb size and I never got tired of the flavour. I could see myself getting the 4lb size and not feel that I would get tired or ever dread getting to the bottom of the tub. I mixed the protein with water and it mixed easily with a spoon; no shaker necessary. I've also mixed it into a blender combined with strawberries and bananas and produced a smooth and delicious shake. I rated this as a 9/10 because a 10 would have to be the most perfect drink in the world. I wouldn't hesitate to buy this flavour again.

szpprod's Rating
Salted Caramel

Let me be honest and fair. NO Product is going to be 100 percent you have to help it along. If you are not willing to put in the work then don't waste your money just to complain later "Oh it was not good of a product, or it doesn't deliver what it said it would" You have to eat clean, exercise right and rest. As far as the benefits for me this product was good. I like the way it blended in my water. The taste of the salted caramel was highly favored even though a little sweeter than I would like. That was no problem ice cubes took care of that issue. I remained full after consuming my allowance and it worked well as the last meal for my day. I recommend this as it is my second favorite company to produce as good protein powder.

corritaylor82's Rating
Mocha Cappuccino

First of all, let me say that there is no other protein product on the planet that mixes as good as this one! I don't even need a shaker. I am big, so I use 2 scoops as a post workout meal. Ten (10) to fifteen (15) seconds max and I'm drinking it with no problem and don't have to keep shaking/mixing it in my water just to finish. I have minimum body/muscle aches, if any at all, after a workout because of this product. The body soaks it right up and you feel the difference between this protein and others quickly. If you have a physical job and workout all the time like I do, this protein will NOT let you down!

Yougurt93's Rating
Cookies & Cream

I found Animal is such a great product after taking their Animal Mass. Get my Whey from the local store in Malaysia. The taste is very awesome and nice! The powder is so smooth and you don't need the spring to shake it! The only this is that the cookies bits won't dissolve in your shake. Would go and buy another tub in Chocolate flavor. Very good product from Animal! Edited: The Chocolate flavor is awesome! It taste just like a chocolate drink! Better when you mix it with milk!

Sudeepkair's Rating
Brownie Batter

good quality protein helps in gaining lean muscle mass... taste is good specially brownie batter & mixes pretty well..