Universal Nutrition Animal Fury Reviews

Designed To Maximize Energy, Focus And Performance*

Good

jaredmus's Rating
Green Apple

This is a very straight forward product.. great quality and proven ingredients. That being said it also comes at a good price. The 6 grams of citrulline in this product really help you with the whole pump aspect that people are looking for. 350 mg of caffeine seems to be my sweet spot.. don't really need more than that unless I am in a caloric deficit for more then 10 weeks or so. 5 grams of BCAA I really like this not to many pre workouts give you this size serving of BCAA. 2 grams of BA-- again nice dose to help give you that extra endurance needed. Taste is phenomenal on this better than other apple products I have used.. mixes will and doesn't leave a bad after taste. As a whole I consider this a really well rounded product.. for those of you who like a high dose of caffeine but want to keep it simple this is for you

EEytonJones's Rating
Watermelon

Let me just say; ANIMAL has done it right with this PRE! Open label, good formula. I used it for a little over a week before writing this review and I must say it is definitely very good. The flavor grew on me to become one of my favorite preworkout flavors that I can recall!!! The energy was clean and steady; lasted my whole workout and never crashed from it either. The formula is simple yet effective; why would you want a bunch of never-heard-of/useless filler ingredients in your preworkout? I strongly recommend this!

jwilliamson0712's Rating
Green Apple

jwilliamson0712 did not leave a written review for this product.

dedios09's Rating
Watermelon

Fury is straightforward, no gimmicks type of pre-workout the gets the job done. Boasting 6g of citrulline malate 2g of beta alanine it's something you'll feel as you workout. The addition of the 5g of instantized BCAAs is a nice touch especially if you're cutting, the more BCAAs the better. I've dosed Fury alone and also with a pump matrix like High Volume. For a standalone, like I said, it's straight forward and it'll get the job done. Stacking it with a pump matrix takes it to that next level and would be something I'd recommend for those chasing a great pump. Be mindful of the caffeine especially for those late workouts, had trouble sleeping one night since I had to workout later in the day, but this won't be a problem for most stim heavy fanatics. Watermelon is a great and tasty flavor which leads me to believe Green Apple is just as good. Fury didn't cluster in my shaker bottle, mixed very well. All in all, this is a solid and transparent pre-workout, but can be improved with pump agents or stacked with a pump powder of some sort in future reformulations.

graysonthacker's Rating
Green Apple

Animal Fury's label includes only 7 active ingredients three of which are BCAAs. This profile is a little abbreviated in comparison to the excellence I expect from Animal product in general; however, the ingredients that are included are dosed well. The 6 grams of citrulline malate is on point plus the 2 grams of beta-alanine, 1 gram of l-tyrosine, and 350 mg of caffeine. It is a simple formula that is designed for performance. I would have loved to have seen another "pump" ingredient and an additional stimulant like theacrine thrown into the mix. Would have really improved the formula, but from a basic perspective Fury will perform. The energy was clean and strong. I am a fan of caffeine and tyrosine combination and think they should be employed a little more often in pre-workouts. The focus was very much a product of the energy but nothing really elevated, which was not expected from the formula. The muscle pumps were solid - very full and easy to achieve. The pumps looked good; they were really improved with the right peri-workout nutrition (25+g of most carb sources). The overall performance was really where Fury excelled. I was primed to move weight and move in general on Fury. The green apple flavor was awesome. Very strong and tart. Wakes you up and gets you ready to go like the product's effects. It is a very juicy tart green apple flavor. I think most users will really like it. Thinking about it is making my mouth water. The scoop of powder, which is fairly large for a pre-workout but not huge, dissolves well in water. No precipitate or residue or chalkiness. The texture is smooth to drink. If you want to purchase Animal Fury go with the 30 serv because it is a $1 per serving. Based on the profile and performance I think a $1 per serving value is reasonable for this product but not more than that. Score - 8.5 out of 10

Blake2732's Rating
Watermelon

This is a straight forward, no BS, hard hitting product. I love that this is not chalked full of proprietary blends or cheap ingredients with lots of hype. I would like to see a full dose of beta-alanine (3.2g) and citrulline (8g), but this product has a SOLID dose of those ingredients that most products just sprinkle into their proprietary blend. The addition of BCAA's is great for any product, and there is a hefty dose of caffeine to give you a real kick in the pants. If you are looking for a pre-workout that delivers straight results without a bunch of fluff this is a great option. Flavor is excellent and mixes without issues as well.

oconns28's Rating
Green Apple

Decent preworkout. Fury has a very simple formula. I like the citrulline malate at a standard 6000mg . I also like the inclusion of the BCAA's. As far as the stims go with the L-Tyrosine and caffeine, I really didn't feel much. I do have a pretty high stim tolerance I would say. So the big kick that would normally come from the caffeine just doesn't do it for me. If you workout correctly you should get a pump out of this! The price is fair as well. This preworkout isn't my best but it also isn't my worst. I will continue to use and rotate with others. I must say I wasn't a fan of the green apple. To me it tastes like green apple but I'm just not a fan. Others might like it.

gr8dan3's Rating
Green Apple

I was lucky to win a tub of this through the forums, and I can't stress enough how generous Animal has been with their sample promotions, especially for Canadians that often get neglected. I found this to be a great overall pre-workout. I must admit that it didn't get me jacked up quite like the Hyde that I've been rotating it in with, but it also doesn't cause the same type of post-workout crash. I found that it gave me more than enough energy and focus to get through my 2 hr workouts. I suppose the only critique I have is that the green apple flavor is not all that delightful and pretty potent. Personally, I couldn't care less about the flavor of a pre-workout though. Just chug it and get to work. Thank again ANIMAL!

kornflake7's Rating
Watermelon

Was lucky enough to get hooked up with a tub of this to try out. Profile looked solid as most stuff from Animal is. It definitely did not dissapoint, have had some solid workouts a good amount of caffeine without the jitters and gets me to sweat a bit more than usual but not towel drenching gross. Gives great focus as well, the taste is pretty good without being overpowering 12-16oz of water is the sweet spot to me. Overall this is a great pre workout at a great price will definitely look into buying Green Apple for myself when I'm done with this tub!

necrologic's Rating
Green Apple

Probably one of the best tasting pre workouts I've ever had. So if you're one of the few hat can't take a pre because you gag easy then this is for you. Tasted EXACTLY like Green Apple. As for the effectiveness it was pretty good! I did notice a little tingle in the gym. I also took a day off to compare the differences. It's there trust me. Pretty solid profile too with no bs.

Samsdaddy0525's Rating
Watermelon

I have used this product a handful of times and have been very pleased with the results. Let me get the one negative out of the way first. 350mg of caffeine is way too much for me. Of course with that amount you will have some crazy energy but I just can't handle that personally. That being said, I had an incredible pump and vascularity when using Fury. I like the fact it is NOT a proprietary blend. You know what you are getting exactly. And, if 350mg of caffeine is too much, do a half scoop and make up the difference in the ingredients by adding beta alanine and citrulline to it. I have even added creatine monohydrate to it as well for an added punch. This is an excellent product that will delay fatigue, enable you to work harder for a longer period of time as well as achieve a great muscle pump. Oh, and it mixes easily and tastes great. There is no residue at the bottom of my shaker cup aftewards.

Originalcordawg's Rating

I won a tub of green apple through a promotion. Let me start by saying the flavor is absolutely amazing. It taste like jolly ranchers. I mixed one scoop with 12oz of water. It mixed well and I felt the effects within ten minutes. I was suprized because normally I need 2 scoops of most PWOs to get a good effect, but it only took one scoop of Fury to get me ready for the weights. In the gym I felt extremely focused and pumped through my whole workout. Another top notch product from ANIMAL!

metalmario's Rating
Watermelon

This is a solid pre with the basic ingredients that I look for in a pre, fully discolsed and no mysteries. The powder mixes well with no issues. Watermelon is a great flavor and tastes like a jolly rancher with no bad aftertaste. It provides a good pump, focus, and endurance. Nothing crazy but it gets the job done without a crash afterwards. I thought the caffeine would be a little high but it was a pretty good dosage, maybe take a little less of a scoop if you are caffeine sensitive. I'll be getting more in the future this is good stuff!

Joe D's Rating
Green Apple

A simple effective formula in the tradition of Animal. Simple doesn't mean it isn't good, it just includes proven ingredients that get the job done, at an affordable price. Solid energy and good pumps are a given. The green apple tastes great too.

johny16's Rating
Green Apple

johny16 did not leave a written review for this product.

nomoremrnizeguy's Rating
Watermelon

I have been using Fury for a while now and it has definitely helped to boost my workout routine and is now one of my top 5 workout supplements. I took 1 scoop with 12 oz of water 30 minutes before my workout. It mixed well in the shaker cup with no residue at the bottom and it gave me real focus which kicked in about 20-30 minutes after and lasted a good 1 1/2 to 2 hours for me with no "jitters" or "crash" after. I had the watermelon flavor and it was on target great taste with no funny or bitter aftertaste. I found it to be a little strong at 12 oz so you might want to adjust the water according to your taste. it was definitely one of the better tasting watermelon pre-workouts out there and the profile was decent also with 6 grams of citrulline malate, 2 grams of beta-alanine with the gram of l-tyrosine and 350 mg of caffeine get you pumped and energized and ready to take on your workout!

gator1962's Rating
Green Apple

gator1962 did not leave a written review for this product.

gesler0811's Rating
Watermelon

Animal Fury is an amazing PWO, period. Switching over to this stuff recently really revitalized my workouts and filled me wit a sense of determination to get it done that I really needed. I do think the beauty is in the simplicity of the formula, you get your BCAAs, 2g of Beta Alanine, a whoppong 6g of Citrulline, along with Tyrosine and Caffeine. You don't have a million ingredients here, but the handful of ingredients you do get are the money makers, in solid doses to really pump things up. speaking of pumps.... the huge dose of Citrulline translates REALLY well in the pump department. I tried the Watermelon flavor and thought it was delicious. I usually don't do Watermelon flavored anything but this really hit the spot and I looked forward to drinking this stuff for the taste as well as for the incredible performance boost. When you compare the price to the BOOST, there's no two ways about it, this is a GREAT VALUE for a GREAT PRODUCT. Do yourself a favor and get some!

jfank225's Rating
Green Apple

jfank225 did not leave a written review for this product.

millerbl's Rating
Green Apple

I don't use pre workouts but tried this one and wow. first not a blend proprietary blend each ingredient is listed and how much you are getting also the right amount of each to benefit you properly. crazy pumps and great clean energy. I only use 2/3 of a serving and get all I need to push me through my workouts. I highly recommend this to try.